PDA

View Full Version : Favre Watch - 2009 Edition (not this sh** again)

ralph wiggum
04-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Heard on the Dan Patrick radio show this morning that Favre may be angling to sign a free agent contract with the Vikings.

Not to worry, there are several sites that are monitoring this crap so you & I don't have to.

Flight From Minneapolis Goes To Hattiesburg
30th April, 2009 - 9:28 am

ProFootballTalk.com - The crafty folks at ProFootballTalk.com are monitoring the flights that come in and out of Hattiesburg-Laurel airport, which is famously home to Brett Favre.

A flight from Minneapolis arrived at 9:11 AM on Wednesday and a departing flight took off at 4:14 PM on the same day.

Favre was released by the Jets this week, which has fueled speculation that he will come out of retirement and sign with the Vikings.

LINK (http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_wiretap_archives/11964/20090430/flight_from_minneapolis_goes_to_hattiesburg)

Apparently Favre can't stand the GM with the Packers and will do anything he can to "stick it" to him.

Developing....:rolleyes: :D

Rebel Yell
04-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Actually, might not be a bad fit for him. He wouldn't have to throw near as much with Peterson there, but defenses couldn't just stack the line the way they can now. I just don't want this to be as long and drawn out as last time.

Molon Labe
04-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Actually, might not be a bad fit for him. He wouldn't have to throw near as much with Peterson there, but defenses couldn't just stack the line the way they can now. I just don't want this to be as long and drawn out as last time.

Shoulda done this last year, but GB would have none of it. Minn might have gone deep into the playoffs.

tacitus
04-30-2009, 05:36 PM
He should stay 'retired' before he gets seriously injured.