PDA

View Full Version : "When They Think They Can get Away with it, They Will End This System of Government"

megimoo
04-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUE2ApL-Fpo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etruthnews%2Eus%2F%3Fp%3D28 38&feature=player_embedded
http://www.truthnews.us/?p=2838

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes has given perhaps his most dire warning yet, saying that the Obama administration is preparing to stage terror attacks, declare martial law and cancel the 2012 elections, which is why they are demonizing their political enemies as criminals and terrorists.

Keyes is best known for his performance during the 2000 Republican presidential debates, when he was accredited by many media outlets as being the clear winner during a series of debates with George W. Bush and John McCain.
"When They Think They Can get Away with it, They will End This System of Government"
“It’s obvious that they will stop at nothing,” Keyes told attendees of a reception in Fort Wayne, adding, “We may wake up one day and there’s a series of terrorist attacks, the economy is paralysed….martial law will be declared everywhere in the United States and it won’t end until the crisis ends.”

Keyes said that Americans should be thankful if they even see another election in 2012, stating, “If we don’t wake up and work to see that it happens, we will not see another election.”

“The minute they think they can get away with it, they will end this system of government and that is their intention,” added Keyes, noting that everyone acting as if the time we are in was just “business as usual” reminds him of the attitude of politicians in the Weimar Republic when Hitler was rising to power or eastern Europe when the Communists were taking over after the second world war.

Keyes said that because the majority of people are decent-minded, they believe others will play by the rules when this simply isn’t the case, warning that this attitude will allow evil to take over before we can do anything about it.

“It is so clear hat we have now put a faction in place - they are not playing by the rules and they don’t intend to play by the rules - if they were playing by the rules they wouldn’t have tried to identify their opposition as criminals,” added Keyes, making reference to the recent controversy surrounding the release of the MIAC and Homeland Security reports, which implied that Americans who exercise and are knowledgeable about their constitutional rights are a threat to law enforcement and potential domestic terrorists.

Keyes said that the only solution was from the bottom up because our leaders “are so gutless that they won’t even ask that the Constitution be enforced for clear, plain, absolutely unequivocal requirements,” and respond meekly with “their lips shut and their hearts terrorized.”

Keyes also warned of Obama’s agenda to create a civilian security force and said it was part of the ultimate agenda to disarm American citizens and create a police state.

Keyes has been a vocal critic of Obama, warning that he is a radical Communist who is determined to destroy America, and that if his agenda is not stopped then the country as we know it will cease to exist.

Watch the clip below - please forgive the poor sound and video quality.

ironhorsedriver
04-23-2009, 06:48 AM
You know, I'd never bet in a million years that something like that could happen in our country. But, I never thought I'd see a Government take over industry and banks either.

Water Closet
04-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes has given perhaps his most dire warning yet, saying that the Obama administration is preparing to stage terror attacks, declare martial law and cancel the 2012 elections, which is why they are demonizing their political enemies as criminals and terrorists.

The cycle is almost complete...

Bush to fake terror attack, nuke The Mall of the Americas, cancel elections, declare Marshall Dillon law!!!
Democratic Underground: October 2004

October Surprise: Halloween? Twin Cities? What IS this rumor? (Vreeland) (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1143791)

My Sources say Vreeland is a "Total Fraud" HOWEVER (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x23345#23360)

AHeneen
04-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Same way Bush was going to declare martial law and cancel the 2008 election!? Honestly, this amounts to a load of bullshit and you know it. There are laws and separation of powers...

linda22003
04-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Keyes is sure holding a grudge about that Senate election, isn't he? :p

stsinner
04-23-2009, 09:43 AM
The difference is, oh doubters, that everything Obama has done since taking office has been either unconstitutional or not in the best interest of America.. Let's look;

Stimulus: Unconstitutional
Bailouts: Unconstitutional
Taking over private institutions: Unconstitutional
First interview on Muslim television: Not in America's best interest
Kissing the asses of our enemies and apologizing for America being America: Not in America's best interest
Stupid gifts to our allies: Not in America's best interest
Badmouthing America everywhere he goes: Not in America's best interest
Allowing tax cheats to fill the White House: Unlawful
He BOWED to Saudi "royalty." You only bow to someone you are subservient to.. Americans should bow to no one.
His stupid wife manhandled the Queen of England... You don't touch the Queen of England.
His first interview was on al-Arabiya News Channel, where he apologized
for the United States
His first appointment of an envoy to Syria was the appointment of George
Soros
He immediately adopted the Saudi Plan as policy for Israel, which favors a
contiguous Palestinian state (that is, a geographic area that connects Gaza
with the West Bank and includes Jerusalem - necessarily dividing Israel)
He dismissed charges against the perpetrators of the bombing of the USS
Cole
He announced that his first summit would be an Islamic summit
He intends to eliminate our anti-ballistic missile defense program
He intends to reduce our nuclear weapons arsenal by 75%-unilateral disarmament. BRILLIANT!!
He intends to reduce our military budget by 25%
He has reneged on developing nuclear power
He continues to try and block the production of coal (45% of our electric
generating capability)

Oh, yeah!! Just like George Bush... Give me a break!!!

