PDA

View Full Version : 'Mexicans In Florida Behead Little Girl Who Resisted Being Raped' (Where's the media

megimoo
07-01-2008, 10:49 PM
'Mexicans In Florida Behead Little Girl Who Resisted Being Raped' (Where's the media on this?)

As pointed out by this representative of the Florida Attorney General's office, it is impossible to separate national security issues from illegal immigration, and one of the most important illegal immigration issues in Florida is the issue of human trafficking. And as Jake at Freedom Folks notes (thanks for the tip), this story doesn't appear to have been covered by the news wires.

Here, a horrifying story is described of a little girl who, after being taken to the Florida panhandle from Mexico, resisted while being raped, and was subsequently made an example of by being beheaded in front of other girls being held to be raped repeatedly. The girls made to watch were then left in the room with the little girls body for several hours.

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2008/06/human_trafficki.php

Shannon
07-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Lovely.:mad:

noonwitch
07-02-2008, 08:51 AM
That is disgusting.

Perhaps the media and law enforcement are being quiet about it for now to protect the other girls involved?

Gingersnap
07-02-2008, 09:46 AM
That is disgusting.

Perhaps the media and law enforcement are being quiet about it for now to protect the other girls involved?

Protect them from what? It's pretty obvious that their captors intend to kill them all. :mad:

noonwitch
07-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Protect them from what? It's pretty obvious that their captors intend to kill them all. :mad:

From the media!

Vepr
07-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Good thing both the candidates for president don't seem to care about illegal immigration and in fact are now pandering to get the mexican american vote. :mad:

movie buff
07-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Something tells me there's a particularly hot section of Hell being reserved for those animals who did it.

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Google: (News) florida girl beheaded

Mexican Human Traffickers Behead Young Girl In Florida For ...
DigitalJournal.com, Canada - 5 hours ago
Human trafficking is nothing new to Florida but when a young girl is brought to the United States of America, raped and beheaded in front of other ...

Mexicans In Florida Behead Little Girl Who Resisted Being Raped
Right Side News, GA - Jun 30, 2008
Here, a horrifying story is described of a little girl who, after being taken to the Florida panhandle from Mexico, resisted while being raped, ...

Wonder why legitimate news agencies would not be covering this? :rolleyes: Where's FIXED NEWS on this story?

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 02:11 PM
drudgereport.com carries: "Chinese party boss slams Dalai Lama..." but wonít cover this?

"News Agencies" that did:

www.rightsidenews.com/.../mexicans-in-florida-behead-little-girl-who-resisted-being-raped.html - 43k -

www.topix.com/who/illegal-aliens/2008/07/youtube-mexicans-behead-little-girl-who-refused-to-be-raped - 56k - 22 hours ago -

wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2008/07/mexican-human-traffickers-behead-young.html - 6 hours ago -

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2039540/posts - 41k - 14 hours ago -

www.newsnet14.com/2008/07/01/mexicans-behead-little-girl-who-refused-to-be-raped/ - 35k

and last-but not least,
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message568533/pg1 - 19 hours ago -

:rolleyes:

biccat
07-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey look, it's the origin of the news story! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRGC4KCt2s0)

When the evidence is available, attacking the messenger doesn't work so well, does it LiberalPissant?

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 02:38 PM
This fish is begining to smell and the first fly just landed.:rolleyes:

biccat
07-02-2008, 02:44 PM
This fish is begining to smell and the first fly just landed.:rolleyes:
Have you been inhaling harsh chemicals recently? Your posts have gotten significantly stupider in the last day or so. I'm not trying to say your previous posts were the paragon of well thought out and well written prose, but you've moved on from just regular stupid to DemocratUnderground stupid.

Are you upset because your Messiah isn't doing well in the polls and you feel the need to lash out against the political opposition?

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 03:07 PM
LIMBAUGH SIGNS THROUGH 2016; $400M DEAL SHATTERS BROADCAST RECORDS!

(second fly just landed on the story described in this thread)

Why hasn't DRUDGE picked up on this HOT STORY: It's noon on the West Coast and Matt's blowing it!

ConJinx
07-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Good lord its like talking to a retarded squirrel,ok I'll bite. Wheres cnnabcmsnbcnbcpbs and lest we forget c(I'm green)bs.

Zafod
07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Good lord its like talking to a retarded squirrel,ok I'll bite. Wheres cnnabcmsnbcnbcpbs and lest we forget c(I'm green)bs.

