PDA

View Full Version : Family of Men Slain by Illegal Sue SF Over Sanctuary Law

AHeneen
04-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Family Sues San Francisco Saying Sanctuary Law to Blame for Murder of Father, Two Sons
Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513378,00.html)

The family of a father and two sons allegedly murdered by an illegal immigrant last year reportedly is suing the city of San Francisco, claiming its "sanctuary city" policy contributed to their deaths.

Anthony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, were returning from a picnic when they were gunned down on June 16, allegedly by Salvadoran national Edwin Ramos, 22.

The case prompted public outcry after it emerged that Ramos was convicted of two gang-related felonies when he was 17, but local officials did not contact federal agencies to determine his immigration status.

The Bologna family filed a lawsuit Tuesday alleging that the city's sanctuary policy shielding illegal immigrants from questions about their citizenship status — even those charged with a crime — was to blame, KCBS San Francisco reported.

"The city adopted and enforced a policy that was actually inconsistent with and prohibited by federal law," Bologna family attorney Michael Kelly was quoted as saying.

The city declined to comment on the lawsuit when contacted by local media.

Mayor Gavin Newsom would only say, in a written statement, that he was "deeply sympathetic to the Bologna family's devastating loss. A terrible crime was committed, and my heart goes out to the family."

Ramos has pleaded not guilty to three counts of murder in the Bologna case.

He also faces various other gang-related charges including multiple murders.

"It should have been resolved at the beginning, when this guy had done more than one crime in the city," Bologna's widow told FOX News in July. "I want justice. I want the people to see. If my family wasn’t safe, what makes you think yours will be?"

'Bout time someone challenged this BS law! :D

Constitutionally Speaking
04-09-2009, 06:48 AM
It's time we Conservatives use the courts in this manner.

The left has destroyed our nation via bogus lawsuits - brought up in courts and in front of judges who share their political view of justice. This is one of the main methods they have used to undermine our nation.

We do not need to bring illegitimate lawsuits, but we DO need to form legal support groups and we DO need to steer these cases to friendly courts.

PoliCon
04-09-2009, 11:34 AM
It's time we Conservatives use the courts in this manner.

The left has destroyed our nation via bogus lawsuits - brought up in courts and in front of judges who share their political view of justice. This is one of the main methods they have used to undermine our nation.

We do not need to bring illegitimate lawsuits, but we DO need to form legal support groups and we DO need to steer these cases to friendly courts.

I disagree on one point. We need to steer these cases to unfriendly courts. We're not going to change things while people are complaicent. Having radical leftist judges rule against common sense issues is a sure fire way to piss people off and get them engaged. It will illustrate how BADLY we need to appoint judges that believe in enforcing the constitution.

stsinner
04-09-2009, 02:31 PM
they won't get anywhere.. The courts are one of the most crooked groups in America-just look at what they did with the eligibility lawsuit legally filed in the Supreme Court-they refused to hear it! They should go to jail for negligence and treason.

PoliCon
04-10-2009, 12:56 PM
they won't get anywhere.. The courts are one of the most crooked groups in America-just look at what they did with the eligibility lawsuit legally filed in the Supreme Court-they refused to hear it! They should go to jail for negligence and treason.
You want to hate the SCOUTS over a conspiracy theory? :confused:

stsinner
04-10-2009, 12:59 PM
You want to hate the SCOUTS over a conspiracy theory? :confused:

What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about Obama being ineligible to be president based on the facts. Instead of just disproving this, they courts refused to hear the case.. It would be easy to do away with if there was no truth to it, but Obama has decided to ignore it..

PoliCon
04-10-2009, 01:18 PM
What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about Obama being ineligible to be president based on the facts. Instead of just disproving this, they courts refused to hear the case.. It would be easy to do away with if there was no truth to it, but Obama has decided to ignore it..

