PDA

View Full Version : Hai

natepiano
04-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Hey guys, I was stumbling one night, and imagine my surprise when I came across this website. What a great find! I'm a conservative Republican that lives in the middle of Orange County, CA, and often feel like a fish out of water (out of my comfort zone and definitely unwelcome). I've had my own little conservative blogspot (http://ramblingsofthealmostsane.blogspot.com/) and got a little tired of no one ever responding.

I'm hoping to get a little involved in the forums here, so hopefully you will hear more from me soon!

linda22003
04-12-2009, 07:24 AM
o, hai! Welcome to CU. :)

bijou
04-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Welcome. Hope you enjoy posting here (and I hope you like bacon, we have a lot of bacon related posts. :D)

ralph wiggum
04-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Welcome to CU, natepiano!

SarasotaRepub
04-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Welcome to the site and enjoy! :D

FlaGator
04-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Welcome... and don't disturb the Sith.

VWkid06
04-15-2009, 09:33 AM
welcome, i also found this site through stumble! great isn't it? :)

natepiano
04-16-2009, 10:36 AM
I <3 StumbleUpon. It has saved me from boredom many a time.

PoliCon
04-16-2009, 11:47 AM
Hey guys, I was stumbling one night, and imagine my surprise when I came across this website. What a great find! I'm a conservative Republican that lives in the middle of Orange County, CA, and often feel like a fish out of water (out of my comfort zone and definitely unwelcome). I've had my own little conservative blogspot (http://ramblingsofthealmostsane.blogspot.com/) and got a little tired of no one ever responding.

I'm hoping to get a little involved in the forums here, so hopefully you will hear more from me soon!

Welcome. :) I hope you're more a conservative than some of the other left coasters who have come here recently! Your not a member of the church of the global warming meme are you?

natepiano
04-22-2009, 02:30 AM
Welcome. :) I hope you're more a conservative than some of the other left coasters who have come here recently! Your not a member of the church of the global warming meme are you?

pshhh. West Coast is the best coast! Though to be fair, the old adage about fruits and nuts in CA isn't too far off for most out here. No, I'm not much for Global warming, considering that I have much time for things that don't exist. :cool:

lacarnut
04-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Welcome and I see where a bonafide nut is thinking about running for Gov., Jerry Brown. A choice between Arnuld & him would be pretty depressing.

Bubba Dawg
04-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Hello. Missed you the other day. Glad you're here.