PDA

View Full Version : Why Obama will never show his vault birth certificate.

megimoo
04-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Q: What do these four things have in common?

Aliens from Outer Space

Abominable Snowman

Boogeyman in the Closet

Barack Obama's Certification of Live Birth

A: All of them are imaginary! Â People say that Obama released a genuine copy of his actual Certification of Live Birth.

He never did, and they are mistaken, misinformed, or misleading others if they do.

People say that Hawaii confirmed this copy to be Obama's actual Certification of Live Birth.
Hawaii never confirmed a request for, nor the printing of, this Certification of Live Birth.

People say that Factcheck verified this image as... snip
There is conclusive and irrefutable evidence that the COLB image created and distributed by Obama's campaign to the Daily Kos, Annenberg's Factcheck, and the St. Pete Times, Politifact, is, unquestionably, a false identification document.

Furthermore, there is conclusive and irrefutable evidence that the photos taken by Annenberg's Factcheck, in collusion with the Obama campaign, are themselves, false identification documents, having been made from the same false identification document image, as well as from additional false identification documents created for the same purpose;

namely, to proffer these false identification documents as true reproductions of a genuine, Hawaii-issued and certified, "Certification of Live Birth" document, and thereby, intentionally deceive the American public into believing that Barack Hussein Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, and thereby, fully qualified to become their President.

http://polarik.blogtownhall.com/

AmPat
05-08-2009, 01:40 AM
The liberons cannot answer questions like this. The truth is obvious and too painful. It is a simple thing to settle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF, and ONLY IF, obama has nothing to hide.

If on the other hand providing the truth reveals he is not qualified to hold the office, he will NEVER allow the release of the damning document.

Given these statements, obama is the lying weasel he appears to be. If he provides the document, I will publicly apologize for my suspicion. Until then, he and all the DUmmycRATS and their legion of minions are all wiping their collective ARSES with our CONSTITUTION.:mad:

SaintLouieWoman
05-08-2009, 08:33 AM
The liberons cannot answer questions like this. The truth is obvious and too painful. It is a simple thing to settle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF, and ONLY IF, obama has nothing to hide.

If on the other hand providing the truth reveals he is not qualified to hold the office, he will NEVER allow the release of the damning document.

Given these statements, obama is the lying weasel he appears to be. If he provides the document, I will publicly apologize for my suspicion. Until then, he and all the DUmmycRATS and their legion of minions are all wiping their collective ARSES with our CONSTITUTION.:mad:

This isn't surprising, seeing how he's running the country with his Chicago style politics. We will never know the real truth. He'll never let that happen. It really is sickening. I think the efforts to find this birth certificate should be redirected to opposing his policies and lifting those proverbial rocks to see the corruption underneath.

AmPat
05-09-2009, 10:44 AM
This isn't surprising, seeing how he's running the country with his Chicago style politics. We will never know the real truth. He'll never let that happen. It really is sickening. I think the efforts to find this birth certificate should be redirected to opposing his policies and lifting those proverbial rocks to see the corruption underneath.

I agree with one little caveat; his refusal to put this question to rest makes him ineligible by default.

Nobody is asking Obama to solve Pi or cure the common cold. We simply need his own legion of DemoncRATS to ask for this simple little document. The same document I had to provide to SERVE in the US Army.

He is the Commander in Chief of the US Army and yet he does not provide that very same proof.:cool:

nero
05-29-2009, 09:35 AM
I agree with one little caveat; his refusal to put this question to rest makes him ineligible by default.

Nobody is asking Obama to solve Pi or cure the common cold. We simply need his own legion of DemoncRATS to ask for this simple little document. The same document I had to provide to SERVE in the US Army.

He is the Commander in Chief of the US Army and yet he does not provide that very same proof.:cool:

I am a bit confused.

Do you guys understand what would have to take place for this to be true ?

For starters, the conspiracy goes back to the 60's when on August 13, 1961 the Honolulu Advertiser carries an announcement of Obama’s birth. The Honolulu Star-Bulletin also carries the same announcement. Both papers printed an identical list of birth announcements supplied to them by the Hawaii State Department of Health. It seems this plan has been in place for decades. The newspapers are in on it, the State of Hawaii is on a conspiracy to install a illegal in the WH. The State of Illinois would also have to be in on it.

