PDA

View Full Version : Family of Owner of Abortion Chain Died in Montana Plane Crash

megimoo
03-26-2009, 08:10 PM
Family of Owner of Nation's Largest Privately Owned Abortion Chain Died in Montana Plane Crash

Some of you may have seen the major news story of the private plane that crashed into a Montana cemetery, killing 7 children and 7 adults.

But what the news sources fail to mention is that the Catholic Holy Cross Cemetery owned by Resurrection Cemetery Association in Butte - contains a memorial for local residents to pray the rosary, at the 'Tomb of the Unborn'. This memorial, located a short distance west of the church, was erected as a dedication to all babies who have died because of abortion.

What else is the mainstream news not telling you? The family who died in the crash near the location of the abortion victim's memorial, is the family of Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, owner of the largest for-profit abortion chain in the nation.

Family Planning Associates was purchased four years ago by Irving Moore "Bud" Feldkamp III, owner of Allcare and Hospitality Dental Associates and CEO of Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino. The 17 California Family Planning clinics perform more abortions in the state than any other abortion provider - Planned Parenthood included - and they perform abortions through the first five months of pregnancy.

Although Feldkamp is not an abortionist, he reaps profits of blood money from the tens of thousands of babies that are killed through abortions performed every year at the clinics he owns. His business in the abortion industry was what enabled him to afford the private plane that was carrying his family to their week-long vacation at The Yellowstone Club, a millionaires-only ski resort.snip

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html

AHeneen
03-27-2009, 03:37 AM
What goes around, comes around! :D

FeebMaster
03-27-2009, 06:33 AM
Oh, good. Maybe we can have a "pro-life" circle jerk a la arfcom and watch all the pro-lifers dance in the blood of the innocent.

PoliCon
03-27-2009, 08:11 AM
Is this where we are supposed to go into a frenzy telling everyone how he/she deserved to die? Meh . . . . I save that kind of Ire for the political class. Abortionists are misguided. Politicians are evil.

Black Phoenix
03-27-2009, 08:31 AM
It would seem to be irony at least. One could even question if it was fate.

As far as "dancing in the blood of the innocent", I'll morn his kids, but sorry, not the man himself. I'm not a liberal nor a christian that needs to constantly reaffirm his faith through pointless PC statements. I feel no remorse for well place hatred.

How many wish death on Limbaugh, whom hasn't take an single life, directly or indirectly.

megimoo
03-27-2009, 08:42 AM
It would seem to be irony at least. One could even question if it was fate.

As far as "dancing in the blood of the innocent", I'll morn his kids, but sorry, not the man himself. I'm not a liberal nor a christian that needs to constantly reaffirm his faith through pointless PC statements. I feel no remorse for well place hatred.

How many wish death on Limbaugh, whom hasn't take an single life, directly or indirectly.But,But he smokes cigars and leaves all that 'second hand smoke' around on little kids, (Required liberal talking point )plus he's very,very mean to Liberals,sob !

linda22003
03-27-2009, 08:43 AM
He also had a raceway and a dental care business. I don't suppose any of the profit money came from that? :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
03-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Oh, good. Maybe we can have a "pro-life" circle jerk a la arfcom and watch all the pro-lifers dance in the blood of the innocent.

Sorry bud but he is not innocent.:rolleyes:

I feel bad for his kids(funny they were allowed to be born) but not much else.

Lars1701a
03-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Is this where we are supposed to go into a frenzy telling everyone how he/she deserved to die? Meh . . . . I save that kind of Ire for the political class. Abortionists are misguided. Politicians are evil.

Wrong again buckaroo, anyone that supports abortion, makes a profit from it are evil. :rolleyes:

Steeler fans are misguided, abortion providers are evil.

PoliCon
03-27-2009, 10:30 AM
Wrong again buckaroo, anyone that supports abortion, makes a profit from it are evil. :rolleyes:

Steeler fans are misguided, abortion providers are evil.

i disagree. They honestly don't see what they are doing as wrong - so that IMO puts them in the misguided category - where as politicians by and large know what they are doing is wrong and do it any way which is pure evil.

FeebMaster
03-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Sorry bud but he is not innocent.:rolleyes:

He's also not dead.

I feel bad for his kids(funny they were allowed to be born) but not much else.

Yes. Hilarious. Clearly anyone who doesn't think abortion should be illegal thinks that we should abort everyone.

linda22003
03-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Clearly anyone who doesn't think abortion should be illegal thinks that we should abort everyone.

Isn't that a weird line of logic? It's like saying liberals will "abort themselves" out of existence and only conservatives will be left. I have pro-choice friends, anti-abortion friends, liberal AND conservative friends, and the number of children they all have does not correlate to their political philosophies! :p

micmac
03-27-2009, 03:33 PM
The irony is not lost on me. Anybody who kills babies for profit should rot in hell. I hope he burned to death slowly. I hope the last sounds he heard were his children screaming. Was that circle-jerky enough?:D

FeebMaster
03-27-2009, 04:08 PM
The irony is not lost on me. Anybody who kills babies for profit should rot in hell. I hope he burned to death slowly. I hope the last sounds he heard were his children screaming. Was that circle-jerky enough?:D

Yes, a perfect imitation. You even missed the little fact that he wasn't even on the plane, like most of the real circle jerkers. Nice touch.

FlaGator
03-27-2009, 04:11 PM

There are no innocents...

Hawkgirl
03-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Ahhh FATE...you reap what you sow....

Lars1701a
03-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Yes, a perfect imitation. You even missed the little fact that he wasn't even on the plane, like most of the real circle jerkers. Nice touch.

Maybe fate wanted to teach him a lesson? Any women that profited from his "line" of work deserves what she got.

Lars1701a
03-27-2009, 04:18 PM
He's also not dead.

Yes. Hilarious. Clearly anyone who doesn't think abortion should be illegal thinks that we should abort everyone.

He is not innocent wither he is alive or dead.

micmac
03-27-2009, 04:43 PM

Okay, that is even better. Maybe he'll get an "amazing grace" moment and decide the business he is in is bad.

Black Phoenix
03-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Yes, I did miss that he wasn't on the plane. Then this was just a tragedy, plane and simple.