PDA

View Full Version : Shepard Smith, YOU ROCK!!!

hazlnut
04-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Shepard Smith's anti-torture rant (http://www.theweek.com/article/index/95719/Shepard_Smiths_antitorture_rant)

Fox News’ star anchor went “ballistic” in a webcast this week, saying, “This is America! We do not f---ing torture!” And he’s not the only one on the Right who’s realizing “we have to face the ugly truth about what we did” in the name of fighting terrorism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEtFMj6ZiHM&feature=related

I want to party with you, cowboy!

Water Closet
04-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Interesting. I may have to start watching him on Fox. At least someone there gets it.

Rebel Yell
04-24-2009, 11:42 AM
Shep is right on as usual. "We're America. We dan't fuckin' torture." We may make 'em stay awake or listen to loud music, maybe even pour water over their face, but we don't fuckin' torture. It's not like they're forced to listen to John Kerry and Al Gore speak for hours at the time. Jeez.:rolleyes:

patriot45
04-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Shep is a sissy with a little sparkle in his eye. Its no wonder the 2 wonder boys are flaunting him.

I just know that every other regime is going to follow our lead in interragations!!!:rolleyes:

ReaganForRus
04-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Shep is a lost case........His F bomb not withstanding, he has no clue of what torture is. Yes, waterboarding is outlawed by the Geneva Conventions. Yes, we prosecuted Japanese soldiers who conducted the practice on US soldiers in World War II. Explain to me what uniform of what country do the terrorists wear as to hold insurgents responsible for their torture acts (remember Nick Berg?). We as a country have forgotten what happened on September 11, 2001. We are involved in a surreal world war in which total and complete warfare (social, political, economic and martial) is being conducted against citizens and property of the United States. Tactile, if not covert support to the terrorists comes from our enemies, China and Russia in particular, through their proxies, North Korea and Iran.

I would use any means necessary if it means protecting US citizens and interests, period

So when the next terrorist attack comes, Shep can sit there and feign false concern and sorrow at the loss of lives, but the cold reality is that he aided and abetted the terror act by his act.

and our enemies are ROFLTAO.:(

Shep grow a pair

AlmostThere
04-24-2009, 11:02 PM
Shep is a lost case........His F bomb not withstanding, he has no clue of what torture is. Yes, waterboarding is outlawed by the Geneva Conventions. Yes, we prosecuted Japanese soldiers who conducted the practice on US soldiers in World War II. Explain to me what uniform of what country do the terrorists wear as to hold insurgents responsible for their torture acts (remember Nick Berg?). We as a country have forgotten what happened on September 11, 2001. We are involved in a surreal world war in which total and complete warfare (social, political, economic and martial) is being conducted against citizens and property of the United States. Tactile, if not covert support to the terrorists comes from our enemies, China and Russia in particular, through their proxies, North Korea and Iran.

I would use any means necessary if it means protecting US citizens and interests, period

So when the next terrorist attack comes, Shep can sit there and feign false concern and sorrow at the loss of lives, but the cold reality is that he aided and abetted the terror act by his act.

and our enemies are ROFLTAO.:(

Shep grow a pair

Damn well said.

We are involved in a surreal world war in which total and complete warfare (social, political, economic and martial) is being conducted against citizens and property of the United States.

And a vast majority of Americans don't even know it. They are too busy with American Idol or Dancing with the Stars to even notice that their country is being taken away from them. I feel sorry for the first bastard who whines to me when we ALL finally realize the truth.

Lars1701a
04-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Shepard Smith's anti-torture rant (http://www.theweek.com/article/index/95719/Shepard_Smiths_antitorture_rant)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEtFMj6ZiHM&feature=related

I want to party with you, cowboy!

Shep is a tool and a bag of douche. When it comes to this country getting info from muzzies I only have two things to say: Red is positive and Black is negitive