Maybe somebody could tell me when Bush provided his BC ?

Logic ? ...LOL

Obama doesn't release his BC, therefore he is illegal

Bush doesn't release his BC ...and you guys never question it.

Why was Bush qualified if he never showed his BC ?

Rockntractor
05-29-2009, 09:43 AM
I am a bit confused.

For starters, the conspiracy goes back to the 60's when on August 13, 1961 the Honolulu Advertiser carries an announcement of Obama’s birth. The Honolulu Star-Bulletin also carries the same announcement. Both papers printed an identical list of birth announcements supplied to them by the Hawaii State Department of Health. It seems this plan has been in place for decades. The newspapers are in on it, the State of Hawaii is on a conspiracy to install a illegal in the WH. The State of Illinois would also have to be in on it.

Logic ? ...LOL

Why was Bush qualified if he never showed his BC ?
Do you have a snippet from the Honolulu paper to show us. I have never heard of newspaper proof ever being mentioned.

nero
05-29-2009, 09:51 AM
As if that would convince you ?

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/obama-was-likely-born-in-hawaii

Obama has been planning this caper from the day he was born....literally.

nero
05-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Do you have a snippet from the Honolulu paper to show us. I have never heard of newspaper proof ever being mentioned.

Can you now tell me why Reagan and Bush were qualified for office when they never released their BC ?

Or is the gipper off limits ?

Rebel Yell
05-29-2009, 10:02 AM

This is kinda my thinking on this.........

11. Barack Obama’s original birth certificate might contain something that embarrasses him, or something that could be problematic for him legally. I STILL think he needs to produce a hard copy of the original Birth Certificate, or it looks like he’s hiding something

I bet he was born a hermaphrodite.:eek::D:rolleyes:

Jfor
05-29-2009, 10:06 AM
Can you now tell me why Reagan and Bush were qualified for office when they never released their BC ?

Or is the gipper off limits ?

Were they ever asked? Was there ever any question of where either Bush or Reagan was born? I seem to remember the hoopla about John McCain. He produced a birth certificate.

gskibum
05-29-2009, 10:20 AM
The Hillary™ campaign must be part of the conspiracy for them to not have dug anything up.

patriot45
05-29-2009, 10:24 AM
People will always wonder when liars obfuscate! Just provide it and all will be forgiven!

Someone is lying. According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg

snip....
What's so hard about knowing something so simple as which hospital or country someone was born in? And if it is simple, then why doesn't Barack Hussein Obama just present the court with his original birth certificate to be analysed and proven? The onus of proof is on him, not the American public of which he wants their trust in him to be their leader.

Rockntractor
05-29-2009, 10:27 AM

That is a start. Welcome to CU.

nero
05-29-2009, 10:29 AM
"just provide it"

No way, this shit is golden.

The GOP is dying, and it's the radicals who are taking it down

The WH will always pick fights with Rush, Cheney, Newt, and the Birthers. They are now the new face of the GOP.

My advice, fight the BC issue tooth and nail, then get back to defending torture.

"Gold Jerry, gold"

http://www.siyumhaseinfeld.com/images/chars/bania.jpg

nero
05-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Here it is. How can someone say it wassn't released when it WAS ? ...

Does Obama have to release it to Alan Keyes himself ?

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/hands.jpg

nero
05-29-2009, 10:37 AM
Here it is. How can someone say it wassn't released when it WAS ? ...

Does Obama have to release it to Alan Keyes himself ?

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/hands.jpg

Jfor
05-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Again, certificate of live birth means shit. Just means that he was born alive and not necessarily in Hawaii. Produce the birth certificate. End the controversy.

nero
05-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Again, certificate of live birth means shit. Just means that he was born alive and not necessarily in Hawaii. Produce the birth certificate. End the controversy.

It's the same thing.

A birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a child. Outside the United States, the term "birth certificate" refers to a certification of the original birth record. In the United States, the term "birth certificate" can refer to either the original document or to a certification thereof.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_certificate

Jfor
05-29-2009, 11:18 AM
It's the same thing.

A birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a child. Outside the United States, the term "birth certificate" refers to a certification of the original birth record. In the United States, the term "birth certificate" can refer to either the original document or to a certification thereof.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_certificate

Wikipedia is not a good source to quote.

nero
05-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Wikipedia is not a good source to quote.

Dude, get a clue. It's the same thing, do a google search before posting again.

Odysseus
05-29-2009, 11:39 AM

Since he seems to have been running for president since he was in utero, that's not as far-fetched as you make it sound.

"just provide it"
No way, this shit is golden.
The GOP is dying, and it's the radicals who are taking it down
The WH will always pick fights with Rush, Cheney, Newt, and the Birthers. They are now the new face of the GOP.
My advice, fight the BC issue tooth and nail, then get back to defending torture.
"Gold Jerry, gold"
http://www.siyumhaseinfeld.com/images/chars/bania.jpg

Four years ago, everyone was talking about permanent Republican majorities after Bush was reelected. The only thing that is permanent in politics is the axiom that nothing is permanent in politics.

As for torture, if waterboarding is torture, then why doesn't congress pass a bill to that effect now that there's a Commander-in-Chief who will sign it? Funny how the Dems only proposed it when it had no chance of going anywhere, isn't it? For that matter, why didn't Nancy Pelosi address it on one of the many occasions when she was informed about it? After all, the whole point of informing the relevent oversight committees is so that they can conduct oversight. If she thought that it was illegal, then she had an obligation to oppose it. Why didn't she?

Jfor
05-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Dude, get a clue. It's the same thing, do a google search before posting again.

Anything user generated is not worth a damn for a credible source. You need to get a clue.

megimoo
05-29-2009, 12:31 PM
I am a bit confused.

Logic ? ...LOL

Why was Bush qualified if he never showed his BC ?From reading your skript that seems to be the story of your life.Tell me how did you find us ?

GrumpyOldLady
10-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Aliens from Outer Space
Barack Obama's Certification of Live Birth
All of them are imaginary!

Statistically aliens are probably real.
Considering Obama's track record on 'truth' ... his Birth Certificate probably is not.

IF IF IF there is really a birth certificate in the vault I predict it has two things on it. Under 'RACE' it probably says WHITE. His mother was white and many times when a half black baby pops out the baby doesn't have the black pigmentation until a week or so later. Also I betchya it says 'delayed copy' across the top. That means he was born elsewhere and at that time Hawaii accepted someones word that they were born there and issued a 'delayed' birth certificate.

WHITE and DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE .... those are my predictions.

Too bad Barry won't ever let anyone into that vault to see ...

GrumpyOldLady
10-13-2009, 06:37 AM
the conspiracy goes back to the 60's when on August 13, 1961 the Honolulu Advertiser carries an announcement of Obama’s birth. The Honolulu Star-Bulletin also carries the same announcement.

I love it when people point to those announcements as some kind of 'proof' of birth. ha ha ha ha
The FACT is that those announcements were bogus. The address given on them is to a place that
the Obama's never lived. Not only are they NOT proof of birth, they are proof that someone has
been telling lies about his birth since the beginning.

expat-pattaya
10-13-2009, 09:24 AM
This whole thing reminds me of the John Kerry fiasco.

In both cases for some reason the politician in question closes his records. The real question is WHY? I find it hard to imagine a GOP politician getting away with the same things DEM politicians do every day. Kerry STILL refuses to open his military records.

Obama STILL refuses to allow all public records of his birth AND college grades be open to the public. Why? If he was born in the USA and is the smartest man alive the records would clear that up in an instant. What is he hiding and shouldn't ALL americans be concerned about it?

The fact that both these men refuse to open themselves to scrutiny is enough for me to consider them hiding something important enough to be unworthy of the office. But then, I would hold any GOP candidate to the same standard.

As for McCains proof, how about the fact he was born into a patriotic American service family and the fact that his entire FAMILY is known and his entire life is an open book. No gray areas. No question when or where he was born. No doubt as to his parents. Producing the legal documents from that era to satisfy the morons on the left was done to prove he had nothing to hide. No one of a reasonable mind ever doubted his status.

