PDA

View Full Version : "Understudy Vampire Goes For Mans Neck Bites off Ear,Claims Self Defence !"

megimoo
04-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Ear bitten off in road rage incident (Indiana)

NEW CASTLE, Ind. - New Castle police said a road rage incident escalated to violence Wednesday when a driver actually bit off another man's ear. Jefferey Guffey said he was riding his bike and stopped to talk to two kids on the side of the road when Curtis "Alan" Cross sped by in his SUV. Guffey said he told Cross to slow down. But he said Cross pulled his SUV in front of him and put it in reverse.

"(Cross) encountered a bicycle that he found frustrating to get around, said Detective Ross Frame with New Castle Police Department. Police... snip

Guffey said he told Cross to slow down. But he said Cross pulled his SUV in front of him and put it in reverse.

"(Cross) encountered a bicycle that he found frustrating to get around, said Detective Ross Frame with New Castle Police Department.Police said both men exchanged hand gestures. Guffey said Cross then got out of his car and started yelling at him.

"Jumped out and said, 'What did you say?', and I said, 'You need to watch where you are going, there's kids here', said Guffey.Guffey said Cross, a man he had never met before, then started attacking him.

"He come bum-rushing me and grabbed me like this, and started taking chunks out of my ear and spitting them at me, he said.Police recovered some of the pieces of Guffey's ear at the scene, but doctors were unable to re-attach the ear.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime/Man_bites_off_ear_in_road_rage_incident_20090402