PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus comforts Perez Hilton for gay marriage

Rockntractor
05-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Miley Cyrus : Miley Cyrus comforts Perez Hilton for gay marriage
Posted by admin in Celebrities, Events
0 Comments

Hollywood actress Miley Cyrus has given her nod to gay marriages, as she believes Jesus loves all and does not discriminate between gay people and straight people.

Cyrus revealed her stance on being quizzed by blogger Perez Hilton, who reached out to top celebrities after attacking Miss California Carrie Prejean for her anti-gay marriage stance at the Miss USA pageant over the weekend.

Hilton, who was judging the beauty contest, asked the Carrie for her thoughts on same sex marriage and was aghast when Prejean revealed she believed marriage should be between a man and a woman.

After which he asked multifarious celebrities including Cyrus about their say on the whole issue. ”Jesus loves you and your partner and wants you to know how much he cares! thats like a daddy not loving his lil boy cuz hes gay and that is wrong and very sad! like i said everyone deserves to be happy (sic),” Contactmusic quoted Cyrus, as stating on her Twitter page.

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/miley-cyrus-miley-cyrus-comforts-perez-hilton-for-gay-marriage-2009050115204

Why don't they just sing and leave the politics alone. She may have dixie chicked her career.

djones520
05-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Like anyone is going to really care what a 16 year olds view on politics are? They'll change 20 times in the next 2 years.

Rockntractor
05-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Like anyone is going to really care what a 16 year olds view on politics are? They'll change 20 times in the next 2 years.
I hope your right . She's a cute little shit and I hate to see her influenced by the wrong people.

djones520
05-01-2009, 10:25 PM
I hope your right . She's a cute little shit and I hate to see her influenced by the wrong people.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with her opinion on the matter. Then again, I'm a godless heathen.

Rockntractor
05-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Personally, I see nothing wrong with her opinion on the matter. Then again, I'm a godless heathen.
I enjoy Lean Rimes immensly. I watched her grow up. I have no idea what her political views are she concentrates on being a good singer. Thats how i like it. I wish musicians and actors would stick to what they do best and keep controversial issues private.

Gingersnap
05-01-2009, 11:35 PM
She probably needs to read the Bible a little more closely. Jesus wasn't really all about making people happy as I recall.

She's probably just doing whatever it takes to protect her position as a sort of Christian pop tart.

Shannon
05-01-2009, 11:55 PM
FFS.:rolleyes: This pro gay marriage thing is the trend now. This "controversy" is ridiculous. BTW, Fuck you "Mr. Hilton".

lacarnut
05-02-2009, 12:05 AM
FFS.:rolleyes: This pro gay marriage thing is the trend now. This "controversy" is ridiculous. BTW, Fuck you "Mr. Hilton".

Right on Sister. Hilton is a piece of shit.

djones520
05-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Did ya'll see some of the shit they've been throwing at Miss Cali the last couple of days? O'Reilly Factor really keyed in on it tonight. It's unbelievably disgustting the way she's being attacked. Even feminists are lashing out at her.

Rockntractor
05-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Did ya'll see some of the shit they've been throwing at Miss Cali the last couple of days? O'Reilly Factor really keyed in on it tonight. It's unbelievably disgustting the way she's being attacked. Even feminists are lashing out at her.
Yeah she has plastic jugs how depressing.

CueSi
05-02-2009, 06:16 AM
Yeah she has plastic jugs how depressing.

I thought that was low, and it reveals that they think many Christians or conservatives or what have you are as shallow as they are. . .that people on the right will withdraw their support when they find out that she has fake titties.

I would simply counter with. . .and no one even knew till ya'll told us. WHY? Why are they digging this crap up?

It's so schoolyard, it's SICKENING.

~QC

Water Closet
05-02-2009, 07:47 AM
I thought that was low, and it reveals that they think many Christians or conservatives or what have you are as shallow as they are. . .that people on the right will withdraw their support when they find out that she has fake titties.

I would simply counter with. . .and no one even knew till ya'll told us. WHY? Why are they digging this crap up?

~QC

Whatever one's opinion of breast implants are, and whether or not it's important in the scheme of the universe, it's obvious that she's had them.

lacarnut
05-02-2009, 09:50 AM

~QC

The faggot loving media is trying to crucify her for her beliefs. Same old, same old with Gov. Palin.

Shannon
05-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Whatever one's opinion of breast implants are, and whether or not it's important in the scheme of the universe, it's obvious that she's had them.

