PDA

View Full Version : Watching, hoping everyday, for bad news...

Lager
07-01-2008, 10:40 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3547708

How sad to belong to a political group that gets off on any bad news for Americans, just out of spite or glee because you then get to heap blame somewhere.
If Obama wins, and stuff like this happens, I don't think I'd be happy, I may still critique his policies but I'm not gonna get a boner, like these folks do, and I don't think many on this site would either. What say all of you?

jinxmchue
07-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Sorry, but are market fluctuations abnormal? Should the market never go down sometimes?

Elspeth
07-01-2008, 11:35 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3547708

How sad to belong to a political group that gets off on any bad news for Americans, just out of spite or glee because you then get to heap blame somewhere.
If Obama wins, and stuff like this happens, I don't think I'd be happy, I may still critique his policies but I'm not gonna get a boner, like these folks do, and I don't think many on this site would either. What say all of you?

Wait until Obama wins and DUers start doing worse economically. African Americans will do especially worse and Obama's racial teflon will make it impossible for AAs to attack him. It will suddenly become Nancy Pelosi's fault, and we'll hear how it's all the fault of that c---/b--- (or maybe they'll drag out the old Italian slurs and call her a d--- or a w--.)

Mark my words: the economy will not improving much for another couple of years and the problem won't ever be blamed on Obama.

InspiredHome
07-01-2008, 02:06 PM
It will still be Bush's fault.

Constitutionally Speaking
07-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Sorry, but are market fluctuations abnormal? Should the market never go down sometimes?

Do you mean like the crash of 2000?!?!?!?!

Dan D. Doty
07-01-2008, 10:08 PM
It will still be Bush's fault.

Sorry to say but Moonbats will be dragging out that tired old line for years to come :rolleyes:

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Yep - just like Bubba.;)