PDA

View Full Version : 24!!!!!!!!

SarasotaRepub
03-30-2009, 07:37 PM
WOOT!

Soon...very soon! :D

SarasotaRepub
03-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Holy Smokes! Did we just have an episode of 24 with no one getting killed???:eek::D

Moon
03-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Holy Smokes! Did we just have an episode of 24 with no one getting killed???:eek::D

I don't know. I haven't seen it yet, but I have it recorded. Ruin it for me, and I'm telling Jack that there are terrorists hiding in your basement.

Shannon
03-30-2009, 10:30 PM
I don't know. I haven't seen it yet, but I have it recorded. Ruin it for me, and I'm telling Jack that there are terrorists hiding in your basement.

Terrorists? You mean man made destructors?

Moon
03-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Terrorists? You mean man made destructors?

Whatever the current PC term for them is. Wouldn't want to wreck their self esteem, ya know.

Shannon
03-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Whatever the current PC term for them is. Wouldn't want to wreck their self esteem, ya know.

I consider this the best episode ever. My future husband took his shirt off. Damn. he's hot!:D

Sorry, what were we talking about?

AHeneen
03-31-2009, 02:15 AM

The man who was going to kill Almeida (or however that's spelled) got shot. But for credit, I was thinking the same thing and about to post in agreement. How 'bout we say no one got killed violently?

SarasotaRepub
03-31-2009, 07:20 AM
The man who was going to kill Almeida (or however that's spelled) got shot. But for credit, I was thinking the same thing and about to post in agreement. How 'bout we say no one got killed violently?

Ahhh...but it was faked, the little weasel guy never really shot him as he showed
up in the Hummer at the end and told the FBI to scram. :D Nope, no deaths
this episode. :(

And Shannon, they must be running low on funds, those were the fakest cheesest
looking scrars on Jack I've ever seen.

Gingersnap
03-31-2009, 09:47 AM
And Shannon, they must be running low on funds, those were the fakest cheesest looking scrars on Jack I've ever seen.

Jack needs to hit the gym more. :p

Speedy
03-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Jack needs to hit the gym more. :p

I hope no one tells Jack you said that.

patriot45
03-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Will Jack die of biological poisoning? Will Tony Ameida be the new star of the show? Will Garofalo find a miracle cure, or will they let House look at him? I can't wait for a whole week!!!

hampshirebrit
03-31-2009, 04:38 PM
I consider this the best episode ever. My future husband took his shirt off. Damn. he's hot!:D

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Your future husband???

He's going to die a gibbering idiot in less than eight hours.

JB
03-31-2009, 08:10 PM
Holy Smokes! Did we just have an episode of 24 with no one getting killed???:eek::DI waited until the show was over this week and you guys had your fun to spam your thread.

So Chloe is still undead? Damnit.