What facts? The fact that the entire state of Hawaii's bureaucracy and that of hospital is sitting on their ass and lying - or at the very least abetting a lie - When they could be making a FORTUNE as a whistle blower? That's not to mention the myriads of other people who would have to be complicate in this conspiracy who would also have to be abetting a lie of this magnitude?? The odds are better that the moon landing was faked than they are that Obama's foreign born. :rolleyes: They refused to hear the case because there is no case.

Elspeth
04-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Family Sues San Francisco Saying Sanctuary Law to Blame for Murder of Father, Two Sons
Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513378,00.html)

The family of a father and two sons allegedly murdered by an illegal immigrant last year reportedly is suing the city of San Francisco, claiming its "sanctuary city" policy contributed to their deaths.

Anthony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, were returning from a picnic when they were gunned down on June 16, allegedly by Salvadoran national Edwin Ramos, 22.

The case prompted public outcry after it emerged that Ramos was convicted of two gang-related felonies when he was 17, but local officials did not contact federal agencies to determine his immigration status.

The Bologna family filed a lawsuit Tuesday alleging that the city's sanctuary policy shielding illegal immigrants from questions about their citizenship status — even those charged with a crime — was to blame, KCBS San Francisco reported.

"The city adopted and enforced a policy that was actually inconsistent with and prohibited by federal law," Bologna family attorney Michael Kelly was quoted as saying.

The city declined to comment on the lawsuit when contacted by local media.

Mayor Gavin Newsom would only say, in a written statement, that he was "deeply sympathetic to the Bologna family's devastating loss. A terrible crime was committed, and my heart goes out to the family."

Ramos has pleaded not guilty to three counts of murder in the Bologna case.

He also faces various other gang-related charges including multiple murders.

"It should have been resolved at the beginning, when this guy had done more than one crime in the city," Bologna's widow told FOX News in July. "I want justice. I want the people to see. If my family wasn’t safe, what makes you think yours will be?"

Good for the Bolognas. I heard the widow on KFI some time back and she was just devastated. This nonsense about keeping non-resident criminals in the US is just ludicrous. There is no argument for it at all. Gavin Newsom is planning on running for governor of California in the next election cycle. This case does not make him look very good to most of the state, especially Southern California that deals with the border issues all the time.

stsinner
04-10-2009, 11:05 PM
What facts? The fact that the entire state of Hawaii's bureaucracy and that of hospital is sitting on their ass and lying - or at the very least abetting a lie - When they could be making a FORTUNE as a whistle blower? That's not to mention the myriads of other people who would have to be complicate in this conspiracy who would also have to be abetting a lie of this magnitude?? The odds are better that the moon landing was faked than they are that Obama's foreign born. :rolleyes: They refused to hear the case because there is no case.

You are obviously ignorant of the facts, as usual.. Obama attended school in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, and when he attended school there, 1967, it was illegal for non-citizens to attend school there, and dual citizenship was not allowed in the U.S. So he had to renounce his citizenship in order to attend the Indonesian school. Of course his parents handled all this for him, as he was a minor, but his mother had some sick attraction to Muslim men. So, in order to become an American citizen again, he had to become a, "Naturalized citizen," and naturalized citizens are barred from holding the office of President.. Click here for some info on this.. (http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaEducation.htm)

Also, if all they need to do is provide a birth certificate to quell this whole debate, assuming one exists, why wouldn't they just do it.. Everyone knows that the document they provided during the campaign wasn't a birth certificate, so why not avoid all this? Why are you such an Obama lover and prolific on this site? Bet you're really proud of his pimp hand with his pirate brethren right about now, aren't you...

Either way, the treasonous Supreme court justices should be arrested by federal agents and charged with treason for refusing to hear the case.. If the issue is so simply cut and dried, as you suggest it is, then why not hear it and put it to bed once and for all? Any other outcome leaves the door wide open to alternative theories and assumptions.. There's a legal way to handle things and the shady way where a heavy, corrupt hand is used.. I'd like to think that the top law enforcement guy in the country would choose to keep everything legal.. Evidently, Obama is not interested in honesty and lawfulness..

