View Full Version : N.Korea Launches

SarasotaRepub
04-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Fox --(Geraldo :rolleyes:) reporting Kimmy lit the torch on
his "satellite"...

Now showing on CNN as Breaking News.

Radix
04-04-2009, 11:04 PM
The Nips should have nipped this launch in the bud.

They'll be sorry down the road that they didn't.

SaintLouieWoman
04-04-2009, 11:07 PM

Just saw that it went right over Japan. I think we should have given a hint to the Japanese to take it down---or we should have done it. It's even more frightening. Every petty ante 3rd world hell hole will be testing us with no fear of the Annointed One.

cat714
04-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Nice to know that sanctions do work. :rolleyes: I don't expect much from Obama or the UN wussies.

Moon
04-05-2009, 12:44 AM

With what?

SarasotaRepub
04-05-2009, 10:07 AM
With what?

Their Navy has Standard Missiles I think. They also have the Patriot. I think Japan was only going to fire if it looked like Kim's rocket was going to fall out of the sky on them.

Looks like the "Payload", whatever it was, didn't make it to orbit. (http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/04/05/north.korea.rocket/index.html)

It was probably a rock with some old TV antennas glued on.:D

SPYDER
04-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Obama will get the world together to write a letter that maybe they should not launch more rockets. And if N Korea does it again, Obama will send 2 letters of protest!! Problem solved!!!!:D

tacitus
04-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Maybe O can send his MIL to kick Kim's ass!

SarasotaRepub
04-05-2009, 10:53 AM
The N. Koreans really thought they had that sat
going into orbit till...

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200802/r225767_894885.jpg

:D

Now one wonders if they got the range and guidance data they were probably really after.

Goldwater
04-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Just saw that it went right over Japan. I think we should have given a hint to the Japanese to take it down---or we should have done it. It's even more frightening. Every petty ante 3rd world hell hole will be testing us with no fear of the Annointed One.

North Korea was firing missles over Japan when Bush was in office too. Maybe Japan should man up and take out those launch sites themselves.

Celestron
04-05-2009, 06:24 PM
UN will file sanction number #93499545343 on North Korea for firing the missile and Kim Jong Il will throw a party.

FlaGator
04-06-2009, 06:03 AM
UN will file sanction number #93499545343 on North Korea for firing the missile and Kim Jong Il will throw a party.

Be nice to the UN. If the libs get their way the U.S. will be giving our sovereignty away to the world Bureaucrats. :mad:

Rebel Yell
04-06-2009, 09:26 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hk9vaqWUg

lacarnut
04-06-2009, 10:36 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hk9vaqWUg

That video should be viewed by the members at the UN to show them how impertinent their resolutions are.

Odysseus
04-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Nice to know that sanctions do work. :rolleyes: I don't expect much from Obama or the UN wussies.
I do, just nothing good.

North Korea was firing missles over Japan when Bush was in office too. Maybe Japan should man up and take out those launch sites themselves.
Japanese rearmament scares the crap out of the other Asian states. They remember the last time that Japan had a real military. If this leads to a Japanese remilitarization, look for China to try to either reign in N Korea or seek closer relations with the rest of Asia as a counterweight.

That video should be viewed by the members at the UN to show them how impertinent their resolutions are.
UN resolutions aren't meant to solve problems. If they solved the problems that they addressed, then there would be no need for emergency conferences at five-star hotels in exotic locales and their budgets wouldn't be justified. UN resolutions are meant to make the UN and their groupies feel as if they've done something while not changing the status quo in a way that might impact on their lifestyles.

SarasotaRepub
04-06-2009, 07:05 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hk9vaqWUg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hk9vaqWUg)

...Sniff...my favorite scene.:D