PDA

View Full Version : Gotta see video

AlmostThere
04-01-2009, 05:54 PM
For anyone who missed it today, a video of Neil Cavuto's interview of Rep. Alan Grayson D, Florida. Here's one on Youtube. It's a "gotta see" interview. :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITq19ezj_Xg

patriot45
04-01-2009, 06:05 PM
They put those talking heads on and they couldn't give you a straight answer to what they had for breakfast!
I swear that i get mad at my tv all the time when a pol gets asked a simple question and they go all over the place, a thousand words and end up saying nothing! There should be a smack rule, you don't answer the question - SMACK right in the kisser!

AlmostThere
04-01-2009, 06:08 PM
They put those talking heads on and they couldn't give you a straight answer to what they had for breakfast!
I swear that i get mad at my tv all the time when a pol gets asked a simple question and they go all over the place, a thousand words and end up saying nothing! There should be a smack rule, you don't answer the question - SMACK right in the kisser!

I think if they'd both been in the same studio, Cavuto might just have done that. He was animated to say the least.

Lars1701a
04-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Video dont work :(

AlmostThere
04-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Video dont work :(

Does too.

Really

Constitutionally Speaking
04-01-2009, 07:41 PM
If anyone is under the delusion that these guys are out to destroy our freedoms and out country along with it, they are absolutely clueless.

This is TYRANNY.

This administration and this Democrat party is stooping to levels even the WORST despots in history did not dare go.

Our founding fathers revolted against England for FAR LESS than this.

SarasotaRepub
04-01-2009, 07:54 PM
That was excellent. Good job Neil.

megimoo
04-01-2009, 09:27 PM
I swear that i get mad at my tv all the time when a pol gets asked a simple question and they go all over the place, a thousand words and end up saying nothing! There should be a smack rule, you don't answer the question - SMACK right in the kisser!You have to remember that most of them are lawyers and as such are trained to be evasive and avoid honesty in most things.If you could pin them down they would have to tell the truth so they avoid that like the plague.An honest lawyer would no doubt die a pauper and a truly honorable man avoids lawyers and the law in general as much as possible.

John Galt
04-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Great post,
I work as a helicopter mechanic with an oil and gas exploration crew, I don't have internet or TV during the daytime and refuse to watch it at the hotel in the evenings, good for me, I'm glad I found this site to get the real news! I do have XM and listen to America Right channel166 all day though.
Thanks!
Gordo

PoliCon
04-01-2009, 11:11 PM
HEY CONGRESSMAN - you shitstain! they people who took Americas money and gave it away is YOU you dumbassfuckstain.

What a smug prick. GO NEAL!!

Speedy
04-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Glenn Beck has had quite a few pols hemming, hawing and stammering lately.

PoliCon
04-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Glenn Beck has had quite a few pols hemming, hawing and stammering lately.

they're used to going up against MSM softballs. They don't know how to handle real questions that require a firm stance and actual facts.