PDA

View Full Version : More Gay Jokes About The Protests.

Gingersnap
04-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Anderson Cooper joins the tea-bagging party
By Brill Bundy
April 15, 06:41 PM

They couldn't let MSNBC have all the fun.

Last week MSNBC host Rachel Maddow and her guest, Air America's Ana Marie Cox, spent a segment discussing the anti-tax tea-bagging protests being held by the conservative party. That is, between the giggles and double entendres about a certain sex act that shares the same slang name.

Anderson Cooper joined in the fun on Tuesday (April 14) night at the end of a conversation with David Gergen, the director of the Center for Public Leadership, regarding President Obama's last speech about his administration's economic policy.

Gergen concluded by saying that the Republican party is currently in a position of weakness. Having soundly lost the past election, he says that "they're searching for their voice."

"It's hard to talk when you're tea-bagging," Cooper quipped.

I'm thrilled to report that up until yesterday, I was completely unaware of the highly gay and fairly revolting slang meaning of "tea bagging". Isn't Cooper supposedly considered a more or less legitimate TV journalist? Why would a real news program allow this kind of thing?

Zap2it (http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2009/04/anderson-cooper-joins-the-teabagging-party.html)

PoliCon
04-16-2009, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I64Ed5iLu4M where are the gays who are protesting against cooper?

FlaGator
04-16-2009, 12:45 PM
where are the gays who are protesting against cooper?

Gays don't protest other homosexuals making gay jokes.

PoliCon
04-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Gays don't protest other homosexuals making gay jokes.

cooper is ghey? I did not know that . . . . :eek:

FlaGator
04-16-2009, 01:06 PM

Anderson neither confirms nor denies his sexual orientation

http://americansfortruth.com/news/out-magazine-lists-50-most-influential-homos-outs-cnns-anderson-cooper.html

linda22003
04-16-2009, 01:10 PM
I'm thrilled to report that up until yesterday, I was completely unaware of the highly gay and fairly revolting slang meaning of "tea bagging".

Some of us get out more than others. The only news to me is the idea that this is specifically gay; I thought it was also hetero.

linda22003
04-16-2009, 01:11 PM

Did you know that his mother is Gloria Vanderbilt?

lacarnut
04-16-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm thrilled to report that up until yesterday, I was completely unaware of the highly gay and fairly revolting slang meaning of "tea bagging". Isn't Cooper supposedly considered a more or less legitimate TV journalist? Why would a real news program allow this kind of thing?

Just goes to show you how filthy society is becoming.

lacarnut
04-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Did you know that his mother is Gloria Vanderbilt?

Well, that should really impress elitist snobs.

linda22003
04-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Well, that should really impress northeastern snobs.

It was just an additional piece of information. No implied value was ascribed to it except by you.

lacarnut
04-16-2009, 01:26 PM
It was just an additional piece of information. No implied value was ascribed to it except by you.

The value of the additional piece of information along with the fact that Anderson is a Homo is correct. You can either like or lump it.

PoliCon
04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
Some of us get out more than others. The only news to me is the idea that this is specifically gay; I thought it was also hetero.

Please . . . it's hard enough to get a woman to put the OTHER part in her mouth! :rolleyes:

linda22003
04-16-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm sorry if that's been your experience. :D

PoliCon
04-16-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry if that's been your experience. :D
IT has been. And when I do finally convince them to do so - they always end up bitching about how their jaw hurts. :mad:

linda22003
04-16-2009, 02:14 PM
I'd offer advice, but I doubt this is the place. :p

PoliCon
04-16-2009, 02:16 PM

:D The Mrs has no issues at all. :) Thanks for the offer though.

lacarnut
04-16-2009, 02:17 PM

But do you swallow?

PoliCon
04-16-2009, 02:18 PM
But do you swallow?

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/10561/0/Funny_Shirt.ashx

hampshirebrit
04-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Settle down, people, settle down. :rolleyes:

Water Closet
04-16-2009, 04:52 PM

You are correct in your original assumption.

Phillygirl
04-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Geez, people.

But to answer Ginger's question, since serving as the host of the show "The Mole", I doubt Cooper can be considered a serious journalist.

I have no idea if he's gay or not (until this thread, I had never given it a thought).

Nor was I aware that Gloria Vanderbilt was his mother. Interesting tidbit. He probably has nice jeans.

Rockntractor
04-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Geez, people.

But to answer Ginger's question, since serving as the host of the show "The Mole", I doubt Cooper can be considered a serious journalist.

I have no idea if he's gay or not (until this thread, I had never given it a thought).

Nor was I aware that Gloria Vanderbilt was his mother. Interesting tidbit. He probably has nice jeans.
You mean britches or DNA ?

Phillygirl
04-16-2009, 06:58 PM
You mean britches or DNA ?

I was purposeful in my musings. :p

asdf2231
04-16-2009, 07:56 PM
When Anderson Cooper took over the time slot formerly presided over by Aron Brown, there was a news organization that headlined the change "Anderson Cooper Fills Brown Hole At CNN" :D