PDA

View Full Version : Patient Begs For Penis Enlargement Reversal Surgery.

Gingersnap
05-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Man begs doctors to undo penis enlargement surgery
4 May, 02:23 PM

Just one month after undergoing a penis enlargement surgery, a patient of a Moscow plastic surgery clinic has asked the doctors to restore the original size of his penis.

In February the 40-years-old man, identified as Konstantin F., came to the clinic complaining he was too small, Life.ru website reports Monday.

The man wanted to add an extra two-thirds to his penis and get 25 cm (9.8 inches) instead of his 15 cm (5.9 inches).

The doctors tried to persuade the patient that his penis was ideally sized, warned that he may be unhappy with the results of the surgery, and even showed him a life-sized replica of a 25-cm male organ. But the man stood his ground and demanded the operation.

The surgery was completed in two sessions, and happy Konstantin returned home almost twice as large as he used to be. But in just one month he was back at the clinic again, this time asking to undo the enlargement.

“He said no woman wants to be with him anymore,” Life.ru quoted one of the doctors as saying.

“He came here several times, begged us for new surgery, swore he would never be so stupid again.”

However it will take six to eight months before a second surgery can be performed.

“If there was a surgery to enlarge brains, we would offer him a free trial,” the doctor said.

I not only wouldn't want to have sex with it, I'm not sure I'd let it in the house off-leash. :eek:

Mosnews (http://mosnews.com/weird/2009/05/04/imjusttoobig/)

linda22003
05-05-2009, 01:13 PM
I not only wouldn't want to have sex with it, I'm not sure I'd let it in the house off-leash. :eek:

Mosnews (http://mosnews.com/weird/2009/05/04/imjusttoobig/)

I, on the other hand, would be happy to sponsor him if he wants to emigrate to the United States. :)

Rockntractor
05-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Nothing a good hatchet wouldn't take care of!

cat714
05-06-2009, 05:52 PM
I, on the other hand, would be happy to sponsor him if he wants to emigrate to the United States. :)

LMAO!!! In American, he wouldn't be able to keep the women away. :D

marinejcksn
05-06-2009, 07:00 PM
This is pretty damn funny. Wonder how much coin this idiot will have dropped when it's all said and done?

Life lesson; be happy with what God gave you! :D

Bubba Dawg
05-06-2009, 09:03 PM

From Russia With Love...???:D

Bubba Dawg
05-06-2009, 09:16 PM
This is gonna cost the poor guy the payment for two surgeries.

Poor guy will be broke. Won't have two penes to rub together.

lurkalot
05-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Okay I want to know how my boyfriend got BACK to russia?:confused:

Gingersnap
05-07-2009, 01:09 AM
Okay I want to know how my boyfriend got BACK to russia?:confused:

We so knew this story would bring you out of retirement. :p

lurkalot
05-07-2009, 01:13 AM
We so knew this story would bring you out of retirement. :p

It was freaky, I was in the kitchen rolling out homemade egg noodles for the big guys lunch tomorrow and this sudden burning in the bosom made me drop the rolling pin, vault over the child and turn on the puter...
:eek:
or it could have been because I had a lit cigarette in my mouth when I looked down?

Gingersnap
05-07-2009, 01:15 AM
It was freaky, I was in the kitchen rolling out homemade egg noodles for the big guys lunch tomorrow and this sudden burning in the bosom made me drop the rolling pin, vault over the child and turn on the puter...
:eek:
or it could have been because I had a lit cigarette in my mouth when I looked down?

With your chest, it's even money. :D

lurkalot
05-07-2009, 01:18 AM
With your chest, it's even money. :D

nah, pretty sure it was a summons that my intellectual response was needed on CU. Haven't lit my chest on fire since that ski trip down the bunny hill back in '81.:D

noonwitch
05-07-2009, 09:53 AM
There was a guy at WMU that some of my female friends referred to as "Hoss". They had each dated him, but wouldn't have sex with him because he was "too big". I can't verify that one way or another.

linda22003
05-07-2009, 10:02 AM
There was a guy at WMU that some of my female friends referred to as "Hoss". They had each dated him, but wouldn't have sex with him because he was "too big". I can't verify that one way or another.

How did THEY verify it? :o

noonwitch
05-07-2009, 12:05 PM
How did THEY verify it? :o

They each "almost" had sex with him. Poor guy, he should have met my roommate the year after that. She would have accomodated him, one way or another. She was a real rocket queen.

Bubba Dawg
05-07-2009, 09:45 PM
nah, pretty sure it was a summons that my intellectual response was needed on CU. Haven't lit my chest on fire since that ski trip down the bunny hill back in '81.:D

I tried to tell you tequila was highly flammable but you just had to let the drunk dwarf light up. With him on your shoulders and all the flames going down the bunny slope you looked like a Stuka being shot down.

The kids running around screaming and yelling were hilarious, though. :D

I think of you fondly every time I smell burning feathers, or the History Channel has the documentary about Germany invading Poland.

I'll bet you make great perogies?

Now I'm hungry.