PDA

View Full Version : Councillor puts motion to buy vibrator - Wants MP to use it to 'screw herself'

PoliCon
03-27-2009, 11:29 PM
NSW Fair Trading Minister Virginia Judge offered sex toy so she could 'go screw herself'
(http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,25214355-949,00.html)

March 20, 2009 12:56am

* Councillor puts motion to buy vibrator
* Wants MP to use it to 'screw herself'
* Harassment, verbal abuse intimidating - MP

POLICE were called to check harassment claims against a Sydney councillor who put a motion to buy a sex toy for NSW Fair Trading Minister Virginia Judge so she could go "screw herself".

Independent Strathfield councillor Danny Lim lodged the motion last month, recommending that the council purchase a vibrator for Ms Judge to encourage her "to stop screwing with the people of Strathfield and screw her- self instead".

Council refused to table the motion but The Daily Telegraph can reveal Ms Judge has lodged a complaint with the council calling for action against Mr Lim.

Mr Lim yesterday admitted to the incident and also that he had been behind a series of allegations of corruption against Ms Judge - claims which ICAC rejected.

"The pattern of harassment and verbal abuse is intimidating and upsetting to me and my family," Ms Judge told council.

biccat
03-28-2009, 10:37 AM
I like the fact that this is a "NSWF" minister :D

It's like a warning to dyslexics that this is not safe work for.

PoliCon
03-28-2009, 10:55 AM
I like the fact that this is a "NSWF" minister :D

It's like a warning to dyslexics that this is not safe work for.

the parliamentary system is always so much more colorful than our system . . . . :) Some of the exchanges between Churchill and Lady Nancy Aster in parliament are pure hilarity!