PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Ashamed

Milly
04-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Really. Despite the best rhetoric from the left, I still have not managed to have my head explode or blood shoot out of my eyeballs. OMG, what's WRONG with me?

Anybody have photos of their heads exploding, or step by step instructions of how it's done? According to DU, Rachel Maddow, et al, there's brain matter all over courthouse squares around the country. I try SO hard to keep up with the times, but these skills elude me.

If you can help, please contact me. I'll be at the Tea Party in Fort Wayne, Indiana, tomorrow AM.

Thank you very much in advance.

AlmostThere
04-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Sorry, Milly, this is one of those things, sort of like love. You really can't describe the thrill in words. You just have to experience the gray matter flying to understand. Good luck! ;)

Milly
04-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Ya' know, Almost, I wish I could have been there when the SEALS dispatched the pirates who were holding Captain Phillips. I bet I could have learned EVERYTHING I would ever need to know about exploding heads from them.

Rats.

Gingersnap
04-17-2009, 07:07 PM
I've seen it done but I've never actually done it myself. I'm kind of a clean freak so I don't think I'd like it anyway. Sorry. :D

Speedy
04-18-2009, 01:21 AM
You could always watch Glenn Beck on Fox News. Plenty of blood from eyeball shooting and head exploding to be had there.