You cant reason with a liberfucktard like Loganismybaby'sdaddy!

ConJinx
07-02-2008, 03:16 PM
THE media hides this for some cloaked agenda. At least Fox is trying to look into the 60 + American citizens abducted from our southern border. They've tried to talk about the 4000 deaths attributed to drug lords in Northern Mexico. Which part do you wanna get pit about... Look into why CNN won't let Glenn Beck show the pictures of the decapitated heads rolled into a night club

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 03:20 PM
(third fly just landed on this dead fish - and they still want us to believe it's fresh):rolleyes:

Come on Megi! Show us what you're made of-besides B/S!

Zafod
07-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Fuck this thread is boring.

ConJinx
07-02-2008, 03:26 PM

You don't find it interesting that little girls beheaded and then used for personal attacks on conservatives in the CU.

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 03:27 PM

And yet - you keep posting.:p

Zafod
07-02-2008, 03:30 PM
You don't find it interesting that little girls beheaded and then used for personal attacks on conservatives in the CU.

I was refering to a certain liberal retard who is here only to stir shit.

I find what happened in that new story to be fucking insane that it is not covered by any of the liberal media sources and just goes to show how slanted the reporting is.

ConJinx
07-02-2008, 03:35 PM
I can dig it. I'm in Florida, I have 2 daughters, and I'm E-mailing every talk show I can right now.

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Get the word out to Matt!

EMAIL: DRUDGE@DRUDGEREPORT.COM

Gingersnap
07-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Drudge isn't a news gathering agency; it's an aggregator site. Drudge picks up a wide range of stories but not all important stories of each day. If you've read it, you know that a considerable amount of space is always devoted to economic news, celeb news, and quirky news.

Actual journalists should be asking questions about this story, not Drudge. They investigate stories, he just promotes them.

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 04:01 PM
So the reason he hasnít picked it up from "reputable news sources" like Fox is?

dixierat
07-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Drudge isn't a news gathering agency; it's an aggregator site. Drudge picks up a wide range of stories but not all important stories of each day. If you've read it, you know that a considerable amount of space is always devoted to economic news, celeb news, and quirky news.

Actual journalists should be asking questions about this story, not Drudge. They investigate stories, he just promotes them.

There you go! Coolin' off LP's faux outrage with facts. How DARE you!

Where in Florida did this occur? It just says Panhandle in the story.

:cool:

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 04:07 PM
(flys now laying eggs on supposed fresh fish)

Gingersnap
07-02-2008, 04:08 PM
There you go! Coolin' off LP's faux outrage with facts. How DARE you!

Where in Florida did this occur? It just says Panhandle in the story.

:cool:

I'm always amazed at people who seem to confuse investigative journalisim with news announcing.

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 04:13 PM
A town in Florida, a county maybe, a local sheriff, a coronerís finding perhaps? Anything cognitive to substantiate this event, what-so-ever?:confused: Wouldn't Drudge have at least listed the headline under "developing?"

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Are you upset because your Messiah isn't doing well in the polls and you feel the need to lash out against the political opposition?

Oh, and just to re-reiterate:

Because we canít copy and paste the archives from the previous site, I will - again - publicly state, for this knobís education: I have no choice but to vote for Mr. John McCain, as a matter of loyalty to my father - who served with the man. Thatís it - end of story.

(I can do this just as long as you wish to insult the memory of an MCPO of the USN) :cool:

biccat
07-02-2008, 04:30 PM
A town in Florida, a county maybe, a local sheriff, a coronerís finding perhaps? Anything cognitive to substantiate this event, what-so-ever?:confused: Wouldn't Drudge have at least listed the headline under "developing?"
I posted the link to the youtube video. It was a reference made by an attorney for the attorney general's office.

The source is incontrovertable, the only issue is that you refuse to recognize it.

Go stump for Obama some more.

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 04:47 PM
No pictures? I call B/S!:cool:

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1liNz3QsAc

Zafod
07-02-2008, 05:57 PM
No way to reason with Logansbabydaddy.

LogansPapa
07-02-2008, 06:03 PM
No way to reason with Logansbabydaddy.

Except with some actual evidence. (the worms are beginning to move through the fish now):rolleyes:

Gingersnap
07-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Communities (and their new hounds) are conflicted by these types of stories. A year or two ago an illegal alien put a rope around another illegal alien woman's head and dragged her naked to her death behind his pickup truck. It was reported in the local media but never picked up by the national media. It wasn't on Drudge, if I recall.