I don't doubt for a minute that this narcissist would block elections. He has wiped his ass with the Constitution, and it's clear that, as Keyes says, he's not playing by the rules, and he doesn't intend to.

linda22003
04-23-2009, 09:45 AM
The difference is, oh doubters, that everything Obama has done since taking office has been either unconstitutional or not in the best interest of America.. Let's look;

Stimulus: Unconstitutional
Bailouts: Unconstitutional

Oh, yeah!! Just like George Bush... Give me a break!!!

I know people's memories are getting shorter all the time, but didn't George Bush and Henry Paulson start the bailouts?

Water Closet
04-23-2009, 09:48 AM
I know people's memories are getting shorter all the time, but didn't George Bush and Henry Paulson start the bailouts?

Well, yeah. But they did it the right way. They put no restrictions and enforced no accountability for the money they gave away. And besides, they did it just a little bit (you know, like being a little bit...). :D

stsinner
04-23-2009, 09:52 AM

I've read and reread my post, and I can't see anywhere where I exonerated President Bush.. I simply called bullshit on comparing George Bush with the current America-hating President.

I'm sick of the stupid arguments always referring back to President Bush.. It's like my 3 year old daughter when I tell her not to do something and she says, "Well he did it," referring to her brother..
It doesn't matter what President Bush did-our concern should now be what's being perpetrated against us RIGHT NOW by this man.. Nothing else matters.

linda22003
04-23-2009, 10:00 AM
I've read and reread my post, and I can't see anywhere where I exonerated President Bush.. I simply called bullshit on comparing George Bush with the current America-hating President.

No, but you specifically referred to things Obama has done since taking office, as if he originated all of them.

patriot45
04-23-2009, 10:09 AM
No, but you specifically referred to things Obama has done since taking office, as if he originated all of them.

Are you kidding? That list isn't even complete, the 0 has just begun to dismantle America!

To add another to the list would be his holier than thou vow to not let any lobbyists to be in his cabinet!
How did that work out.

linda22003
04-23-2009, 10:24 AM
If people think he's dismantling America, will they vote R in 2010, or reject the "Rs" again for not being conservative "enough"? I sure heard that a lot about McCain a few months ago.

Lager
04-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Well, yeah. But they did it the right way. They put no restrictions and enforced no accountability for the money they gave away. And besides, they did it just a little bit (you know, like being a little bit...). :D

I think you know for a fact that most posters here were against the bailouts when Bush proposed them. So in this case, you get no bonus points for your snarkiness.

Lager
04-23-2009, 10:37 AM
If people think he's dismantling America, will they vote R in 2010, or reject the "Rs" again for not being conservative "enough"? I sure heard that a lot about McCain a few months ago.

No, they will give him more time than that. Plus, the Republicans still haven't developed a convincing argument for putting them back. I'm guessing they're going to have to demonstrate some contrition.

linda22003
04-23-2009, 10:40 AM
I think the Republicans are VERY contrite. They're very sorry they're out of power. I don't think they can take back Congress in 2010, but I think there had better be a much larger minority, more of a balance, if people have any hope of stopping the "dismantling". Otherwise, Obama will have pretty much everything he wants in place by the end of his first term.

Lager
04-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I think the Republicans are VERY contrite. They're very sorry they're out of power. I don't think they can take back Congress in 2010, but I think there had better be a much larger minority, more of a balance, if people have any hope of stopping the "dismantling". Otherwise, Obama will have pretty much everything he wants in place by the end of his first term.

Of course they're sorry for that. But they better learn the mistakes they made, if they ever hope to return to power someday. The country's going to ride the Obama wave for quiate sometime before they even begin to realize they're drowning. He's going to have a lot more leeway than recent presidents.

You say "dismantling", but obviously you don't see it as such yourself, do you? For someone who leans to the left, what's your opinion of his first 100 days?

linda22003
04-23-2009, 11:12 AM
I only lean to the left by CU and FR standards. In the real world I am dead center if not somewhat to the right.
I'd have to research StSinner's list, but I disagree with some of his verbiage ("manhandling" the Queen of England?) I think he has huge plans, and I wish he would concentrate on one thing at a time. I think the fact that he's moving so fast on so many fronts sends the message that he thinks he does not have much time before the political winds shift again, and he wants to get as much into place as he can before that happens. I'm concerned that major legislation is too often enacted without legislators even having read the bill, let alone given it serious thought. :rolleyes:

patriot45
04-23-2009, 11:19 AM
I only lean to the left by CU and FR standards. In the real world I am dead center if not somewhat to the right.
I'd have to research StSinner's list, but I disagree with some of his verbiage ("manhandling" the Queen of England?) I think he has huge plans, and I wish he would concentrate on one thing at a time. I think the fact that he's moving so fast on so many fronts sends the message that he thinks he does not have much time before the political winds shift again, and he wants to get as much into place as he can before that happens. I'm concerned that major legislation is too often enacted without legislators even having read the bill, let alone given it serious thought. :rolleyes:

Bingo! you get it. But that is what I am calling dismantling America as we knew it.:rolleyes::cool: