PDA

View Full Version : Frightening Demographics---we'll lose without a battle

SaintLouieWoman
05-06-2009, 10:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

This is very frightening. Could this be one of the reasons we're not guarding our southern border? A friend from work sent this to me.

megimoo
05-06-2009, 11:17 PM
read this one The End of Europe,"Can America Be Far Behind" - Mark Steyn !

stsinner
05-06-2009, 11:19 PM
This is also exactly what he talks about in his book America Alone --Mark Steyn

Oh boy... Linda and the other idiots from the, "Imagine if pregnancy came with a pink slip" thread are going to have a field day trying to reason this one out..... Although the math is clear, as is the stated goal of Islam is to rule the world.... And they're helping...

The messed up part is that the people who are multiplying the most aren't capable of sustaining a civilization.. They'll steal all the copper, but thre will be no one to sell it to... They'll pump all the oil, but there will be no one to sell it to...

Gingersnap
05-06-2009, 11:20 PM
To be fair, a lot of conservative and traditional Christians also have large families. Also, Muslims who embrace various Western cultures tend to have similar fertility rates as their non-Muslim counterparts. They see the value in having fewer, better educated kids and in having a higher standard of living.

Fertility rates are actually dropping worldwide as contraception becomes available, urbanization banishes the need for farm workers, more children have a good chance of living to adulthood, and parents are less dependent on the fortunes of their children.

That said, traditional believers of almost any faith are likely to have much higher fertility rates than atheists, agnostics, progressive Christians, or cultural faith believers. In 100 years, this may make for an interesting or frightening cultural dynamic (depending on your views). ;)

linda22003
05-07-2009, 05:42 AM
This is also exactly what he talks about in his book America Alone --Mark Steyn

Oh boy... Linda and the other idiots from the, "Imagine if pregnancy came with a pink slip" thread are going to have a field day trying to reason this one out..... Although the math is clear, as is the stated goal of Islam is to rule the world.... And they're helping...

The messed up part is that the people who are multiplying the most aren't capable of sustaining a civilization.. They'll steal all the copper, but thre will be no one to sell it to... They'll pump all the oil, but there will be no one to sell it to...

So now I'm selling out my country because I didn't get into a baby race with the Muslims. :rolleyes: Most women who have babies do it for personal reasons; they don't take macro-demographics into consideration.

stsinner
05-07-2009, 06:48 AM
So now I'm selling out my country because I didn't get into a baby race with the Muslims. :rolleyes: Most women who have babies do it for personal reasons; they don't take macro-demographics into consideration.

I'm just sayin'.....

noonwitch
05-07-2009, 08:37 AM

Pat Buchannan would tell you that. So would the Klan, but they'd say that you sold out the white race. Neither would tell me that once I told them one of my great-grandmothers was jewish, though.

Water Closet
05-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Pat Buchannan would tell you that. So would the Klan, but they'd say that you sold out the white race. Neither would tell me that once I told them one of my great-grandmothers was jewish, though.

Don't you think that's what this video is saying. It neglects the growth of Christian populations in places like Brazil (too dark) and, when it speaks of the US, notes that the break even point is only achieved by adding in Hispanics. If we're talking Christian, I always thought that Hispanics were primarily Christian as well.

Gingersnap
05-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Don't you think that's what this video is saying. It neglects the growth of Christian populations in places like Brazil (too dark) and, when it speaks of the US, notes that the break even point is only achieved by adding in Hispanics. If we're talking Christian, I always thought that Hispanics were primarily Christian as well.

Not only that but a surprising number of successful Hispanic entrepreneurs are also Pentecostal or Charismatic Protestant Christians who take that whole baby-making thing pretty seriously. ;)

linda22003
05-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Not only that but a surprising number of successful Hispanic entrepreneurs are also Pentecostal or Charismatic Protestant Christians who take that whole baby-making thing pretty seriously. ;)

I forget - do you have kids, Ginger? Or are you "selfish" like I am? :p

stsinner
05-07-2009, 10:21 AM

So pathetic the way you pander to other members and try to gather support for your position. I'm convinced that you will bend with the breeze and follow whatever is popular. You seem to crave approval of your values when you go on the attack..

linda22003
05-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Or perhaps I just addressed a comment to Ginger because I've known her for some time. Get the fuck over yourself. :p

stsinner
05-07-2009, 10:28 AM

Saying that we're becoming Mexico isn't very reassuring... What a shit hole that place is... Yes, I think the video was talking about the destruction of the white race without saying it. Oh, won't the Earth be a wonderful place once civilized people die off and those stuck in the 18th century are the ruling class...... Hope you women enjoyed your equality while you had it.....

