PDA

View Full Version : PREZBO on TV

patriot45
04-29-2009, 07:58 PM
What do you think, will he take unscripted questions? Do you hope the teleprompter takes a fizz!?!:D

He has to explain the first 100 days of spending to us! Whoo.

patriot45
04-29-2009, 08:39 PM
The 0 can't even handle softballs! Hes blowing it!
He is campaigning!!

patriot45
04-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Sorry for talking to myself. :cool:

But the 0 was an....

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/epicfail.jpg

AHeneen
04-29-2009, 09:46 PM
How could you even watch that!? I think I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than watch even five minutes of an Obama speech! Lie to Me was quite good tonight, I'd laugh if it had more viewers than the speech (or at least any other particular network at the time).

patriot45
04-29-2009, 09:57 PM
I turn the TV on Fox when I get home. I watched thru while I cooked and then wanted to see how Bill O and hannity handled it! :D

So far Bill has been the only one to say the 0 did not answer any questions and that it was staged.

Hannity should be a hoot! :D

SarasotaRepub
04-29-2009, 10:33 PM
It was boring. SLW and I nearly threwup at the NYT "question". :rolleyes::D

We did watch the whole thing though.

patriot45
04-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Real lack of interest for the 0! Where are his apologists? Do you libs think he did a good job?

dfxdeimos
04-29-2009, 11:04 PM
---

dfxdeimos
04-29-2009, 11:06 PM
---

tacitus
04-29-2009, 11:08 PM
I am sure the magic negro presented a pretty rosy picture of the USA! He uses the same rose colored glasses like the rest of the looney toons on the left, or he has some pretty good crack!

dfxdeimos
04-29-2009, 11:11 PM
---

ReaganForRus
04-29-2009, 11:13 PM
I think overall he has done a very good job. I think there are genuine concerns about the debt, but then again I thought Dick Cheney said, "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter."

If someone wants to have an actual civil discussion I am up for it.

civil or Sybil?....from what I have seen of the President, he is an empty suit. You would think an individual who attended Occidential, Columbia, and Harvard would have a greater command of the King's English and be able to think on his feet and express clear, concise thought.

For argument's sake, What has Obama done that warrants a very good job kudo?

dfxdeimos
04-29-2009, 11:21 PM
---

patriot45
04-29-2009, 11:24 PM
I watched the whole scripted crapola! Yes, my eyes hurt.
13 Questions all scripted for him to expound for the correct amount of time to get no follow ups.
Notice no call on a Fox reporter, I think I saw Major Garrett there!
BTW, he diddn't answer question 1-13, I think people noticed!

patriot45
04-29-2009, 11:25 PM
I think that Obama has a better command of the English language than 4/5 of the last Presidents.

Some of the things that I think "warrants a very good job kudo":

Passing a comprehensive stimulus bill
Undoing many of Bush's executive orders and advancing policies on abortion rights, the environment, engergy, etc.
Denouncing the legal opinions that justified torture
Closing Guantanamo
Beginning to shift the focus to Afghanistan from Iraq

Your slip is showing.

dfxdeimos
04-29-2009, 11:28 PM
---

patriot45
04-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Is that supposed to mean something or do you actually have anything to say on those specific items I mentioned?

You are an ass, I was specific.

dfxdeimos
04-29-2009, 11:34 PM
---

ReaganForRus
04-29-2009, 11:36 PM
I think that Obama has a better command of the English language than 4/5 of the last Presidents.

Some of the things that I think "warrants a very good job kudo":

Passing a comprehensive stimulus bill
Undoing many of Bush's executive orders and advancing policies on abortion rights, the environment, engergy, etc.
Denouncing the legal opinions that justified torture
Closing Guantanamo
Beginning to shift the focus to Afghanistan from Iraq

Duly noted..............now when the economy doesn't recover as expected, will you come back to this board and admit that economically enslaving future generations with trillions of debt was a very poor idea?

Will you also come back to this board and admit that weakening the United States when we are at war with an unconventional enemy and apologize for your mistake when major US cities are attacked?

Will you also address what uniform of what country do the terrorists wear so that they may be afforded the rights of the Geneva Accords?

Will you also address why the EU and even the terrorists own home countries won't take their own terrorists back?

Just Remember, 17 trillion on debt by 2014...........

patriot45
04-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Ok...

You are too good for me, you win.:rolleyes:

dfxdeimos
04-30-2009, 12:00 AM
---

dfxdeimos
04-30-2009, 12:03 AM
---

AlmostThere
04-30-2009, 12:05 AM
I almost hurt myself tonight falling on the floor laughing. Obama was talking about the people who've supposedly gotten a tax cut when he said his policies have resulted in a number of people refinancing their homes. The fact that people refinanced their homes with a lower interest rate was in itself a tax cut. My mother-in-law usually gives me $50 for my birthday. Is that a tax cut too? :rolleyes:

AlmostThere
04-30-2009, 12:16 AM
......I agree that radical Islam is a thread to secular democracy,.....

A Freudian Slip, I assume.

dfxdeimos
04-30-2009, 12:23 AM
---

dfxdeimos
04-30-2009, 12:46 AM
---

Lars1701a
04-30-2009, 05:43 AM
If the economy doesn't recover I think more likely it will be because too little has been done too late. You can't allow wealthy individuals to rob a country blind for years and then claim the solution is more of the same.