Obama still hides something. Why?

Jfor
10-13-2009, 09:30 AM
This whole thing reminds me of the John Kerry fiasco.

In both cases for some reason the politician in question closes his records. The real question is WHY? I find it hard to imagine a GOP politician getting away with the same things DEM politicians do every day. Kerry STILL refuses to open his military records.

Obama STILL refuses to allow all public records of his birth AND college grades be open to the public. Why? If he was born in the USA and is the smartest man alive the records would clear that up in an instant. What is he hiding and shouldn't ALL americans be concerned about it?

The fact that both these men refuse to open themselves to scrutiny is enough for me to consider them hiding something important enough to be unworthy of the office. But then, I would hold any GOP candidate to the same standard.

As for McCains proof, how about the fact he was born into a patriotic American service family and the fact that his entire FAMILY is known and his entire life is an open book. No gray areas. No question when or where he was born. No doubt as to his parents. Producing the legal documents from that era to satisfy the morons on the left was done to prove he had nothing to hide. No one of a reasonable mind ever doubted his status.

Obama still hides something. Why?

And yet you have folks like Linda numbers who deride people because they just want to know.

linda22003
10-13-2009, 09:52 AM
And yet you have folks like Linda numbers who deride people because they just want to know.

Now, tell the truth. I am not the only one here who thinks this is a crock.

Gingersnap
10-13-2009, 10:05 AM

I think he's a U.S. citizen but I also think that he used his Indonesian interlude to get preferential financial treatment in college. He'd hardly be the first to do that but he's probably the first president to do it.

If the birth certificate comes out, I don't see how he can continue to keep all of his college records closed and I believe that's the real reason behind the refusal.

Let's face it, if any one of us needed to produce an actual birth certificate with the relevant signatures from the doc and the witness we could do it easily. It might take a couple of weeks but it wouldn't be any great hardship.

There's something behind this refusal, just not what a lot of people are thinking.

linda22003
10-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Let's face it, if any one of us needed to produce an actual birth certificate with the relevant signatures from the doc and the witness we could do it easily. It might take a couple of weeks but it wouldn't be any great hardship.

Really? My birth certificate doesn't have that. It has some hospital administrator's signature on it, and the names of my adoptive parents. It was issued a few months after my birth, since it was a closed adoption and took that long to arrange.

Gingersnap
10-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Really? My birth certificate doesn't have that. It has some hospital administrator's signature on it, and the names of my adoptive parents. It was issued a few months after my birth, since it was a closed adoption and took that long to arrange.

Mine does. Are you guessing that he was adopted now? :confused:

linda22003
10-13-2009, 10:43 AM
I'm just saying that apparently different birth certificates contain different information, depending on what the state or locality requires. I have no idea who the doctor was who delivered me.

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm just saying that apparently different birth certificates contain different information, depending on what the state or locality requires. I have no idea who the doctor was who delivered me.

Frankenstein!:D

linda22003
10-13-2009, 10:59 AM
I said delivered, not built. :D

expat-pattaya
10-13-2009, 12:51 PM

You know, I suspect he is a legitimate US born person.

But just like the Kerrygate fiasco his refusal to open all records as every other president does raises the eyebrow.

And the question of WHY to DEM politicians get this free pass but GOP candidates do NOT. Doesn't it concern ALL americans that the media takes sides like that?

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 12:55 PM
You know, I suspect he is a legitimate US born person.

But just like the Kerrygate fiasco his refusal to open all records as every other president does raises the eyebrow.

And the question of WHY to DEM politicians get this free pass but GOP candidates do NOT. Doesn't it concern ALL americans that the media takes sides like that?

Whiny conservative get back under your rock!:D

Goldwater
10-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Obama can't show his birth certificate because hell doesn't make them, silly goose.

AmPat
10-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Apparently the Constitution of the United States isn't enough for the Statist crowd. Apparently we need to have a new law and establish a qualification board to qualify the presidential candidates from now on. I had to show my BC to join the military but our CIC does not.

As for the stupid argument that George Bush didn't show his, I have 3 responses; 1. His nationality-citizenship was never in question.
2. He was never asked to release his BC.
3. He was in the military and therefore had to show it to join.

