PDA

View Full Version : Our Dopey Friends Still Love Reagan

TheThinker
05-28-2008, 09:51 AM
TomInTib (1000+ posts) Wed May-28-08 01:26 AM
Response to Reply #8
12. I prefer him dead, too.
But I just wish he would have gone out in mind-shredding pain.

And his bitch wife, as well.
I HATED GEORGE BUSH BEFORE IT WAS COOL
Alert Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6152029

I used to be Everyman68 .

megimoo
05-28-2008, 10:16 AM
I used to be Everyman68 .And yet these same critters go berserk if you don't show massive pain at the news of Vast Teddys condition,screw them they are a bunch of cry_babbies anyway . !

movie buff
05-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Besides, it is especially odious because the reply in question is coming from the notoriously vicious, arrogant, self- centered, heartless swine known as TominTib, winner of the Top DUmmy of 2007 award for his laundry list of lies, self- promotion, and hate mongering.

ReaganForRus
05-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Since when does anything Tom in Tib posts news?.......He is lower than whales feces

YupItsMe
05-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Besides, it is especially odious because the reply in question is coming from the notoriously vicious, arrogant, self- centered, heartless swine known as TominTib, winner of the Top DUmmy of 2007 award for his laundry list of lies, self- promotion, and hate mongering.

Do you think Tom in Tib could really be B. Hussein Obama? ;)

GreatDanish
05-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Wow. Tom used the word "odious." I'm impressed.

stickyboot
05-29-2008, 10:55 AM

TiT has been especially vicious lately. I think his bitter realities are becoming resistant to the alcoholic haze.

Odysseus
05-29-2008, 12:25 PM
TiT has been especially vicious lately. I think his bitter realities are becoming resistant to the alcoholic haze.

Perhaps one of the three women that he's been sponging off has given him the boot? Or possibly post-traumatic stress from his days as a fork-repairman in the elite underwater messkit repair unit which was instrumental to all of our victories since WWII? That would explain it.