No, no.. Nothing to worry about.. Just get back to your busy lives...

Oh, and, BTW, this isn't some conspiracy theory this video is talking about. The math is clear, and this study has been done over and over trying to predict a different outcome, and it's not possible as long as the birthrates of civilized countries continues to fall with people not having the time or resources to have children.

If you paid attention to the video, it said that the low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse..

stsinner
05-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Or perhaps I just addressed a comment to Ginger because I've known her for some time. Get the fuck over yourself. :p

Nothing like a lady with the mouth of a trucker... Yuck....

Water Closet
05-07-2009, 10:30 AM
So pathetic the way you pander to other members and try to gather support for your position. I'm convinced that you will bend with the breeze and follow whatever is popular. You seem to crave approval of your values when you go on the attack..

I would bet there are a whole lot of members here who contribute a hell of a lot to society (see The 97%'ers) and who haven't seen the need to save the white Christian race by popping out a brood. I can name three without giving it a thought.

stsinner
05-07-2009, 10:32 AM
I would bet there are a whole lot of members here who contribute a hell of a lot to society (see The 97%'ers) and who haven't seen the need to save the white Christian race by popping out a brood. I can name three without giving it a thought.

Um... What?

linda22003
05-07-2009, 10:34 AM
StSinner, I'm sure we can all be happy that you're taking up the slack for the rest of us. I assume that's why you sound so resentful about your happiness as a parent. :)

Gingersnap
05-07-2009, 10:36 AM

LOL! No kids, it just wasn't in the cards for us. ;)

linda22003
05-07-2009, 10:41 AM
LOL! No kids, it just wasn't in the cards for us. ;)

And you seem to have a very nice life. You won't get lambasted for it, though, I'm betting. :D And if you did, you'd care about as much as I do.

stsinner
05-07-2009, 10:44 AM
StSinner, I'm sure we can all be happy that you're taking up the slack for the rest of us. I assume that's why you sound so resentful about your happiness as a parent. :)

Whatever, Linda.. You just seem to love to stir the pot.. I'm so glad I am able to give you a target for your hatred and circular arguments. Luckily, I have a thick skin and love to debate.

So tell me this, aside from the fact that you have no children and so the future direction of civilization doesn't matter to you, do you not care one wit about those of us who do have children who will likely have Sharia law foist upon them, relegating women to second-class citizens? Are you really that cold? It's already happening in parts of the UK and Europe, and they've proven powerless to stop it because of the the way "diversity" is touted as a good thing and just embracing everyone's differences and being peaceful while the heathens will shoot you in the head for saying one cross word about them or their religion. We've not only lost the will and desire to breed, but we've lost the will to fight to defend our culture because we're being forced to adopt the position of guilt and belief that America is not the greatest country on Earth and that Columbus was a conqueror and not an explorer and on and on... Revisionist history is being taught to our children, they've taken prayer out of the classroom and even the Pledge of Allegiance... We're trending downward, and it's very disturbing. America is not becoming more virtuous as the years go on, no matter how accepting of sodomy and debauchery we become. Those among us who are Christians have a lot to be ashamed of when we look at our country.

Water Closet
05-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Saying that we're becoming Mexico isn't very reassuring... What a shit hole that place is... Yes, I think the video was talking about the destruction of the white race without saying it. Oh, won't the Earth be a wonderful place once civilized people die off and those stuck in the 18th century are the ruling class...... Hope you women enjoyed your equality while you had it.....

No, no.. Nothing to worry about.. Just get back to your busy lives...

Oh, and, BTW, this isn't some conspiracy theory this video is talking about. The math is clear, and this study has been done over and over trying to predict a different outcome, and it's not possible as long as the birthrates of civilized countries continues to fall with people not having the time or resources to have children.

If you paid attention to the video, it said that the low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse..

Ah, I see: White Christian = Civilized; Non-White Christian = Savages (damn Spics); Non-White Non-Christian = Don't even go there, barbarians, destroyers of civilizations, scum of the earth, fodder for the ovens; White Non-Christians = ?.

BTW, I know the video said "low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse," but can you tell me which countries those are?

stsinner
05-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Ah, I see: White Christian = Civilized; Non-White Christian = Savages (damn Spics); Yeah, Hispanic dominated countries are so wonderful, right? Mexico is a great place, right? As long as you don't leave the resort.. :) I've been to Mexico numerous times on business, so don't try to educate me on Mexico and its culture. It's a shit hole.. How about Venezuela or Chile.. Yeah, that's the kind of lawless corrupt society I want my children and grandchildren living in..Non-White Non-Christian = Don't even go thereExactly! Name me one non-white and non-christian country that is viable and not corrupt and dangerous.. You can skip China and Japan, as they're not breeding, either, so they're no threat. And before you start with the racist bullshit, I'm talking statistics of crime... Show me where non-whites are the majority where corruption and crime and civil strife aren't the norm. I'll wait., barbarians, destroyers of civilizations, scum of the earth, fodder for the ovens; White Non-Christians = ?.

BTW, I know the video said "low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse," but can you tell me which countries those are?The one I happen to remember, having only watched the video once, was Brazil. America, also, without the influx of crimigrants.

This argument is always so non-productive because those without an argument can't resist pulling out the race card and trying to stifle the conversation.

My position isn't as pro-white as it is anti-Islam.. The cult of Islam is very dangerous and disgusting. In this cult, there is no room for government or the rule of law-their religion is their governmental law. It is, therefore, absolutely incompatible with life in America where we have the rule of law laid out by and enforced by the government.

The UK has already had to deal with Muslims demanding that criminals in their families be allowed to be disciplined by the family according to their Sharia law. You can't have parallel and different legal systems co-existing in the same country. It's a recipe for disaster, just as allowing a country to become bi-lingual and fragmented is.

Gingersnap
05-07-2009, 10:58 AM
BTW, I know the video said "low birthrates of some countries have proven IMPOSSIBLE to reverse," but can you tell me which countries those are?

Japan is certainly one, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Greece would be others.

The truth is that everyone who has speculated endlessly on population issues has been eventually proven wrong over time. Human beings aren't very linear or rational and they have a way of responding to events that can be distressingly unpredictable in terms of childbearing.

Rockntractor
05-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Whatever, Linda.. You just seem to love to stir the pot.. I'm so glad I am able to give you a target for your hatred and circular arguments. Luckily, I have a thick skin and love to debate.

So tell me this, aside from the fact that you have no children and so the future direction of civilization doesn't matter to you, do you not care one wit about those of us who do have children who will likely have Sharia law foist upon them, relegating women to second-class citizens? Are you really that cold? It's already happening in parts of the UK and Europe, and they've proven powerless to stop it because of the the way "diversity" is touted as a good thing and just embracing everyone's differences and being peaceful while the heathens will shoot you in the head for saying one cross word about them or their religion. We've not only lost the will and desire to breed, but we've lost the will to fight to defend our culture because we're being forced to adopt the position of guilt and belief that America is not the greatest country on Earth and that Columbus was a conqueror and not an explorer and on and on... Revisionist history is being taught to our children, they've taken prayer out of the classroom and even the Pledge of Allegiance... We're trending downward, and it's very disturbing. America is not becoming more virtuous as the years go on, no matter how accepting of sodomy and debauchery we become. Those among us who are Christians have a lot to be ashamed of when we look at our country.
Linda can take care of herself so I won’t try to defend her that being said my wife and I don’t have children. It never happened and we didn’t spend enormous amounts of money on unnatural methods to have them. With the turmoil that had already started in the world we accepted it, as Gods will. Nowadays I am sure you no it is hard to raise Christian children with society attacking your values every step of the way. You make a lot of assumptions about people you no nothing of based only on a few posts they have made. Let God be their judge. You make good points but than you anger people and discredit what you say. You do Christians and conservatives no service by arguing for them.

stsinner
05-07-2009, 11:07 AM

The truth is that everyone who has speculated endlessly on population issues has been eventually proven wrong over time. Human beings aren't very linear or rational and they have a way of responding to events that can be distressingly unpredictable in terms of childbearing.

I hope yo're right. Mark Steyn's book America Alone scared the hell out of me-for my children's sake.

linda22003
05-07-2009, 11:10 AM
You make a lot of assumptions about people you no nothing of based only on a few posts they have made. Let God be their judge. You make good points but than you anger people and discredit what you say. You do Christians and conservatives no service by arguing for them.

Well said. StSinner, you're very quick to decide how EVERYone should live, and people who depart from what YOU think is right get it in the teeth. If that's not a Sharia-type mindset, I don't know what is.

How many times have you been to Europe? I go fairly frequently. I promise you that blonde women are not wearing burkhas in the streets of Copenhagen.

linda22003
05-07-2009, 11:12 AM
We've not only lost the will and desire to breed, but we've lost the will to fight to defend our culture because we're being forced to adopt the position of guilt and belief that America is not the greatest country on Earth and that Columbus was a conqueror and not an explorer and on and on... Revisionist history is being taught to our children, they've taken prayer out of the classroom and even the Pledge of Allegiance... We're trending downward, and it's very disturbing. America is not becoming more virtuous as the years go on, no matter how accepting of sodomy and debauchery we become. Those among us who are Christians have a lot to be ashamed of when we look at our country.