Will we ever get some intelligent liberals on this board or is that an oxymoron like military intelligence?

Elspeth
10-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Do you all remember back in 2005/2006 when Congress was considering an amendment to allow naturalized citizens to be President?

http://www.usconstitution.net/constamprop.html
109th Congress (2005-2006)
To allow non-natural born citizens to become President if they have been a citizen for 20 years

All the talk back then was about Arnold:

http://www.usatoday.com/educate/college/polisci/articles/20041212.htm

December 3, 2004

Should the Constitution be amended for Arnold?
Supporters promote an amendment to allow a foreign-born president
By Martin Kasindorf, USA TODAY

....Now, debate over a proposed 28th Amendment is focused on the popularity and political future of one man: macho Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger, the former bodybuilder and action-movie star who has been California's governor for barely a year.

With a bit of encouragement from the Terminator himself, some of Schwarzenegger's supporters are pushing for a constitutional amendment that would allow the Austrian-born governor to run for the White House as soon as 2008. Schwarzenegger is blocked by Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution . It reads, "No person except a natural born citizen . . . shall be eligible to the office of president." The 12th Amendment says the vice president cannot be foreign-born. ...

Looking at the date on this one article, it is right after the 2004 election. That would be the time both parties would be grooming their 2008 candidates. Barry Obama had just given his speech at the Democratic Convention the summer before. He was running for Senate for the first time in 2004, and had not yet won his Senate race when he gave his speech. The placement of Obama in such a prominent position may have indicated that a choice had already been made by party insiders and the speech was to introduce him to the electorate. Remember, he was still only an Illinois senator at the time.

When I began to hear the issue of Obama's birth certificate, I began to wonder if the Arnold amendment (above) weren't really about Barry. The timing is right, especially since the discussion about the amendment actually predates the California recall and Arnold's win.

According to the SF Chronicle, although Orrin Hatch proposed an amendment to allow a foreign-born president in 2003, the House amendment was actually co-sponsored by Democrat Barney Frank earlier (before the CA recall):

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/08/12/MN10245.DTL

...One of the proposals, by Schwarzenegger political friend Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, would allow anyone who has been a U.S. citizen for 20 years and has resided in the country for 14 years to be elected president. Hatch denies that he proposed the amendment on July 10 with Schwarzenegger in mind, but it turns out that the 56-year-old actor-businessman was naturalized in 1983.

The other proposal, by a bipartisan group in the House whose ranks include conservative Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista (San Diego County) -- who spent more than $1.5 million to put the recall election on the Oct. 7 ballot -- would allow anyone who has been a naturalized citizen for 35 years to be eligible to become president. The House legislation, whose co-sponsors include liberal Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., was proposed long before the recall movement blossomed in California.

Gray Davis was recalled in October of 2003.
The article above was written in August of 2003, 3 months before the recall election actually happened.

Arnold had never held any elected office before, and Obama was in the Illinois senate.
Hatch's amendment was proposed during the recall campaign before Arnold won, but while Obama was being looked at--after all, he gave the keynote Dem Convention speech the following summer. That was not a sudden, undeliberated choice. The DNC had to have their eyes on him.

And Barney Frank co-sponsored legislation before the recall. The recall started in February of 2003. (Davis won re-election in November 2002).

In my opinion, in late 2002 or early 2003, both parties were looking at non-native-born politicians to run in 2008: the GOP was looking at Arnold (using the recall as a way to catapult him to the national stage) and the DNC was looking at Barry Obama. This would explain why both parties in the house were co-sponsoring amendments to the Constitution doing away with native born requirement for President. The failure of this amendment in the 109th Congress (2005/2006) was curtains for Arnold, who was well known as having been born outside the US. But Obama's birthplace was not known, and since he had lived in the US from childhood (after returning from Indonesia), there was no public knowledge as to where he was born. The Democratic party may have simply decided to hide the birthplace (especially if he was returned to the US soon after birth) and may have considered the whole to-do a mere technicality anyway. An amendment allowing non-native-born citizens to run for President would have covered the technicality, which might explain why Frank co-sponsored it.

