PDA

View Full Version : Economy hits evil scientists too . . .

PoliCon
03-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Experienced Henchman Seeks Career in Superscientist Support (http://greenville.craigslist.org/res/1098529039.html)
Reply to: res-vtwrf-1098529039@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-30, 1:52AM EDT

Experienced henchman seeking employment with a talented and ambitious superscientist.

I bring many skills useful in superscience support to the table. I have several years experience in a wide range of fields such as light metal fabrication, facilities maintenance, financial services, food and beverage service, transport, creative design, research, linguistics, strategic planning, martial arts, and ego-stroking. I also have limited knowledge of engineering systems, good computer skills, and sound theoretical knowledge of particle weaponry. I am a quick learner, and easily coachable. I can take and follow orders well, and act independently when required by situations. Willing to wear uniform/costume within reason.

References and resume available upon request. Thank you for your consideration.WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO??????

noonwitch
03-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Maybe the Dharma initiative is for him.

I don't think Dr. Evil needs a sidekick, but his son Scott Evil might need one by now.