PoliCon
04-11-2009, 01:59 AM
You are obviously ignorant of the facts, as usual.. <snip> You a 9/11 truther too? They can spin a tale too. :rolleyes: I see lots of speculation and assumptions - no hard facts.

stsinner
04-12-2009, 10:21 AM
You a 9/11 truther too? They can spin a tale too. :rolleyes: I see lots of speculation and assumptions - no hard facts.

Let's list the facts-after all, it is Easter, and hunts are fun on Easter. Let me hunt through my post for facts for you.

1. Listed on the school register in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro in 1967
2. Pictured in his class picture.
3. Dual citizenship not allowed in the US in 1967
4. Non-citizens not allowed to attend school in Indonesia in 1967, meaning he had to become a citizen.
5. No birth certificate provided when requested.
6. Supreme Court refuses to hear the case filed legally in the court. What are they afraid of?
7. Born here, or not, once you renounce your citizenship, the only title possible in the future if you return is Naturalized Citizen, and Naturalized Citizens are not allowed to hold the office of President.

Lots of spin there, huh?

PoliCon
04-13-2009, 12:29 AM
Let's list the facts-after all, it is Easter, and hunts are fun on Easter. Let me hunt through my post for facts for you.

1. Listed on the school register in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro in 1967
2. Pictured in his class picture.
3. Dual citizenship not allowed in the US in 1967
4. Non-citizens not allowed to attend school in Indonesia in 1967, meaning he had to become a citizen.
5. No birth certificate provided when requested.
6. Supreme Court refuses to hear the case filed legally in the court. What are they afraid of?
7. Born here, or not, once you renounce your citizenship, the only title possible in the future if you return is Naturalized Citizen, and Naturalized Citizens are not allowed to hold the office of President.

Lots of spin there, huh?HARD EVIDENCE. Do you have real - legal evidence that Barry was not born in Hawaii? Otherwise you have lots of spin and not HARD EVIDENCE. BTW - kids cannot renounce citizenship. You have to be a legal adult to do that.

stsinner
04-13-2009, 01:39 PM
HARD EVIDENCE. Do you have real - legal evidence that Barry was not born in Hawaii? Otherwise you have lots of spin and not HARD EVIDENCE. BTW - kids cannot renounce citizenship. You have to be a legal adult to do that.

There's no HARD EVIDENCE that he was born in America.

Parents make all legal decisions for minors. It doesn't matter who made the decision, laws are laws, and he's been allowed to make a mockery of our legal system by not even having to answer the question.

And then there's the fact that his Kenyan grandmother says she was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born... None of this looks at all shady to you?

"The Constitution insists that the president be a natural-born American. We have the president's paternal grandmother claiming she was present at his birth in Kenya, and we have a TV talk host named Keith Olbermann who tells those who say things like that to put the Reynolds Wrap back on their heads. We have no proof that grandma was there or that Obama doubters like to wear Reynolds Wrap on their heads," Farber continued. "We know a few facts for certain. And our knowledge is disturbing. We know that President Obama is either covering up the truth of his birthplace or, and this is an Olympic stretch, refusing to offer proof because of some unstated 'principle.'

"The American people may not be all we used to be, but we're not yet ready to roll over and smile at the sight of a confection designed to masquerade as a birth certificate while we're being angrily denied a look at the real thing," he wrote.

"Not only is the birth certificate issue taboo but also we're not allowed to see Obama's applications to Columbia and Harvard. Such forms may have inconvenient answers to questions like, "Citizenship?” "Place of birth?" etc.

