PDA

View Full Version : Police: Mother Drugs Daughter in Attempt to Get Her Pregnant

bijou
04-02-2009, 02:41 PM
UNIONTOWN, Pa. Police say a western Pennsylvania mother drugged her 13-year-old daughter so her boyfriend could get the girl pregnant.

Uniontown police say 32-year-old Shana Brown is no longer able to have children, but wanted a baby with her boyfriend.

Det. Donald Gmitter says Brown and her boyfriend, 40-year-old Duane Calloway, attempted to impregnate the girl on three occasions. Gmitter says the girl prevented the rapes. The girl's paternal grandmother reported the incidents to police.

...link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512223,00.html)

Hopefully this mother will be locked away for a long time.

noonwitch
04-02-2009, 03:32 PM
link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512223,00.html)

Hopefully this mother will be locked away for a long time.

I hope the prosecutor doesn't make a deal with the mom to put the boyfriend away-if anything, it should be the other way around, as long as he does serve at least 10 years.

I also hope the paternal grandmother has or gets custody, since she was the one who called the police and did her best to protect the child.

AlmostThere
04-02-2009, 06:42 PM
When I was a kid in Louisiana, rape was a capital offense. Rape of a child would definitely get the rapist the chair.I'm sure degenerates existed, but I'll bet they would think long and hard before even considering anything like this. :mad:

noonwitch
04-03-2009, 08:48 AM
When I was a kid in Louisiana, rape was a capital offense. Rape of a child would definitely get the rapist the chair.I'm sure degenerates existed, but I'll bet they would think long and hard before even considering anything like this. :mad:

I don't know about all states, but in Michigan, they get 25 years minimum for a first degree, first time offense, no matter what the age of the victim. It's 25 years of hell for them, too. The other inmates don't like sex offenders.

AlmostThere
04-03-2009, 02:06 PM
I don't know about all states, but in Michigan, they get 25 years minimum for a first degree, first time offense, no matter what the age of the victim. It's 25 years of hell for them, too. The other inmates don't like sex offenders.

True, but to protect the poor child rapists, they aren't put into General Population. I'm sure they aren't popular in the Segregated Population, but probably have less chance of getting a shiv where the sun don't shine.