I think the moderators should see if this is yet another person who has come to us from Stormfront. :cool:

stsinner
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Linda can take care of herself so I wonít try to defend her that being said my wife and I donít have children. It never happened and we didnít spend enormous amounts of money on unnatural methods to have them. With the turmoil that had already started in the world we accepted it, as Gods will. Nowadays I am sure you no it is hard to raise Christian children with society attacking your values every step of the way. You make a lot of assumptions about people you no nothing of based only on a few posts they have made. Let God be their judge. You make good points but than you anger people and discredit what you say. You do Christians and conservatives no service by arguing for them.

I appreciate your input, but I disagree.. I hare absolutely no ill will toward people who can't have children or people who decide not to have children. It's when they start defending their decision and bitching about parents taking time off of work too much that I get irritated, as if the children don't matter. There is no more important thing a human being could do than reproduce and raise their kids to be productive members of society, no matter how petty some try to make it sound.

I don't make assumptions about people beyond what they say. Well, I shouldn't say that. There are some on here that I assume hate America and don't regard it as a great country or care about its future. There are also some that I assume could read facts in black and white and call them racist as if they're opinion, such as crime rates broken down by race (connected to the changing demographic discussion) because they're allowed society to brainwash them that any time anything negative is pointed out about any race it's racist, when it's simply a fact.

stsinner
05-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I think the moderators should see if this is yet another person who has come to us from Stormfront. :cool:

I knew it would come out sooner or later-the race card..

The race card is the lame argument of those who have no argument.

linda22003
05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
I have to agree with those who have posted that StSinner is not making a compelling case for conservatism or Christianity. Reaction is not the same thing as conservatism, and his modeling of a Good Christian unfortunately speaks for itself.

stsinner
05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Well said. StSinner, you're very quick to decide how EVERYone should live, and people who depart from what YOU think is right get it in the teeth. If that's not a Sharia-type mindset, I don't know what is.

How many times have you been to Europe? I go fairly frequently. I promise you that blonde women are not wearing burkhas in the streets of Copenhagen.

I've been several times on business, I lived in Germany for 2 years and Switzerland for a year and also Italy.. Care to educate me on Europe? Oh, boy... Let's look at how wonderfully Muslims are integrating into Copenhagen:

Fifth Night Of Muslim Riots In Copenhagen

From those defenders of the faith at the AFP:

Vaerebro elementary school burns after being set on fire by demonstrators in Vaerloese north of Copenhagen, on February 14, 2008.
Copenhagen police arrest six in fifth night of riots

Thu Feb 14

COPENHAGEN (AFP) - Six youths were arrested in Copenhagen for setting cars and dumpsters ablaze and throwing stones at police in a fifth night of riots in a predominantly immigrant area of the Danish capital, police said Friday.

“We’ve had six arrests so far. They’ve been charged with throwing stones at police and setting fires to cars and waste containers,” Chief Inspector Henrik Olesen of the Copenhagen police told AFP.

At least 11 cars were torched in various neighbourhoods of Copenhagen, and 10 others in the nearby town of Kokkedal.

On Thursday, 17 youths were arrested for rioting the previous night…

Protests have flared up again in several Muslim countries including Kuwait and Pakistan following the reprinting [of a cartoon depicting Mohammed]. The Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas also condemned the publication.

And in the UK:

Sharia law in UK is 'unavoidable'

Dr Rowan Williams
Dr Williams says Muslims should have a choice in legal disputes

Dr Williams interview
The Archbishop of Canterbury says the adoption of certain aspects of Sharia law in the UK "seems unavoidable".

To educate yourself on this story you can go here. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7232661.stm)

stsinner
05-07-2009, 11:30 AM
I have to agree with those who have posted that StSinner is not making a compelling case for conservatism or Christianity. Reaction is not the same thing as conservatism, and his modeling of a Good Christian unfortunately speaks for itself.

What's the matter? Frustrated because your labeling of me a racist fell flat on its face? You can't dispute my facts, so you label me and try to insult me and call me names. Always the way of the coward. Yeah, I cussed... I thought I'd speak in a manner that you seem to be comfortable with in order to relate...

I was out of line, so I cleaned it up.. I shouldn't have lost my temper.

Odysseus
05-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Without us, they can't even pump the oil

No, not too dark. Too impoverished, uneducated and unassimilated to the rule of law. Brazil is going to be a real challenge over the next century.