"I don't care where an American president was born. I do care about the Constitution. A businessman who keep two sets of books goes to jail. It's worse when a country lists which laws we must obey and which we're free to ignore," Farber said. (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94300)

linda22003
04-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Either way, the treasonous Supreme court justices should be arrested by federal agents and charged with treason for refusing to hear the case.. If the issue is so simply cut and dried, as you suggest it is, then why not hear it and put it to bed once and for all? Any other outcome leaves the door wide open to alternative theories and assumptions.. There's a legal way to handle things and the shady way where a heavy, corrupt hand is used.. I'd like to think that the top law enforcement guy in the country would choose to keep everything legal.. Evidently, Obama is not interested in honesty and lawfulness..

We have a Birther in the ranks! :D

FlaGator
04-13-2009, 01:59 PM

<snip>

There is no hard evidence that you are not a space alien either. Lack of evidence proves nothing other than there is a lack of evidence.

natepiano
04-13-2009, 02:52 PM
You are obviously ignorant of the facts, as usual.. Obama attended school in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, and when he attended school there, 1967, it was illegal for non-citizens to attend school there, and dual citizenship was not allowed in the U.S. So he had to renounce his citizenship in order to attend the Indonesian school. Of course his parents handled all this for him, as he was a minor, but his mother had some sick attraction to Muslim men. So, in order to become an American citizen again, he had to become a, "Naturalized citizen," and naturalized citizens are barred from holding the office of President.. Click here for some info on this.. (http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaEducation.htm)

Also, if all they need to do is provide a birth certificate to quell this whole debate, assuming one exists, why wouldn't they just do it.. Everyone knows that the document they provided during the campaign wasn't a birth certificate, so why not avoid all this? Why are you such an Obama lover and prolific on this site? Bet you're really proud of his pimp hand with his pirate brethren right about now, aren't you...

Wow, you came on a little strong there. I think it's pretty clear that not many people on this forum are "Obama lover"s. I definitely agree that there is merit to the case, but to call the Supreme Court Justices "treasonous" for this is a little out of line. We should try to not feed the idea that conservatives are crazy in such a way, because that only makes the liberal media, and in fact people more liberal then you or I, dismiss you and your ideas as insane, and ridiculous. Get petitions together, I dunno ... have rally's. Do whatever you want, but it's important to keep a sane and practical head about you, because otherwise you run the risk of being dismissed as "just another conspiracy theorist." That's just my humble, new to this forum 2 cents.

linda22003
04-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Wow, you came on a little strong there. I think it's pretty clear that not many people on this forum are "Obama lover"s. I definitely agree that there is merit to the case, but to call the Supreme Court Justices "treasonous" for this is a little out of line.

It's a term that has very specific meaning, but people tend to fling it arounduntil it only means "anyone who does something I disagree with." :p

natepiano
04-13-2009, 02:57 PM
It's a term that has very specific meaning, but people tend to fling it around until it only means "anyone who does something I disagree with." :p

haha exactly. It brings to mind someone just foaming at the mouth angry.

You can do a lot for an argument simply by framing it with intelligent words. Case in point, our current president. He's wrong in almost every occasion, but he manages to say it so elegantly that people agree with him. I think Republicans need to take lessons from his book, and start preaching the Good News about conservatism. We have more support around the country then we think, and we need to start mobilizing that.

PoliCon
04-13-2009, 03:25 PM
The burden of proof rests on those seeing to disprove his citizenship. I'm satisfied that he met the burden of proof required by the law - and apparently so is SCOTUS.

Parents make all legal decisions for minors. It doesn't matter who made the decision, laws are laws, and he's been allowed to make a mockery of our legal system by not even having to answer the question.
FROM: (http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_776.html)

F. RENUNCIATION FOR MINOR CHILDREN

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.
I have quite a few friends with mixed citizenship parents and in any case were there does not exist dual citizenship - it is not decided until the child reached majority.

And then there's the fact that his Kenyan grandmother says she was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born... None of this looks at all shady to you?people can SAY what ever they like. SAYING it and it being truth are not the same thing.

HARD evidence. There is NONE that supports any claim that he was not born in Hawaii.

stsinner
04-13-2009, 05:50 PM
but to call the Supreme Court Justices "treasonous" for this is a little out of line. .

I dunno... When the Supreme Court, those charged with deciding whether or not something is constitutional refuses to hear a case that has such a simple premise-show a birth certificate, explain the schooling in Indonesia, etc, it is treasonous, especially when the case is brought by a former District Attorney, not some right-wing kooks.. If the eligibility of a person to be President is questioned, and the Supreme Court refuses to even hear the case, thereby potentially allowing a person who isn't Constitutionally eligible to seize control of the country, wouldn't you call that treasonous? The fabric of our rule of law has not been kept in tact. A huge amount of money was spent, as well as time collecting signatures. There is absolutely no basis for refusing to hear the case other than the man love the country is feeling for this man. Facts are stubborn things, and if Obama is a natural-born citizen, it would be VERY EASY to prove by providing a birth certificate, yet instead we have been refused that and called kooks, and his college entrance records have been sealed because they contain this information, as well.

It's not the Supreme Court's right to refuse to hear a case of this magnitude based solely on the fact that they don't want to.. They are Constitutionally bound to try cases of Constitutional legality, especially in a case of this magnitude.. It's my suspicion that they refused to hear the case because they know the results will be disastrous. However, right is right. I don't see how calling for a simple thing like a birth certificate from a man who is running for President could be seen as at all controversial.

Some people believe that because a court does something it's legal..

linda22003
04-13-2009, 06:10 PM
It is ALWAYS the Supreme Court's call on what cases they will hear. Learn a little about how the judicial branch works in between flinging epithets.

linda22003
04-13-2009, 06:11 PM
I thought Truthers were bad enough until I started reading stuff from the Birthers! :p

stsinner
04-14-2009, 12:46 PM
It is ALWAYS the Supreme Court's call on what cases they will hear. Learn a little about how the judicial branch works in between flinging epithets.

Wrong, smartass-I don't know who you think you are. You sure love putting me down when I'm talking about the President and the judicial system.. How about you stop making it personal, you vile person. It's not about me.

linda22003
04-14-2009, 12:49 PM
I sowwy dat da Big Bad Court didn't do what you want, Binky. Dey has enough to do wit' real cases, not da fairytale ones. :rolleyes:

stsinner
04-14-2009, 12:56 PM
I thought Truthers were bad enough until I started reading stuff from the Birthers! :p

You have cute little pet names for all sorts of people, don't you..? I like to talk about the Ignorance is Blissers, or the Obamalovers... They keep us Birthers busy. How ignorant..

Linda the capitulator: "I heard Obama wasn't born in America and isn't eligible to be President..?"

Liberal Media: "Yes, he was."

Linda the capitulator: "Good enough for me.. I knew my guy was right on! How stupid that anyone would question it."

linda22003
04-14-2009, 01:01 PM
That's at least as intelligent as:

SS: I don't like Obama's politics, and I really wish he weren't the President.

Birthers: Well, he was really born in Kenya because his grandma said he was, and because he's black and probably Muslim, and his nine months pregnant mother decided it would be smart to fly most of the way around the world in order to go into labor in a Kenyan village rather than at home! He hasn't shown a birth certificate to all of the American people (which no other candidate has ever done, either), and the entire Supreme Court has been co-opted, so it made a decision not to hear this case because they're part of the plot!

SS: Dang, that makes total sense. Got any extra 'luminum foil so I can have a hat, too?

stsinner
04-14-2009, 01:06 PM
I sowwy dat da Big Bad Court didn't do what you want, Binky. Dey has enough to do wit' real cases, not da fairytale ones. :rolleyes:

Wow, you really are immature as hell. It's amazing that you don't think a case of Presidential eligibility is a big deal.. You really have warped priorities. I'll bet it's not important to you to seal our borders, either, right? How about defense-are you on board with your guy unilaterally disarming because he just knows that if we get rid of our nukes, all our friendly and rational enemies around the world will do the same because it just wouldn't be a fair fight if they attacked us, the weaker nation, with nukes once we've disarmed..? And how about the Spring Apology Tour-I'd imagine you were quite please with that, right-Obama calling you arrogant while on foreign soil?

Tell me, what is important to someone like you if it's not a Socialist being elected? Wouldn't you want to explore every avenue of getting him out of office now that he has shown his true colors and exhibited nothing but subservience to our enemies, acted like an ignorant ass toward our allies with stupid and thoughtless "gifts," and spent more in pork barrel pet projects that offer no stimulus than has been spent since the country's creation?

Forget it... I'm done.. Facts didn't work on you, so reason is likely to do little... I'm not a glutton for punishment.

That, "Dang," was funny, though.. I've gotta give you that.. I could just see people picturing me typing with a piece of straw hanging out of my toothless mouth... That was a good one-evoked a real 'hick' image. Really-that word cracks me up.

Shannon
04-14-2009, 01:25 PM
It's a term that has very specific meaning, but people tend to fling it arounduntil it only means "anyone who does something I disagree with." :p

Is that a new word? You know you are supposed to alert me of new words.

linda22003
04-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Wow, you really are immature as hell. It's amazing that you don't think a case of Presidential eligibility is a big deal.. You really have warped priorities. I'll bet it's not important to you to seal our borders, either, right? How about defense-are you on board with your guy unilaterally disarming because he just knows that if we get rid of our nukes, all our friendly and rational enemies around the world will do the same because it just wouldn't be a fair fight if they attacked us, the weaker nation, with nukes once we've disarmed..? And how about the Spring Apology Tour-I'd imagine you were quite please with that, right-Obama calling you arrogant while on foreign soil?

Tell me, what is important to someone like you if it's not a Socialist being elected? Wouldn't you want to explore every avenue of getting him out of office now that he has shown his true colors and exhibited nothing but subservience to our enemies, acted like an ignorant ass toward our allies with stupid and thoughtless "gifts," and spent more in pork barrel pet projects that offer no stimulus than has been spent since the country's creation?

Forget it... I'm done.. Facts didn't work on you, so reason is likely to do little... I'm not a glutton for punishment.

That, "Dang," was funny, though.. I've gotta give you that.. I could just see people picturing me typing with a piece of straw hanging out of my toothless mouth... That was a good one-evoked a real 'hick' image. Really-that word cracks me up.

I think the “presidential eligibility” is a red herring by those who are infuriated that Obama was elected and who have to believe there’s some loophole that will invalidate his election. I’ve said for quite awhile that if there had been anything to the “not born in the US” rumor, that Hillary would have exploited it thoroughly to secure the nomination for herself.

I would love to see something done about illegals in the US. Please tell me which candidate made a strong stand on that during the campaign, because I missed it. I am not aware that McCain said any more about it than Obama did.

I do DoD related work, and I hardly think there is a “unilateral disarmament” position at all. You are overstating that deliberately, I suppose. My primary concern about Obama (aside from the money he wants to get out of me) is his overall lack of experience, and I am pleased that he has kept Gates and has others around him with experience.

I didn’t vote for Obama and I was hardly thrilled about his election, but it was decisive. No, I do not “want to explore every avenue of (sic) getting him out of office”; it was a legitimate election. I want people to decide his program has gone too far in 2010 and elect a stronger opposition in Congress, because no matter which party is in power, I think a divided government is the people’s best protection.

The "stupid gifts" is a valid point and I have said on this board before that I don’t know why there aren’t better protocol people in place.

The “dang” was intended to be funny, and it cracks me up, too.

linda22003
04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Is that a new word? You know you are supposed to alert me of new words.

That's the result of being on the smaller laptop keyboard, or as I call it, smaller laptopkeyboard.