Had the victim been either white or black, it would have been a big story. Since the victim and perp were both Mexican or South American nationals here illegally, it was a non-story for the newsies.

Teetop
07-02-2008, 06:34 PM
(the worms are beginning to move through the fish now):rolleyes:

JEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Tell that 'ho to douche!

biccat
07-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Except with some actual evidence. (the worms are beginning to move through the fish now):rolleyes:

and by actual evidence, he means the mainstream media reporting on it.

Remember, Al Gore won the 2000 election, the MSM said so.

LogansPapa
07-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Well - it's 14 hours later, how's the "story" coming along?;)

Zafod
07-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Well - it's 14 hours later, how's the "story" coming along?;)

You need a bigger spoon.....

LogansPapa
07-03-2008, 02:55 PM
:eek: (wow - this is spreading like wildfire!)

2 Comments on "Little Girl Beheaded by Illegal Immigrants in Florida for Resisting Rape?"

1. yonason Says: 30 June, 2008 at 3:51 pm

Öno idea what thatís about, Öcanít find anyting on it, ÖbutÖThis POS makes me want to hurl!

Thank G-d I donít live in Massachusetts any more.

2. Leatherneck Says: 30 June, 2008 at 6:42 pm

I get the impression, POTUSís little brother is setting himself up to get the latino vote by having a Mexican family, and turning parts of Flordia into a 3rd world cess pool.

The beheadings are an example of the North American Union.

http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2008/06/30/little-girl-beheaded-by-illegal-immigrants-in-florida-for-resisting-rape/

Zafod
07-03-2008, 03:12 PM
*SWOOOOOP!* ...... *poop*

again, you need a bigger spoon.....

LogansPapa
07-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Right Side News, GA - Jun 30, 2008

DigitalJournal.com, Canada - Jul 2, 2008

These two fine news organisations are standing strong against the vast tide of indifference to this shocking story. Oh the Humanity! :eek:

LogansPapa
07-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Megi, come on Dude - where's your big story? The seagulls have come and pecked the flesh off your rotten fish!:p:p:p

Zafod
07-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Megi, come on Dude - where's your big story? The seagulls have come and pecked the flesh off your rotten fish!:p:p:p

Why are you doing this?

ConJinx
07-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Why are you doing this?

LUV DU SCOUM

ConJinx
07-05-2008, 01:41 AM
post was edited by mod.

LogansPapa
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Why are you doing this?

Because the bitch used an illegitimate news source? Yep - thatís it.;)

Zafod
07-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Because the bitch used an illegitimate news source? Yep - thatís it.;)

and what would be a legitimate news source?

ConJinx
07-07-2008, 10:59 AM
post was edited by mod.

My apologies for that vile post. Drunk and pissed is no way to go through life. However, that being said, I live in the middle of this nonsense and I'm sick of these Lib scumbags that belittle or downplay the significance of these stories. The mainstream, so called media refuse to acknowledge the monstrosity that is the illegal encroachment of our nation. Everyone is losing in this fight because no one will stand up on principal and say enough is enough. Conservatives are called racist, insensitive to the plight of illegals, when the fact is that liberal policies are directly responsible for this inhuman activity.

biccat
07-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Those would be the New York Times (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=1420), International Herald Tribute (the international NYT) (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=1316), Think Progress (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=851), and Binghamton, NY local news (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=223).

Zafod
07-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Those would be the New York Times (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=1420), International Herald Tribute (the international NYT) (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=1316), Think Progress (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=851), and Binghamton, NY local news (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=223).

ah I see, only liberal sources are legitimate....

LP = Tool

LogansPapa
07-07-2008, 11:07 AM

Fox. :)

marinejcksn
07-07-2008, 11:10 AM
This story is absolutely disgusting. Whats even more disgusting is that people are using it to hurl childish insults at each other. Does anyone even doubt a story like this is real? Has anyone seen the level of violence along our Borders? This isn't a race/class issue. Put aside conservative vs. liberal for a second and just try to see throught the BS and realise this is a huge problem. All I'm sayin.

LogansPapa
07-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Well said, marinejcksn - but the obvious racially charged "headline" of this thread is just simple sensationalism.

My point in all of this is simply put up - or shut up.

