PDA

View Full Version : Miss California could sue for discrimination

stsinner
04-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Miss California Carrie Prejean, blasted by a Miss USA contest judge because she opposes gay marriage, may have grounds for a discrimination lawsuit herself against the Miss USA pageant, a legal analyst says.

the link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517362,00.html)

Oh, I'd love to see her win... Perez would have a meltdown!!

FlaGator
04-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Being a fan of irony... I love this and say she should sue.

lacarnut
04-23-2009, 12:40 PM
That jackass, the Donald, will be on Hannity or O'Reilly tonight to talk about the fag's idiotic question. I hope she does sue. Sticking it to the man would be sweet.

noonwitch
04-23-2009, 03:53 PM
I don't watch beauty pageants, so I didn't see what questions the other candidates were asked. If she was asked a question about a controversial topic and the other candidates were not, she's got a good case.

Miss USA is not the appropriate venue for such questions. The candidates should be asked "If you win the title, how would you use your position to best help others" or something to that effect.

Otherwise, I could care less. It's just a beauty contest, it's not like it's something really important.

Rebel Yell
04-23-2009, 03:56 PM
I don't watch beauty pageants, so I didn't see what questions the other candidates were asked. If she was asked a question about a controversial topic and the other candidates were not, she's got a good case.

Miss USA is not the appropriate venue for such questions. The candidates should be asked "If you win the title, how would you use your position to best help others" or something to that effect.

Otherwise, I could care less. It's just a beauty contest, it's not like it's something really important.

The best question would be, obviously, "Will you show me your titties?":eek::D

FlaGator
04-23-2009, 03:58 PM
The best question would be, obviously, "Will you show me your titties?":eek::D

Why would he ask that? :D

Rebel Yell
04-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Why would he ask that? :D

Nothing sexual. I just think in order to do what you can with the title to benefit the world, that is very important.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf80jYNg8Og

BadCat
04-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Nothing sexual. I just think in order to do what you can with the title to benefit the world, that is very important.

Nothing sexual...hell!

From what I could see in that bikini, she has what could be an absolutely stellar pair.

Odysseus
04-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Nothing sexual...hell!

From what I could see in that bikini, she has what could be an absolutely stellar pair.

Yes, but why would Perez Hilton want to see them? He wouldn't appreciate fine and bodacious tatas unless they sang show tunes. Somebody had a great line about this: "Having Perez Hilton judge the Miss USA pageant is like having Ray Charles umpire the World Series."