Water Closet
04-14-2009, 02:09 PM
I dunno... When the Supreme Court, those charged with deciding whether or not something is constitutional refuses to hear a case that has such a simple premise-show a birth certificate, explain the schooling in Indonesia, etc, it is treasonous, especially when the case is brought by a former District Attorney, not some right-wing kooks.. If the eligibility of a person to be President is questioned, and the Supreme Court refuses to even hear the case, thereby potentially allowing a person who isn't Constitutionally eligible to seize control of the country, wouldn't you call that treasonous? The fabric of our rule of law has not been kept in tact. A huge amount of money was spent, as well as time collecting signatures. There is absolutely no basis for refusing to hear the case other than the man love the country is feeling for this man. Facts are stubborn things, and if Obama is a natural-born citizen, it would be VERY EASY to prove by providing a birth certificate, yet instead we have been refused that and called kooks, and his college entrance records have been sealed because they contain this information, as well.

It's not the Supreme Court's right to refuse to hear a case of this magnitude based solely on the fact that they don't want to.. They are Constitutionally bound to try cases of Constitutional legality, especially in a case of this magnitude.. It's my suspicion that they refused to hear the case because they know the results will be disastrous. However, right is right. I don't see how calling for a simple thing like a birth certificate from a man who is running for President could be seen as at all controversial.

Some people believe that because a court does something it's legal..

You're correct. Berg is not a "right-wing Kook," he's a kook who transcends ideology...

In October 2004, Berg filed Rodriguez v. Bush, accusing the President of the United States and 155 other parties of complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

His 237-page civil lawsuit[7] included allegations pursuant to the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) against The United States Of America, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, George Herbert Walker Bush, George Walker Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald H. Rumsfeld,and numerous others, totaling 156 defendants[8] in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Berg

PoliCon
04-14-2009, 05:42 PM

It's always worse when the nutters are supposed to be on your own side of the aisle.:rolleyes:

PoliCon
04-14-2009, 05:43 PM

would some one please post a score card for me. I don't like finding late who people are. :p

FlaGator
04-14-2009, 06:15 PM
That's the result of being on the smaller laptop keyboard, or as I call it, smaller laptopkeyboard.

What is it that you tell me when I use the typo excuse... let me see, what was it? Oh! I recall now. "There is something called proof reading before you post."

linda22003
04-14-2009, 07:50 PM
What is it that you tell me when I use the typo excuse... let me see, what was it? Oh! I recall now. "There is something called proof reading before you post."

Enjoy it to the fullest. You KNOW it doesn't happen very often. :p

linda22003
04-14-2009, 07:50 PM
would some one please post a score card for me. I don't like finding late who people are. :p

Where the hell were you today? I could have used the backup. Head cold, indeed.

stsinner
04-14-2009, 07:53 PM
It's always worse when the nutters are supposed to be on your own side of the aisle.:rolleyes:

Nutter? I almost ended up in cuffs tonight because I used your logic... I thought you sounded smart, so when I got pulled over and the cop asked me for my registration, I simply said, "The burden is on the accuser, so unless you have HARD EVIDENCE that my car isn't registered, we'll just have to assume it's registered, and if you don't, you're a right-wing tin-foil hat wearing nut!"

It didn't work because, of course, that argument is nonsensical. Thanks for the bad advice.

PoliCon
04-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Nutter? I almost ended up in cuffs tonight because I used your logic... I thought you sounded smart, so when I got pulled over and the cop asked me for my registration, I simply said, "The burden is on the accuser, so unless you have HARD EVIDENCE that my car isn't registered, we'll just have to assume it's registered, and if you don't, you're a right-wing tin-foil hat wearing nut!"