True. I think it's funny that her fake boobs have become a news story. The real story would be if she didn't have fake boobs.

linda22003
05-02-2009, 10:14 AM

Straight marriage is bad enough. :p

Water Closet
05-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Straight marriage is bad enough. :p

And then, of course, there's always marriage on the rocks. :D

Shannon
05-02-2009, 10:23 AM
And then, of course, there's always marriage on the rocks. :D

Which is how I prefer mine.

Odysseus
05-02-2009, 11:24 AM
I enjoy Lean Rimes immensly. I watched her grow up. I have no idea what her political views are she concentrates on being a good singer. Thats how i like it. I wish musicians and actors would stick to what they do best and keep controversial issues private.
Exactly. It used to be that movie stars didn't want to be "typecast" because it was considered the kiss of death in Hollywood. They worked hard to make sure that the public saw them only as movie stars and not as anything that might detract from what's on the screen. Now, I can't watch most movies without being reminded of the stars' offscreen idiocies. Fortunately, most of them don't make movies that I want to see anymore, and those that do, well, there's always cable.

~QC
If she'd lied and said that she'd supported gay marriage, she'd be Miss USA now. The message is obvious, if you fake your politics to conform, then they'll overlook you faking your boobs, but if you speak your mind, then every other thing about you is fair game.

It's not that easy to tell from a distance. I'd have to spend some time physically examining them to be sure, at least several hours. :D

Rockntractor
05-02-2009, 11:31 AM

~QC

I still like what she said to Hilton. Having surgically enhanced mammary glands neither adds nor subtracts from her Christianity. I am just not impressed with off the shelf boobs I prefer what God made. When it comes to my reaction to pretty girls it is still pretty much the same as when I was 16 in the schoolyard

CueSi
05-03-2009, 12:21 AM

I guess. I love women, but you can tell I care more about what came out of her mouth than what's on her chest.

:)

~QC

Water Closet
05-03-2009, 12:30 AM
I guess. I love women, but you can tell I care more about what came out of her mouth than what's on her chest.

:)

~QC

I happen to think that Ms. California had every right to say what she said in response to a pretty unfair question. I also agree with most people here that she's getting a bad deal from the press.

However, I don't agree that one seeks pearls of wisdom out of the mouths of Ms. USA contestants as opposed to seeking "what's on her chest." :D

hazlnut
05-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Following an idea to itís logical conclusion:

1) Carrie Prejean is in favor of 'Opposite Marriage'.

2) Carrie Prejean dreams of some day meeting and marrying her Opposite.

3)
http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/susan-boyle-youtube-star.jpg

How do we get these two gals together?

noonwitch
05-04-2009, 09:15 AM
I support gay marriage, but I thought Perez Hilton's attack on Miss CA was completely idiotic on his part. It was the kind of nasty thing that should get him bounced from being a judge in the pageant-I believe he called her a stupid bitch, which was uncalled for. Her response to the question about gay marriage did not involve any name calling. He's the one who crossed the line, here.

She's already reached the epitome of her beauty pageant career. All that's left for her now is news anchorette, weather girl or 700 Club cohost. So I don't see what the point is in attacking her for her views on an issue she should never have been asked about in the pageant.

Goldwater
05-04-2009, 10:22 AM
I happen to think that Ms. California had every right to say what she said in response to a pretty unfair question. I also agree with most people here that she's getting a bad deal from the press.

However, I don't agree that one seeks pearls of wisdom out of the mouths of Ms. USA contestants as opposed to seeking "what's on her chest." :D

Yeah basically hits the nail on the head.

Ms. California should gets points for giving a good thought out actual opinion, but she isn't some prophet of marriage.

Odysseus
05-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Which is why the question should not have been asked in the first place. This was not the venue for Perez Hilton to make a political statement. He has his own blog for that (if you consider photos of celebrities with little white marks crudely photoshopped in as a political statement). Of course, if you hire a self-absorbed narcissistic drama queen to judge a rather dull event, you have to expect that he's going to find a way to make himself the center of attention. The guy who called him a "queen without a crown" nailed it perfectly.

She's already reached the epitome of her beauty pageant career. All that's left for her now is news anchorette, weather girl or 700 Club cohost.

You left off trophy wife, spokesmodel, Playmate of the Month and courtesan. The girl has options. :D

noonwitch
05-04-2009, 10:28 AM
You left off trophy wife, spokesmodel, Playmate of the Month and courtesan. The girl has options. :D

I assume, with her stand on traditional family values, that the last two wouldn't really be an option for her.

Odysseus
05-04-2009, 12:49 PM
I assume, with her stand on traditional family values, that the last two wouldn't really be an option for her.

Probably not now, but with the economy the way that it is, you never know... :D

Shannon
05-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Probably not now, but with the economy the way that it is, you never know... :D

You are a terrible, terrible person.:p