PDA

View Full Version : DUI On Motorized Bar Stool

patriot45
04-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Yeeha! Hey y'all hold ma beer and watch this!!

Redneck DUI (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/31/kile-wygle-gets-dui-on-mo_n_181264.html)

NEWARK, Ohio Authorities in Ohio say a man has been charged with drunken driving after crashing his motorized bar stool. Police in Newark, 30 miles east of Columbus, say when they responded to a report of a crash with injuries on March 4, they found a man who had wrecked a bar stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower.

Twenty-eight-year Kile Wygle was hospitalized for minor injuries. Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

Wygle has pleaded not guilty and has requested a jury trial.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/barstool.jpg

SarasotaRepub
04-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Hee,hee!

SLW and I saw this story and were thinking of a certain person...:D

FlaGator
04-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Hee,hee!

SLW and I saw this story and were thinking of a certain person...:D

I have never owned a motorized bar stool...

lacarnut
04-01-2009, 09:37 PM
I have never owned a motorized bar stool...

Me neither and 38mph top speed in that contraption is way too slow for me. :)

FlaGator
04-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Me neither and 38mph top speed in that contraption is way too slow for me. :)

I know what you mean. My last DUI was in a Porsche Boxster. Want to guess what I was pulled over for? I'll give you a hint, I wasn't weaving.;)

lacarnut
04-01-2009, 10:10 PM
I know what you mean. My last DUI was in a Porsche Boxster. Want to guess what I was pulled over for? I'll give you a hint, I wasn't weaving.;)

I checked my speeding ticket fine that I got in AL on line and they had a schedule of fines for different states. Max. fine in VA for speeding is $3,500 and a year in jail. Radar detectors are banned. Good thing I don't live there.

I look back on my drinking and driving days and it is a miracle that I am alive. Totaled 6 cars; 4 while drinking. My mom prayed for me every day of her life so I know I have an angel watching after me.