PDA

View Full Version : Thinner Thursday

FlaGator
03-26-2009, 06:41 AM
It looks to be shaping up to be a beautiful day on the First Coast. The temp will be in the low 80's and no rain in sight. Another nice day to take the bicycle out for a ride around the neighborhood. Also, I have managed to get below 240 lbs. I weighted in this morning at 239lbs. I have dropped 24 lbs since the February 1. Just 29 more pounds to go before I reach my target weight.

TOTD: We've almost finished the first 3 months of the year. Is anyone still keeping the resolutions that they made over New Years? Mine was to get down to 210 lbs and so far so good. What resolution(s) did make and how is it going?

Gingersnap
03-26-2009, 01:15 PM
We've got a whiteout!

Uh, that pretty much kills any weather-related talk on my end.

TOTD: Yes. I don't know if I make resolutions per se but I did go back to super-slow weight training and it's paid off. I really hate it but the results are too cool for school. I dropped the ball on a couple of religion-related goals in terms of reading and study but I'm ready to pick the ball up again. :)

patriot45
03-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Another great day in Tampa Bay!! I have a tee time for Saturday, its going to be 91!:eek:

TOTD: Quitting smoking :mad:, I'll go a couple of days without, then backslide and have a few. It is hard to quit! I have also lost about 10 lbs, starting to cook a little lighter and healthier - more fish and drinking gatorade instead of mountain dew! :D

PoliCon
03-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Dieting is for sissys!

FlaGator
03-26-2009, 04:42 PM
We've got a whiteout!

Uh, that pretty much kills any weather-related talk on my end.

TOTD: Yes. I don't know if I make resolutions per se but I did go back to super-slow weight training and it's paid off. I really hate it but the results are too cool for school. I dropped the ball on a couple of religion-related goals in terms of reading and study but I'm ready to pick the ball up again. :)

That global warming must be killing you...

JB
03-26-2009, 09:19 PM
starting to cook a little lighter and healthierI do not like the sound of this.

The thought of you posting an "on the plate" pic of a salad or turkey burger in the Recipe forum makes me and Jesus weep.