PDA

View Full Version : Tardy Tuesday

PoliCon
03-31-2009, 06:12 PM
Sorry so late. Had a very busy day . . . . Didn't get a chance to even breathe until now. :(

TOTD - What famous person - NOW LIVING - would you like to spend some time with - and what would you do?

I was talking with a friend of mine today while at work about some of the famous people he's met in some very unusual ways. When he was in high school he was a caddy at a local golf course and frequently caddied for people like Mario Lemieux and Jack Nicholson. I once spend an entire plane flight coming home from Ireland talking religion and faith with the Celtic Tenors - very nice guys really. I also got to meet Sean Hannity briefly when he came to Pittsburgh on one of his book tours. Another friend of mine - shes an interpreter for the deaf - got a kiss on the cheek from President Bush because it was her birthday. :) So what famous person would you like to meet and what would you spend your time doing?:)

Gingersnap
03-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Sorry so late. Had a very busy day . . . . Didn't get a chance to even breathe until now. :(

TOTD - What famous person - NOW LIVING - would you like to spend some time with - and what would you do?

I was talking with a friend of mine today while at work about some of the famous people he's met in some very unusual ways. When he was in high school he was a caddy at a local golf course and frequently caddied for people like Mario Lemieux and Jack Nicholson. I once spend an entire plane flight coming home from Ireland talking religion and faith with the Celtic Tenors - very nice guys really. I also got to meet Sean Hannity briefly when he came to Pittsburgh on one of his book tours. Another friend of mine - shes an interpreter for the deaf - got a kiss on the cheek from President Bush because it was her birthday. :) So what famous person would you like to meet and what would you spend your time doing?:)

TOTD: Dennis Prager. He's the only "talker' I listen to with any frequency. I would adore being able to discuss the Problem of Evil and the meaning of Judeo-Christianity with this guy. He seems like a genuinely "good" soul. :)

FlaGator
03-31-2009, 06:34 PM
I would love to spend some time with R.C. Sproul chatting about Reformed Theology. It would really make my day if that were to happen.