PDA

View Full Version : Gossipy Guys.

Gingersnap
04-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Gossip Boy

Last Update: 7:02 am

Print Story | Email Story

Men are bigger gossipers than women, according to a new study.

The study finds that men spend an average of 76 minutes a day chatting with friends or co-workers, compared to just 52 minutes for women.

Hot topics for men include drunken friends' antics, old school pals and the most attractive girl at work.

On the other hand, women are more likely to complain about other females or their friends gaining weight.

The poll of 5,000 people by reveals the office is the preferred place for men to gossip; women prefer to share secrets in the comfort of their homes.

I don't believe this. Those guys are using up 70 minutes talking about sports or food or fantasy sex. I wouldn't call that gossip.

KUTV (http://www.kutv.com/content/news/watercooler/story/Gossip-Boy/1kz0HMI2-0qSDbvhcVHv5Q.cspx)

Bubba Dawg
04-03-2009, 09:06 PM
At work I talk about soccer and cycling.

Other than that I'm like the laconic drifter in an Italian Western.

PoliCon
04-03-2009, 09:38 PM
One thing about guys though. You get two of us together and we can have an hours long conversation without either person ever asking a single question - women on the otherhand as one ever 4.3 seconds in a conversation.

Gingersnap
04-03-2009, 11:30 PM
At work I talk about soccer and cycling.

Other than that I'm like the laconic drifter in an Italian Western.

If those laconic drifters wore Spanx. :D

ralph wiggum
04-04-2009, 12:04 AM
At work I talk about soccer

Let's ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

ralph wiggum
04-04-2009, 12:08 AM
I don't believe this. Those guys are using up 70 minutes talking about sports or food or fantasy sex. I wouldn't call that gossip.

KUTV (http://www.kutv.com/content/news/watercooler/story/Gossip-Boy/1kz0HMI2-0qSDbvhcVHv5Q.cspx)

I agree...on the topics. But we do discuss the drunken friends antics.

PoliCon
04-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Let's ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
you're just made that he stole your ghey thunder ;)