PDA

View Full Version : 24!!!!!!!!

Shannon
04-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Will Jack recover fast enough to kill people tonight? Will he be shirtless again?:D Will Kim just die already?

Shannon
04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
I hate Tony.:(

Shannon
04-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Haha! I loved Jack's flip out on Dumbass!:D

SarasotaRepub
04-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Haha! I loved Jack's flip out on Dumbass!:D

That was Excellent!!:D

The only kills go to Tony tonight, 3!!:eek:

This season is without a doubt better than the last two put together. And they
brought the CTU Super Spy Computers back online! WOOHOO!!!:cool:

jeskibuff
04-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Haha! I loved Jack's flip out on Dumbass!:DWhat would have made it better is if it hadn't been just acting. How about if Chuck Norris got in Garofalo's face? Or perhaps General Honore screaming at her: "HAVE YOU BEEN STUCK ON STUPID YOUR WHOLE PITIFUL LIFE????" Let's get THAT on film!! :p

AlmostThere
04-28-2009, 12:26 AM
I'm seriously wondering if Tony hasn't really gone over. Tony killed Moss but Moss had taken a shotgun blast to the chest and probably near death anyway. Tony was going to allow Jack to die, but Jack had told him minutes earlier that he was dieing. I haven't reconciled Tony letting the FBI to go into a booby-trapped building, but I can't help but think that Tony is after the Group.

Chloe isn't fooled by people. She has a sixth sense about character. When Jack told her Tony was a traitor, she could not believe it. Somehow, neither can I.

Hawkgirl
04-28-2009, 02:54 AM
Jack's flipout on Garafalo's character was awesome...I had to rwd and watch it AGAIN.

I'm still mixed on Tony too....but part of it is because I don't WANT him to the bad guy....I also get the feeling he's out to bust the "group"

The President's daughter is irking me more than Kim.

Moon
04-28-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm seriously wondering if Tony hasn't really gone over. Tony killed Moss but Moss had taken a shotgun blast to the chest and probably near death anyway. Tony was going to allow Jack to die, but Jack had told him minutes earlier that he was dieing. I haven't reconciled Tony letting the FBI to go into a booby-trapped building, but I can't help but think that Tony is after the Group.

Chloe isn't fooled by people. She has a sixth sense about character. When Jack told her Tony was a traitor, she could not believe it. Somehow, neither can I.

Well, don't forget the 2 agents he gunned down so he could escape.

SarasotaRepub
04-28-2009, 08:52 AM

Yepper, Tony will be a Jack victim, no question about it. :cool:

Garafalo will turn out to be a "Group" Mole and FBI Chick will "deal" with her. :D

Jack gets cured and put in charge of the new CTU.

Lars1701a
04-28-2009, 08:59 AM
They Gheyness in this thread is reaching critical levels. :D:p

AlmostThere
04-28-2009, 01:19 PM

We didn't actually see Tony kill them. 2 agents found dead and their vehicle gone. Granted, Tony is next seen driving it but we don't know for absolutely sure that Tony did it. I just can't imagine Chloe being so totally wrong on trusting someone.

Moon
04-28-2009, 07:35 PM
They Gheyness in this thread is reaching critical levels. :D:p

It peaked at post #10.

Moon
04-28-2009, 07:36 PM
We didn't actually see Tony kill them. 2 agents found dead and their vehicle gone. Granted, Tony is next seen driving it but we don't know for absolutely sure that Tony did it. I just can't imagine Chloe being so totally wrong on trusting someone.

She married Morris. Nuff said.

SarasotaRepub
04-28-2009, 08:03 PM
She married Morris. Nuff said.

LOL!!!:D

Speedy
04-29-2009, 05:59 AM
Jack's flipout on Garafalo's character was awesome...

I hope he actually gets to torture her at some point.