PDA

View Full Version : "More calls for Dumbo Napolitano to Resign ."

megimoo
04-25-2009, 08:47 AM
Calls for Homeland Security Chief to Resign Increasing

"She isn't going anywhere. Where else can he find such an idiot savant to round out his fractured cabinet !"

- Congresswoman Mary Fallin (R-OK) said Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is "out of touch with mainstream America" if she believes that returning war veterans and people who believe in the Second Amendment pose a terrorism threat to the nation.

"Like most Oklahomans I was amazed at her statements and actions this week," Fallin said. "First she approved a report that implied members of the armed forces returning from combat would follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh. Then she insulted our friends in Canada by falsely claiming the 9/11 terrorists came from there. Is this really a person that should be speaking on behalf of our nation?"

Napolitano noticeably demonstrates that she is incapable of protecting America from the threat of Islamic terrorism. She must be fired immediately if our country is going to be safe in the coming years, according to MoveForwardAmerica.org, an organization that supports the US military as well as federal, state and local law enforcement officials.

The latest example of her incompetence to serve as the top person at Homeland Security came when she wrongly claimed this week that the 9/11 terrorists came through Canada to launch the attack, even though not one of the radical Muslims traveled through our northern neighbor.

"How could the head of our security be so ignorant?" asks a Move Forward America press statement.

"Her earlier statement this week impugning most American conservatives, like myself, as possible terrorists set off another firestorm of criticism of the DHS Secretary," it said.

Idiot savants: The word idiot usually refers to a simpleton, in contrast to the word "savant" in French that means "learned one." Idiot savants are a subgroup of a class of people called idiots with an IQ of about 25.
http://www.axcessnews.com/index.php/articles/show/id/17885

lacarnut
04-25-2009, 11:33 AM
For the life of me I can not understand why the Repubs can not organize and go after Obama's appointments like this dumb ass Napolitano. I mean how hard is it for them to focus on 1 issue at a time with several of them hitting the talk shows and bombarding the air waves that this dunce should resign. I understand for every message the Repubs put out there Obama counters with 10. If the Repubs. keep playing nice like Bush they will remain the minority party and the Democrats will run roughshod over them. Repubs need to quit being such pussies.

asdf2231
04-25-2009, 11:41 AM
I think she needs to go back to acting.

She really earned that Oscar she won for playing "Marty".

http://math.gc.cuny.edu/FilmSeries-Spring01/ErnestBorgninePhoto.jpg