Even an admitted piece-of-shit like Nancy Grace wonít touch this "non-story."

LogansPapa
07-08-2008, 03:11 PM
The story is factual,as far as I know.............

biccat
07-09-2008, 09:24 AM
This story was originally reported on by a Bradenton Herald reporter, from and interview with a woman from an anti-human trafficking organization.

In that interview, the women discussed two separate incidents to which the reporter, when writing the story, decided to take it upon himself to combine the incidents into one story, thereby getting the whole thing wrong.

This was, in turn, picked up by the Florida counter terrorist agency who reported it to Stewart who then testified.

Link (http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2008/07/mexican-human-traffickers-behead-young.html)

So it turns out that the events did not take place as originally described. However, the fault was that the original reporter intentionally combined the stories to sell newspapers.

Ah, the state of journalism today.

BTW, I contacted the AG office myself and they confirmed this series of events.

AmPat
07-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Seems to me the prudent course of action is to ensure the facts are straight before reporting this. I recall vaguely a certain Liberal who desperately wanted to report something derogatory on national TV about a certain highly elected official's military service that turned out to be false.

LogansPapa
07-09-2008, 04:24 PM
ah I see, only liberal sources are legitimate....

LP = Tool

Oooookay......;)

Zafod
07-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Oooookay......;)

Zafod
07-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Oooookay......;)

biccat
07-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Let him have his little fantasies. That way he won't feel bad when he votes for Obama.

LogansPapa
07-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Look - you all got sucked in and swept away with this phoney story. Go back and look at the first dozen or so posts in this thread. A stupid mob. That’s all you were. Look at the source of megi’s news-flash. Investigate a little bit. Rather out on the harried edge a bit? You’re chumps - just face it and move on. I just called the turd that started this thread on it - and exposed him for what he is. Quantity sometimes diverges from quality.

Oh, and just to re-reiterate:

Because we can’t copy and paste the archives from the previous site, I will - again - publicly state, for this knob’s education: I have no choice but to vote for Mr. John McCain, as a matter of loyalty to my father - who served with the man. That’s it - end of story.

(I can do this just as long as you wish to insult the memory of an MCPO of the USN) :cool:

biccat
07-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Look - you all got sucked in and swept away with this phoney story. Go back and look at the first dozen or so posts in this thread. A stupid mob. Thatís all you were. Look at the source of megiís news-flash. Investigate a little bit. Rather out on the harried edge a bit? Youíre chumps - just face it and move on. I just called the turd that started this thread on it - and exposed him for what he is. Quantity sometimes diverges from quality.

Yes, look at the source.

A civil rights group provides a story to a yellow journalist who combines a pair of stories in the name of sensationalism. The story is picked up and put into an official report on human trafficking. The attorney general's office receives the report and testifies on its contents before the state legislature. Conservative groups pick up the story and faithfully and accurately report the AG's testimony.

And somehow the story was always suspect because only Conservative sites picked up on it. It's not the fault of the unethical journalist who decided to sensationalize a story by making up facts.

Of course, you were probably the type who bought the Dan Rather memo as well, because the MSM said so. Since only evil Conservative bloggers picked up on the inaccuracies in the memo, they weren't valid criticisms of the story.

But hey, you've got Obama to grandstand for now. He's squeaky clean (ignoring all those evil Conservatives who report on his racist views and connections withi domestic terrorists), unlike Kerry who had been in public life too long.

Enjoy riding the Obama train while this country gets destroyed by his Stalinist politics.

LogansPapa
07-10-2008, 11:33 AM
And somehow the story was always suspect because only Conservative sites picked up on it.

No, actually - it didnít pass the smell test. Thatís it - nothing more. Realise the age we now live in. This story - if true - would have circled the globe before lunch. "Schmuck" is the applicable label for anyone who would repeat this tripe. Simple bullshit - nothing more.

But hey, you've got Obama to grandstand for now. He's squeaky clean (ignoring all those evil Conservatives who report on his racist views and connections withi domestic terrorists), unlike Kerry who had been in public life too long.

Enjoy riding the Obama train while this country gets destroyed by his Stalinist politics.

Oh, and just to re-re-reiterate: (I can do this as many times as it takes)

Because we canít copy and paste the archives from the previous site, I will - again - publicly state, for this knobís education: I have no choice but to vote for Mr. John McCain, as a matter of loyalty to my father - who served with the man. Thatís it - end of story.