It didn't work because, of course, that argument is nonsensical. Thanks for the bad advice.you're parallel fails. In one case - Obama has proven to the people to whom he needs to prove it - that he was born in America and along come a bunch of nutters claiming that he couldn't possibly be born in America. Their evidence? Circumstantial or hearsay at best. NO HARD PROOF. On the other hand you obviously got pulled over for driving while stupid :p - the cop had full evidence of that - and you were required to prove that you're not as stupid as you look by producing documentation to show the proper authorities - just like Obama did with the proper authorities - that you can legally operate that vehicle. Now if Toliet bowl then came along and said that your registration was forged and that he had proof - well then he would have to supply that proof.

stsinner
04-15-2009, 08:41 AM
you're parallel fails. In one case - Obama has proven to the people to whom he needs to prove it - that he was born in America and along come a bunch of nutters claiming that he couldn't possibly be born in America. Their evidence? Circumstantial or hearsay at best. NO HARD PROOF. On the other hand you obviously got pulled over for driving while stupid :p - the cop had full evidence of that - and you were required to prove that you're not as stupid as you look by producing documentation to show the proper authorities - just like Obama did with the proper authorities - that you can legally operate that vehicle. Now if Toliet bowl then came along and said that your registration was forged and that he had proof - well then he would have to supply that proof.

It's people like you that are allowing this country to be led right down the Socialist shitter.. So the President is no longer accountable to the people? Very Obama-esque...

PoliCon
04-15-2009, 12:41 PM
It's people like you that are allowing this country to be led right down the Socialist shitter.. So the President is no longer accountable to the people? Very Obama-esque...

could you please for one second stop being such a fucking tool! :mad: My not being an OBAMA birther does not mean that I do not want the government to be held accountable. You're making drastic leaps that have zero to do with the facts - not surprising since you think hearsay and circumstantial evidence trumps actual factual documented evidence. :rolleyes:

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/5626

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

linda22003
04-15-2009, 12:47 PM
You take care of him today; I wore my little self out yesterday on him. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
04-15-2009, 12:49 PM
You take care of him today; I wore my little self out yesterday on him. :rolleyes:

I don't know what annoys me more. These guys or the pseudo-conservative ecoweennies. :rolleyes:

linda22003
04-15-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure I know what an "eccowennie" is.

PoliCon
04-15-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm not sure I know what an "eccowennie" is.:p bite me choke and die. :p

linda22003
04-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Chose??? :confused:

PoliCon
04-15-2009, 01:10 PM
Chose??? :confused:

do you know hard it is to type when your head is made of solid SNOT and your high on pseduephedrine? :mad:

linda22003
04-15-2009, 01:13 PM
do you know hard it is to type when your head is made of solid SNOT and your high on pseduephedrine? :mad:

Well, there's a lovely dream for me to take to bed tonight. :) :eek:

stsinner
04-15-2009, 09:56 PM
You two are cute together... Don't you just love patting each other on the back... Anyway, you two sit on your asses.. We had a good time today fighting for government accountability and reigning in the spending...

PoliCon
04-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Well, there's a lovely dream for me to take to bed tonight. :) :eek:

seems our birther can't stand any conversation where he is not the center of attention . . . . :rolleyes:

stsinner
04-15-2009, 11:07 PM
seems our birther can't stand any conversation where he is not the center of attention . . . . :rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, that must be it.. It can't be that you don't seem to be at all willing to question your government.. Capitulation is so unattractive.... But at least you've found one to ride your jock...

PoliCon
04-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh, yeah, that must be it.. It can't be that you don't seem to be at all willing to question your government.. Capitulation is so unattractive.... But at least you've found one to ride your jock...

shit stain I question the government all the time. I also question the sanity of idiot people who buy into crackpot conspiracy theories. :rolleyes: How about you dump the Birther crap and start questioning the government on REAL issues - like the out of control spending and the surrender of US sovereignty to UNELECTED international bodies.

stsinner
04-16-2009, 12:10 PM
shit stain I question the government all the time. I also question the sanity of idiot people who buy into crackpot conspiracy theories. :rolleyes: How about you dump the Birther crap and start questioning the government on REAL issues - like the out of control spending and the surrender of US sovereignty to UNELECTED international bodies.

I'm pissed off about that, too!! But that birth certificate stuff, whoa, Nelly!!!!
:)