PDA

View Full Version : A Recommendation, Please

Milly
04-15-2009, 11:36 PM
I'm hoping one of you can help with the title of a good book on the subject of 'The Psychology of Liberalism."

My 912 group is trying to educate itself as fast as possible, and a discussion group on this subject would like to get started, but we're not sure which would be the best 'starter' book. Any ideas?

Rockntractor
04-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder by Michael Savage
I don't no if we are allowed to give a link to purchase this book but it is easy to find.Amazon has it.

Milly
04-16-2009, 12:12 AM
I listen to the good doctor from time to time, but I'm looking for something a little more scholarly. (Savage is a medcal doctor, not a psycholigist.) I'll take a look at it, though. It might be more appealing to the group than the heavy, foot-noted kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks.

Rockntractor
04-16-2009, 12:31 AM
I listen to the good doctor from time to time, but I'm looking for something a little more scholarly. (Savage is a medcal doctor, not a psycholigist.) I'll take a look at it, though. It might be more appealing to the group than the heavy, foot-noted kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks.
You are probably right. I have a hard time listening to him. but his book was good.