PDA

View Full Version : Wife Uses Broom To Pry Gator Off Husband

megimoo
03-31-2009, 12:41 AM
LAKE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Lake County man was attacked by an alligator inside his house Sunday night.
The gator crawled through an open door and into the Florida room of the house on Lake Eustis Drive. The man's wife and her friend used a broom handle to try and open the gator's mouth. The house sits right along a canal and it wasn't much distance at all for the little alligator to climb out of the canal, under the gate and right through the back door.

"I saw him right here. Right here! That's when I turned around and went right back in," Elaine Gaff told Eyewitness News.While it may be their Florida room, Elaine certainly didn't expect to find a alligator sitting in it Sunday night around 9:15."I actually panicked a little bit. And I said, 'There's a gator on the back porch!'" she said.

In the canal behind their home, the Gaffs see gators often enough, but Sunday night the gator must've smelled the food cooking and headed right inside."My girlfriend and I, we started brushing him away with a broom and we got him so far," Elaine said.Once Elaine got the alligator to a back door, Jim Gaff rushed over to try and help out with his bare hands.

"So I just reached down and grabbed it by the tail and was reaching up to grab it by the head and I wasn't fast enough," Jim said.The young, 3-foot gator swung his head around and took a nice, grown-up-sized bite into Jim's left arm."My girlfriend and I, we actually put the broom handle in the gator's mouth to pry it open," Elaine said."It didn't go deep. There's not a chunk missing. It just broke through the skin, bleeding and that was it," Jim said.

Jim might be playing it cool Monday, but they spent much of Sunday night in the emergency room cleaning the wound and loading up on antibiotics. Elaine, on the other hand, has learned her lesson.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19045210/detail.html#-

PoliCon
03-31-2009, 08:23 AM
well that's what you get for being a dumbass. :rolleyes: next time closed the damn door - and don't grab a gator by the tail when it's being attacked!

asdf2231
03-31-2009, 09:40 AM
The thread title made me LOL. :)

megimoo
03-31-2009, 09:47 AM
well that's what you get for being a dumbass. :rolleyes: next time closed the damn door - and don't grab a gator by the tail when it's being attacked!Did you see the Gator's picture ?The thing was about eight inches long,just a little sucker !

Gingersnap
03-31-2009, 09:49 AM
Man! I thought this thread was about a threesome involving CU members. :D

megimoo
03-31-2009, 09:53 AM
Man! I thought this thread was about a threesome involving CU members. :DMénage à trois with our GATOR !

FlaGator
03-31-2009, 09:56 AM
Probably and argument about Israel that got out of hand.

PoliCon
03-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Man! I thought this thread was about a threesome involving CU members. :D

rotfl! I'm sure he's thrilled to hear you say that too!

Bubba Dawg
03-31-2009, 09:25 PM
Nice. Really. :eek:

Now I have this picture in my head that I really don't want. :eek::eek:

Okay....maybe I want it.....just a little....I mean....I'm just sayin'.......:o

megimoo
03-31-2009, 09:25 PM
rotfl! I'm sure he's thrilled to hear you say that too!Why, just ask him .He's already admitted to having had sex with a real Gator as a younger man !

PoliCon
03-31-2009, 09:36 PM
Nice. Really. :eek:

Now I have this picture in my head that I really don't want. :eek::eek:

Okay....maybe I want it.....just a little....I mean....I'm just sayin'.......:o
TEH GHEY! U haz it!

gator
04-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Why, just ask him .He's already admitted to having had sex with a real Gator as a younger man !

The gator I screwed was a real gator, not some baby. She was over ten feet long.

It always amazes me how these yankee transplants get all excited over a 3 foot gator.

Gingersnap
04-01-2009, 09:54 AM
The gator I screwed was a real gator, not some baby. She was over ten feet long.

It always amazes me how these yankee transplants get all excited over a 3 foot gator.

So, size really does matter! :p

gator
04-01-2009, 11:52 AM
So, size really does matter! :p

She was a sexually mature gator, not some baby.