Troll
10-13-2009, 05:42 PM
http://14.media.tumblr.com/fzXQMoVHFqqo2kcvd0ohxzaCo1_400.jpg

hampshirebrit
10-13-2009, 05:47 PM

Not by a long way. It's early-onset ODS, the equivalent of what we accuse some of the nuttier DUers (well, most of them, really) of having.

Sonnabend
10-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Far as Obama is concerned, I put nothing past him. The man is pals with a domestic terrorist...that alone says enough.

expat-pattaya
10-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Whiny conservative get back under your rock!:D

Yes sir. Sorry sir. I was out of line sir :D

AmPat
10-14-2009, 12:55 PM
Not by a long way. It's early-onset ODS, the equivalent of what we accuse some of the nuttier DUers (well, most of them, really) of having.

You couldn't be more wrong. BDS was propped up by lies and perpetrated in large measure through media complicity. Oblah Blah is perpetrating this issue by his failure to prove a simple fact. I want to know why "The Smartest Man Alive" cannot provide his BC. Why can he be Commander in Chief of the armed forces when the soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen have to provide their BC's? Is the Constitutional requirement not enough? Do we simply label americans as fruitcakes who demand proof as a sufficient answer to so simple a solution?:cool:

The One needs to put this to rest. He also needs to be called out on his perpetual lies about his childhood. He actually lied to the nation's school children and the media ignores it. Would a Republican been given this much slack?:mad:

megimoo
10-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Frankenstein!:D
Hatched from an Overripe Buzzards Egg !

Jfor
10-14-2009, 02:54 PM

Bullshit... take your liberal bullshit someplace else.

hampshirebrit
10-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Bullshit... take your liberal bullshit someplace else.

Liberal bullshit my ass. I'm a card carrying member of the British Conservative Party.

I just know the difference between fringe nutjob theories like the birther one and real, usable stories.

Obama's probably keeping this one going deliberately to distract the fringe whackjobs from the real issues. It's evidently working for him.

AmPat
10-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Liberal bullshit my ass. I'm a card carrying member of the British Conservative Party.

I just know the difference between fringe nutjob theories like the birther one and real, usable stories.

Obama's probably keeping this one going deliberately to distract the fringe whackjobs from the real issues. It's evidently working for him.

I resent your insults, stick to the issue. I am fully capable of taking on ALL of OBlah blah's obvious faults at once. There is no distraction at all. The objective is to oppose OBlah Blah policies and blatant attempts to weaken this country at all levels. To that end, I will continue to attack and oppose this pretender until he is in the dust bin of history. You apparently are under the mistaken belief that only one issue at a time can be addressed. Wrong! He is bad for America, bad for Americans, and therefore bad for the world.

hampshirebrit
10-14-2009, 05:38 PM
I resent your insults, stick to the issue. I am fully capable of taking on ALL of OBlah blah's obvious faults at once. There is no distraction at all. The objective is to oppose OBlah Blah policies and blatant attempts to weaken this country at all levels. To that end, I will continue to attack and oppose this pretender until he is in the dust bin of history. You apparently are under the mistaken belief that only one issue at a time can be addressed. Wrong! He is bad for America, bad for Americans, and therefore bad for the world.

I certainly agree with your last sentence.

And I'm not trying to insult you, but I do think that the birth certificate row works far more in his interests than ours. That's the most likely reason he's not ponying up the BC, not because there's anything to hide, but it works to keep part of the opposition worked up about a non-issue. If people spend time focusing on it, there is less time available to focus on the real issues.

lacarnut
10-14-2009, 05:55 PM
I certainly agree with your last sentence.

And I'm not trying to insult you, but I do think that the birth certificate row works far more in his interests than ours. That's the most likely reason he's not ponying up the BC, not because there's anything to hide, but it works to keep part of the opposition worked up about a non-issue. If people spend time focusing on it, there is less time available to focus on the real issues.

You might be right plus impeachment would do a great deal of harm to the US with race riots, economic consequences at home & abroad, and opportunity for our enemies. However, I do think there is a great deal of mystery when it comes to his college application forms. Maybe one day, we will find out the truth.