There are legitimate concerns about too much government involvement, but as far as I am concerned I think there is a certain level of government involvement and oversight is demonstrably better for the overall economy compared to an unregulated economic maelstrom.

If there is specific evidence that shows his economic policies were the cause of the failure then I would have no problem admitting so.

Nothing Obama has done has done has weakened this nation. Our negative image abroad and involvement in wars in Iraq (more specifically) serves as a great recruiting tool for Islamic extremists around the world.

I agree that radical Islam is a thread to secular democracy, and it must be confronted; that is why I support the decision to shift the focus to Afghanistan along the Pakistan border and increased aid and engagement with the Pakistani government. This is clearly the way out.

They don't need to wear uniforms. Even though their protection was ensured under (at least) Article 75 of the First Additional Protocol to the Geneva Convention (http://www.worldpress.org/specials/justice/Article_75.htm), the SCOTUS ruled in the case of Boumediene v. Bush that "prisoners had a right to the habeas corpus under the United States Constitution and that the MCA was an unconstitutional suspension of that right." That is it. That is the law now.

Because they're terrorists... why would they want them back?

What's your point? Didn't Cheney say that "Reagan proved deficits don't matter"? That will put is in the top 5 with DEBT to GDP of about 110%... I have yet to be shown any evidence that it is a bad thing.

Clearly his support for CRA and forcing banks to make loans to low imcome minorities had a part to play in the mess we are in today. Oh and you are a bag of douche.

FlaGator
04-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Just like most conservatives, they can't argue substance and instead must shift the focus and use diversionary tactics.

Get ready for a permanent Democratic majority. ;)

Actually that is a tactic used equally well by both sides. To recognize examples of the behavior on the opposing side is the political version of it takes one to know one.

SarasotaRepub
04-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Nothing Obama has done has done has weakened this nation. Our negative image abroad and involvement in wars in Iraq (more specifically) serves as a great recruiting tool for Islamic extremists around the world.

Yikes, stunning naiveté dfxdeimos!!!

I guess the North Koreans are acting up again because The President has made us stronger!!! :rolleyes: All O has done is kissed the ass of our supposed "allies" in the EU and gotten all of our enemies lining up to challenge him. Yeah...I feel so much safer today.

He's a weakling, they can smell it.

AlmostThere
04-30-2009, 10:26 AM

I guess the North Koreans are acting up again because The President has made us stronger!!! :rolleyes: All O has done is kissed the ass of our supposed "allies" in the EU and gotten all of our enemies lining up to challenge him. Yeah...I feel so much safer today.

Do you really think it is a case of naiveté? I've never considered the liberal agenda a matter of naiveté.

dfxdeimos
04-30-2009, 10:29 AM
---

FlaGator
04-30-2009, 10:34 AM

This one has definitely ventured out of the hive. Must be a some type of drone that thinks it can function outside the collective.

dfxdeimos
04-30-2009, 10:50 AM
---

FlaGator
04-30-2009, 10:56 AM
!

You are over here speaking the same talking points that I read on all the other liberal boards and then you want to tell others about intellect? How about some original thought on your part. Show us something that sets your view apart from the standard liberal meme?

BTW, don't alter mine or anyone else's post when you quote them.

Rockntractor
04-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Just like most conservatives, they can't argue substance and instead must shift the focus and use diversionary tactics.

Get ready for a permanent Democratic majority. ;)
The maggots will survive only as long as they have a corpse to feed upon. When we can no longer borrow more money from China at ever increasing interest rates or print an enless supply of money with nothing to back it they will drain what few industries we have of their resources. They will collapse without any support. Conservatives survive because we are right. The liberals will no longer be able to buy support. What will our chldren have to rebuild with? That is what worries me.

Zathras
04-30-2009, 02:40 PM
That is a stupid saying, it doesn't "take one to know one."

Not as stupid as "Hope and Change."

Constitutionally Speaking
04-30-2009, 06:10 PM
I think overall he has done a very good job. I think there are genuine concerns about the debt, but then again I thought Dick Cheney said, "Reagan proved that deficits don't matter."

If someone wants to have an actual civil discussion I am up for it.

I would LOVE a one on one in the Thunderdome - that way we can talk without interruption.

I'll start the thread - care to join???

Lars1701a
04-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Not surprisingly, you are wrong. The CRA doesn't force companies to give loans to people with bad credit, it simply encourages companies to "meet the credit needs of the local communities in which they are chartered, consistent with safe and sound operation."

It is simply good old fashioned capitalism encouraged by a lack of government regulation that caused banks to be greedy and overextend themselves.

That is a stupid saying, it doesn't "take one to know one."

It sure must take a lot of energy to be that detached from reality. The North Koreans act up with every new President because Kim is a nutjob.

Your analysis shows a devastating denial of reality, our enemies aren't "lining up to challenge him" as you put it, we are starting to make inroads into Cuba, Venezuela, and will enter into direct talks with Iran soon. All good things.

Well dofus Bush, McCain and others wanted to put regulations in to tighten it up but some people whos names i wont mention Caugh (Obama, fag frank) Caugh fought againest it. Alot of republicans saw this coming but the Democrats faught it tooth and nail.