PDA

View Full Version : The world's strangest ?? men wandering the (Mass)House (trannie pictures)

megimoo
04-14-2009, 05:09 PM
The world's strangest men? wandering the (Masschusetts)State House (transgender pictures)

"Holy Crow Take a Look At These Freaks !"

All of the people in the four pictures below are men - on Transgender Lobby Day last Tuesday, April 7! If this bill passes, it will be a crime to make any critical comments on this. In fact, this very report could be considered criminal "hate speech" punishable by up to a year in jail and a fine.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/tranny_day_0406/index.html

Gingersnap
04-14-2009, 05:33 PM
One thing that always strikes me about trannies is that they don't look like actual women - they look like a stereotype of some kind of actual woman.

You never see trannies wearing pony-tails and jeans and sneakers, for instance. It's bizarre.

PoliCon
04-14-2009, 05:35 PM
YEA! The thought police have arrived! It's now a crime to have an opinion someone else doesn't like! Fucking MASSHOLES! :mad:

AlmostThere
04-14-2009, 05:35 PM
And what left-wing gathering would be complete without a few words from Rep. Byron Rushing (D-North Korea) . :D:D:D

Water Closet
04-14-2009, 06:43 PM
One thing that always strikes me about trannies is that they don't look like actual women - they look like a stereotype of some kind of actual woman.

You never see trannies wearing pony-tails and jeans and sneakers, for instance. It's bizarre.

It's clear to me that you've never been in Stringfellow's (http://www.stringfellows.co.uk/) in Leicester Square on an OTT (Over The Top) night! :D

megimoo
04-14-2009, 06:53 PM

The sad thing is these people all have mental problems and the powers that be in the homosexual community will fight to deny it to justify their perverted sexual desires as a genetic condition .In their new sexual identity's they look ill at ease and confused much like inmates at an institution for mental health .

They are all sad examples of confused men who may have been sexually/mentally brutalized in some way in their youths !The human mind has a habit of avoiding the reality of a situation if it in some way threatens it so it changes the situation to disguise the facts.

If young men were sexually molested through no fault of their own the guilt may in some cases overpower the mind and force it to disguise the facts of the encounter thus the young man is actually a female and the sexual act was normal .The torturous guilt if not resolved will often lurks just below the surface of consciousness and could/will eventually surface often leading to suicide .

There is some evidence that a forced sexual experience on a child distorts the primitive stages of evolution the brain must go through to evolve into a normal adult of the species.This often results in an distortion in the mental process of development .Remembered guilt is a very powerful stimulus to the brain. If it isn't resolved/justified in some way it will/may destroy the psyche and spiritually/emotionally cripple the individual .

Henry Ford once stated, "If you think you can, you will.if you think you can't, you won't." Within his profound words, we uncover incredible human spirit at its finest - therein lies the Human Psyche, and the impossible - possible.
......Now Comes Wilbur !...

PoliCon
04-14-2009, 10:38 PM
I have always been baffled by how someone can look at a perfectly healthy body and say that it's wrong and needs to be fixed via mutilation. They don't even consider questioning if the problem is in the mind . . . . :rolleyes:

megimoo
04-14-2009, 10:52 PM
I have always been baffled by how someone can look at a perfectly healthy body and say that it's wrong and needs to be fixed via mutilation. They don't even consider questioning if the problem is in the mind . . . . :rolleyes:
"In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) removed homosexuality as a mental disorder from the APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders (DSM-II).

This decision was a significant victory for homosexual activists, and they have continued to claim that the APA based their decision on new scientific discoveries that proved that homosexual behavior is normal and should be affirmed in our culture.

This is false and part of numerous homosexual urban legends that have infiltrated every aspect of our culture. The removal of homosexuality as a mental disorder has given homosexual activists credibility in the culture, and they have demanded that their sexual behavior be affirmed in society ."

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/eleven.php

Gingersnap
04-14-2009, 10:58 PM
It's clear to me that you've never been in Stringfellow's (http://www.stringfellows.co.uk/) in Leicester Square on an OTT (Over The Top) night! :D

I'll stand by my observation - these men are attracted to stereotypical female attire, mannerisms, and speech.

They sometimes look like Church Ladies and sometimes like faddish sluts and sometimes like overgrown club kids but they don't normally look like ordinary women. Real women don't usually wear pearls to take out the garbage and real women do wear "Mom" jeans or sweats from time to time. Real women avoid other real women over 20 who titter, gasp, cry, and pout. Real women stop talking about who's sleeping with whom and how fat so-and-so is by the time the real women find the real men.

I'm not saying no genetic woman has all these behaviors, I'm saying that most trannies and cross-dressers do a lot of them and this makes them fundamentally different from real women.

They aren't getting in touch with their feminine side - they are play-acting a role they don't fully understand. If they did understand it because of mutant brain chemistry, they wouldn't stand out like sore thumbs.

noonwitch
04-15-2009, 08:59 AM

That's true of white men, but I've seen some black men that truly look like women-like RuPaul does.
The Woodward/McNichols area of Detroit had a lot of drag queen prostitutes, right before I moved out. Once the repsectable gay people moved to Oakland County, that's who was left.
They were convincing-most wore something to cover the adam's apple, and most wore good wigs. But unless they had a very masculine face to begin with, they were able to look pretty feminine using cosmetics. Most of the black guys are still men, though, they don't get the surgery. They can take hormones to grow breasts, and can stop taking them if they don't want the breasts anymore. I can see why a couple of celebrities who got busted in funny circumstances with trannie prostitutes were tricked, especially in light of the fact that the pros generally don't engage in activity that requires them to remove their clothing.