Eagle
10-14-2009, 07:46 PM
There are birth certificates and there are birth certificates,,what the heck is a vault birth certificate?

AmPat
10-14-2009, 10:14 PM
There are birth certificates and there are birth certificates,,what the heck is a vault birth certificate?

The one that The One has locked up in a vault so that we can't disprove his eligibility for POTUS.:cool: It's right next to his college transcripts and his other records. Too bad we can't read his thesis, with his much hyped intellect, it must be a winner.:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
10-14-2009, 11:52 PM
The one that The One has locked up in a vault so that we can't disprove his eligibility for POTUS.:cool: It's right next to his college transcripts and his other records. Too bad we can't read his thesis, with his much hyped intellect, it must be a winner.:rolleyes:

These are like the ten commandments written by the finger of God. I'm sure all of these documents are stored in an Ark of some sort. Sure death would follow if someone were to touch them!

GrumpyOldLady
10-23-2009, 09:38 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_41jwka_TDhk/SnZCBlPAYxI/AAAAAAAAAFg/QJZIDT36bQk/s400/ObamaUndocumented.png

available here - http://www.zazzle.com/obama_undocumented_sticker_bumper_sticker-128275193961387430

noonwitch
10-23-2009, 12:01 PM

Why would he lock them up in a vault. Wouldn't it just be easier to burn them?

He was born in Hawaii. There is no secret birth certificate. Elvis is dead, so is Tupac. Paul McCartney is alive. If you look in the mirror and say Bloody Mary 3 times, nothing will happen.

linda22003
10-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Elvis is dead, so is Tupac. Paul McCartney is alive. If you look in the mirror and say Bloody Mary 3 times, nothing will happen.

Oh, you're just no fun at all. :p

AmPat
10-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Why would he lock them up in a vault. Wouldn't it just be easier to burn them?

He was born in Hawaii. There is no secret birth certificate. Elvis is dead, so is Tupac. Paul McCartney is alive. If you look in the mirror and say Bloody Mary 3 times, nothing will happen.
Would you burn yours? If it is true,(and apparently you unlike the rest of us mere mortals know) that he was born in Hawaii, why doesn't he simply, and I say again, SIMPLY, show the BC?
As for Elvis and Tupac, are their Death Certificates locked up?:rolleyes:

As for looking into the mirror, I'm more likely to say Bloody Hell.

xavierob82
11-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Okay, okay. We Obama supporters give up. We admit it. We finally release his REAL birth certificate. You win.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/444/obamabirthyf0.gif

patriot45
11-11-2009, 01:57 PM
I thought I put this to bed months ago! :D This is the real bc!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/obfunn.jpg

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Okay, okay. We Obama supporters give up. We admit it. We finally release his REAL birth certificate. You win.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/444/obamabirthyf0.gif

Sweeeeeeeet.:D

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 02:19 PM
I thought I put this to bed months ago! :D This is the real bc!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/obfunn.jpg

Even Sweeeter.:D

RockurWorld
11-18-2009, 10:42 AM
They probably won't release it because it probably shows his race as "White/Caucasian" which would not make him the first Black president.

Mophatt
11-18-2009, 01:48 PM
I can't believe they let him in the Big House!!!! What is this country coming to when we can't even follow our own rules?!?!?!?!? Get him out and leave it empty for a while. No one deserves that seat right now.:mad:

FleeveDip
11-26-2009, 03:36 PM
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

djones520
11-26-2009, 04:58 PM
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.
:confused:

hampshirebrit
11-26-2009, 05:21 PM
:confused:

Beats me. He's apologising in his first and only post, and for what?

n00b FleeveDip, get thine ass down to the welcome wagon, start a thread telling us all about you, your family, hobbies and any cats/dogs that you might have, and help us figure you out. If you do that, a person with a pig avatar will come and sniff you over and figure out if you're cool or no.

JackKetch
11-27-2009, 09:11 AM
i rather like the idea that he is malcolm x's secret son, groomed from before birth for leadership. if you've seen the photos, he looks a helluva lot more like malcolm than he looks like his supposed father, mr. obama. the bigger the conspiracy, the better. :D