PDA

View Full Version : What makes them tick?

LogansPapa
06-29-2008, 11:59 PM
Just got back from dinner and there were a group of Nazi skin heads a couple of booths down at the restaurant I was at, guys about 22-25, if I had to guess. Inland Empire stooges gauging by their 4WD pick-ups out front, with white supremists insignia on the windows.

Watched them leave and it struck me: If you have the German eagle with outspread wings clutching the mobile swastika in a wreath tattooed to the back of your shaven skull - where do you work? What kind of job could you hope to get with huge images on your arms with Waffen-SS insignias splashed across them?

To me - these are bigger losers than good-ol'-boys flying Confederate flags in the back of their trucks.:cool:

lacarnut
06-30-2008, 12:33 AM
Just got back from dinner and there were a group of Nazi skin heads a couple of booths down at the restaurant I was at, guys about 22-25, if I had to guess. Inland Empire stooges gauging by their 4WD pick-ups out front, with white supremists insignia on the windows.

Watched them leave and it struck me: If you have the German eagle with outspread wings clutching the mobile swastika in a wreath tattooed to the back of your shaven skull - where do you work? What kind of job could you hope to get with huge images on your arms with Waffen-SS insignias splashed across them?

To me - these are bigger losers than good-ol'-boys flying Confederate flags in the back of their trucks.:cool:

Since you were so offended by them, why did you not get up and move. As far as jobs, I can think of many jobs like building trades, mechanic work, auto audio, etc.

LogansPapa
06-30-2008, 12:50 AM
Since you were so offended by them, why did you not get up and move. As far as jobs, I can think of many jobs like building trades, mechanic work, auto audio, etc.

Why should I have to move? And I could never hire a POS like these guys in my shop. A simple backround check would send these rodents packing.

noonwitch
06-30-2008, 01:55 PM
There's not any positive things about nazism that one can point to as justification for putting their symbols on one's skin.

YupItsMe
06-30-2008, 03:45 PM
There's not any positive things about nazism that one can point to as justification for putting their symbols on one's skin.

They were hard workers. ;)

Shannon
06-30-2008, 03:55 PM

I was going to mention their organizational skills.

LogansPapa
06-30-2008, 04:13 PM

(oh shit!):eek:

asdf2231
06-30-2008, 09:10 PM

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asdf2231/Blogstuff/a974_bm.gif

Goldwater
06-30-2008, 09:54 PM

The Germans were hard workers, the Nazis just used that work ethic. ;)

lacarnut
06-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Why should I have to move? And I could never hire a POS like these guys in my shop. A simple backround check would send these rodents packing.

You should not HAVE to move. I would have moved rather than sit there and let these dirt-bags screw up my meal. Same deal as sitting close to someone that is obnoxious or has had too many drinks. Get up and move; it's not that difficult.

biccat
07-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Gun control, anti-smoking rules, extreme environmentalism, strict animal welfare rules, fascination with the occult, and anti-Christian views.

I agree completely, there's nothing positive to say about Nazis.

More on topic...I always figured these guys would work at or own FAA maintenance stations.

LogansPapa
07-01-2008, 10:47 AM
More on topic...I always figured these guys would work at or own FAA maintenance stations.

Buaahhhaaaahhaa. Lufwaffa maybe - but never with the FAA.:D

dixierat
07-01-2008, 11:23 AM

I'd have to move. It;'s the only way I could reach my weapon. I fuckin' hate Nazi'a and anyone who sympathises with them.

:cool:

LogansPapa
07-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I'd have to move. It;'s the only way I could reach my weapon. :cool:

Outstanding. Now there's somebody with the right idea.:D