PDA

View Full Version : Fire CNN's Susan Roesgan...

AHeneen
04-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Didn't want this to get lost in the "Scrubbed!..." thread. There's a website up to have the CNN reporter from the Chicago TEA party, Susan Roesgan, fired...listing the various ways of contacting CNN.

http://www.firesusan.com/

Here's a couple of other clips of hers that you probably haven't seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WQbNaXJ8Pw

And she report's very differently when it's a left-wing protest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO7VccOUPiA&feature=related

Rockntractor
04-20-2009, 09:46 PM
I don't no. I kind of enjoy hating her. She is such an obnoxious idiot.You never no who we could get next.

FlaGator
04-20-2009, 11:18 PM
MSNBC will hire her and give her a raise.

Molon Labe
04-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Yes....there is no bias or blatant censorship in the mainstream media. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xWGvdRQ9Q

This video needs to be posted in every thread about the tea parties.

Gingersnap
04-21-2009, 09:59 AM
I don't watch CNN so I don't care who they hire. :rolleyes:

Odysseus
04-21-2009, 10:35 AM
MSNBC will hire her and give her a raise.
Imagine the horror if she and Olbermann reproduced. :eek:

Yes....there is no bias or blatant censorship in the mainstream media. :rolleyes:
This video needs to be posted in every thread about the tea parties.
Not to mention viewed on every media outlet that is willing to discuss media bias. Oh, wait, FOXNews has already done it. I wonder who else will run it... Anyone...? (Crickets chirping)

I don't recall the media getting at all upset when the leftists were carring signs that equated Bush and Cheney with Hitler, or the really vicious racist crap that they heaped on Condoleeza Rice.

Molon Labe
04-22-2009, 08:17 AM
Not to mention viewed on every media outlet that is willing to discuss media bias. Oh, wait, FOXNews has already done it. I wonder who else will run it... Anyone...? (Crickets chirping)

I don't recall the media getting at all upset when the leftists were carring signs that equated Bush and Cheney with Hitler, or the really vicious racist crap that they heaped on Condoleeza Rice.

This is a perfect example of why I won't entertain much from any MSM outlet...CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc...There all full of bull.
After viewing this I went to the site of the group that shot this. foundingbloggers.com is new to me, but after viewing this and the site, it seems to be another example of grassroots information groups where I would tend to seek trustworthy 'news'. I'll probably keep an eye on it.

SaintLouieWoman
04-22-2009, 08:36 AM
She's a perfect example of what the MSM admires. Why fire her? She was just following her marching orders. I think there should be more of an uproar against CNN itself.

I never watch it, except when it's the only thing playing in my orthopedic surgeon's waiting room. Last time I was there was during the election. Many of the people there were "talking back" to the monitor. Clearly they didn't approve of the CNN garbage.

Odysseus
04-22-2009, 05:28 PM
This is a perfect example of why I won't entertain much from any MSM outlet...CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc...There all full of bull.
After viewing this I went to the site of the group that shot this. foundingbloggers.com is new to me, but after viewing this and the site, it seems to be another example of grassroots information groups where I would tend to seek trustworthy 'news'. I'll probably keep an eye on it.
The internet is full of small, trustworthy news sources, but it also has a lot of cranks, loons and astroturf. Foundingbloggers does look promising, though.

She's a perfect example of what the MSM admires. Why fire her? She was just following her marching orders. I think there should be more of an uproar against CNN itself.

I never watch it, except when it's the only thing playing in my orthopedic surgeon's waiting room. Last time I was there was during the election. Many of the people there were "talking back" to the monitor. Clearly they didn't approve of the CNN garbage.

I don't know that she was under orders to act the way that she did. It's more likely that, having spent most of her time in a media cocoon, had no idea that there were principled arguments against Obama's policies, since she's never heard them. She probably has no concept of what a fascist is, except that it's something that you call right-wingers, so when someone called the savior-in-chief one, she was unable to process the information. I'd really love to put together a civics/history exam and present it to some of the more outlandish talking heads to see just how much they know about the Constitution, the structure of our government and American history. I suspect that most of the talking heads would do pretty badly, and the Hollywood elite would fare even worse.

USA Wins
04-22-2009, 05:47 PM
reporting for agendas is not good on either side. truth is much better than partisan reporting.

~USA Wins

Odysseus
04-22-2009, 06:35 PM
reporting for agendas is not good on either side. truth is much better than partisan reporting.

~USA Wins

It wouldn't be so bad if they'd simply announce their agendas and let us decide the merits of their arguments. Instead, we're told that the MSM has no agenda, which is patently false.