View Full Version : Jeebus, we're screwn. Republican father and son in Maine

Junebug68
06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Bounce, bounce, bounce away!

crim son (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-30-08 10:39 AM
Original message
Jeebus, we're screwn. Republican father and son in Maine
Edited on Mon Jun-30-08 11:01 AM by crim son
My daughter came home yesterday with a tale of, well, I dunno what. She and her brothers were at The Big Chicken Barn, an antique and collectables store yesterday afternoon. They were lurking in the jewelry area when a father and son came in the front door. Father: short, bald, wearing camo, missing a tooth or two which is customary here in the Great State. Son: short, greasy and heavy, about thirteen years old. Dad wanders off and Son begins picking through the various odds and ends on the shelf near my kids. Suddenly he espies something... it's a wooden statuette!. Hey Dad, he shouts. Yeah? replies Dad, reappearing. What's this? says kid. That's a don-key, Son. The kid responds, I LIKE the donkey! Father: Yeah maybe but that's what is known as the symbol of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY. Some people call it a 'JACKASS'. At this, the two of them were overwhelmed with the wit of it all, and chuckled like a couple of warthogs for a minute. Get that? says Dad. JACK ASS! They laugh again and then Dad reminds his son, If the shoe fits...

Son ponders this for a second and says, If the shoe fits, throw it at a Liberal! More uncontrollable snorting and chuckling.

My kids were absolutely amazed and burst out laughing. For the rest of the day they finished every sentence with "Throw it at a Liberal!" Me, I like that they've now seen firsthand an example of core of the republican party and one of his younguns. *Snort*

Icky.

Riiiiiiiight. I think they went a little overboard with the stereotypes. :rolleyes:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7878411

movie buff
06-30-2008, 06:10 PM
The B.S. is strong with this one.
btw, all throughout that bouncy thread, crim son demonstrates one of the core trademarks of DUmmies, and ultra- liberals as a whole: Intolerance of those with different beliefs. Right off the bat, he begins the thread with the extremely insulting, offensive, and bigoted anti- Christian slur term "Jeebus," then he proceeds to create two stereotypical dumb rednecks to try and paint a cliched image of what he thinks all Republicans are like.
When are they going to drop the facade of tolerance? They fool no one.

Dan D. Doty
06-30-2008, 09:43 PM
The B.S. is strong with this one.
btw, all throughout that bouncy thread, crim son demonstrates one of the core trademarks of DUmmies, and ultra- liberals as a whole: Intolerance of those with different beliefs. Right off the bat, he begins the thread with the extremely insulting, offensive, and bigoted anti- Christian slur term "Jeebus," then he proceeds to create two stereotypical dumb rednecks to try and paint a cliched image of what he thinks all Republicans are like.
When are they going to drop the facade of tolerance? They fool no one.

Another Bouncy that had to go overboard.

Wouldn't it be refreshing if just one time they at least tried to stay within the border of reality instead of pushingr their poorly scribed tale over the top to impress a a cluster of mentally ill goofs who'd believe anything except the truth ( because it clashed with their delusions).

Goldwater
06-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Livin' in Nixonland.