The real problem is that in the next generation, at least one of our NATO allies is going to end up with a functional Islamic majority, and that majority is going to be radicalized, violently anti-western and vicious. We need to start pulling the code books and shutting down the sensitive technology now.

stsinner
05-07-2009, 11:41 AM
After that outburst I will consider any future input from you on any subject to be irrelevant. You should have saved your attacks for liberals and left fellow conservatives alone.

Seems like a fine reaction to me.. You've added nothing to the conversation, anyway, except to insult me. The conversation is not better off because of your input..

So your position is that I should allow Linda to attack me and call me a racist and not respond to her because she is a poster on CU (I can't call her a Conservative, because she doesn't exhibit those positions)? Interesting. Sorry, I don't work that way. I will defend my position and respond in kind to being called a racist.

Besides, I think it's all been said-you either care about our culture dying out, or you don't. There are those here on both sides of the fence, and so be it.

It's just like everything else regarding race-the shallow minded non-thinkers say that if you are FOR preserving your culture you must be AGAINST other cultures, and that's a lazy and stupid argument.
If I say that I want to preserve white CULTURE, not the white RACE, people will assume, as Linda has, that I belong at Stormfront. But if a black person celebrates their black culture and heritage society applauds them.. Hence the reason we're being outbred.. Blacks and Hispanics have so much to be proud of if you watch TV and watch how the schools brainwash our kids into celebrating them, but mention that you're proud of your white culture and you're immediately labeled a racist. It's total and utter nonsense, and it's had a very damaging effect on our society.

Odysseus
05-07-2009, 11:43 AM

That's a really cheap shot.

linda22003
05-07-2009, 11:44 AM

It wasn't intended to be. The language in a couple of the posts was quite reminiscent of a (brief) visitor we had from there.

Gingersnap
05-07-2009, 11:50 AM
It wasn't intended to be. The language in a couple of the posts was quite reminiscent of a (brief) visitor we had from there.

I have no reason to believe that stsinner or anybody else on this board is a member of that organization so let's drop it and get back to the exciting, "I know you are but what am I?" debate. ;)

lacarnut
05-07-2009, 11:56 AM

What do you expect from those who suck up to the EU way of life. Low taxes is the only thing conservative about them.

Odysseus
05-07-2009, 01:09 PM
I recall that visitor, but unfortunately, culture is determinative when it comes to certain outcomes, and right now, western culture (meaning the heirs to the Greco-Roman, Judeo-Christian traditions as defined by individual vs. group/clan/tribal rights, the rule of law over despotism and scientific inquiry vs. fatalism) is declining demographically while the culture of Islam, which has been marked by the failures that accompany totalitarian politics, misogynistic frenzy and the suppression of the talents and abilities of half of their population that this entails, is demographically surging. Worse, the surge is coming in nations where the democratic tradition is going to undermine itself as the non-Moslem population ages and emmigrates while the Moslem population expands.

I have no reason to believe that stsinner or anybody else on this board is a member of that organization so let's drop it and get back to the exciting, "I know you are but what am I?" debate. ;)
I generally try to keep the debate on a higher level. With that in mind, I'm rubber, you're glue... :D

What do you expect from those who suck up to the EU way of life. Low taxes is the only thing conservative about them.
I'll take tax hawks, since taxation impacts all sorts of other areas. A government without excess revenue can't spend it on social engineering, environmental wackyness or entitlements.

SaintLouieWoman
05-07-2009, 01:18 PM
And you seem to have a very nice life. You won't get lambasted for it, though, I'm betting. :D And if you did, you'd care about as much as I do.

No one was trying to lambast people for not having children. What was posted was something about broad demographics, not focused on the individual. People's choice to procreate is not at issue here and is a very private matter. I have two sons, but know the heartache of friends who wanted children but were unable to have them. One of my favorite relatives is about to adopt a little girl from China who has physical infirmities that made it tough to find a home for her.

This is about a concept that I thought was interesting that had been sent to me by a guy at my office----not against anyone on this board for having too many children or no children.

linda22003
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
No one was trying to lambast people for not having children. What was posted was something about broad demographics, not focused on the individual. People's choice to procreate is not at issue here and is a very private matter.

I thought so too, until someone chimed in who made it personal. :)

Water Closet
05-07-2009, 02:33 PM

Your last statement validates my point. While the indigeneous populations of the countries you name are certainly declining in population, no mathematical model can state that the decline is irreversible. One might posit it economically only if one makes the assumption that, for example, people will not change their way of life/standard of living. However, that's a pretty shaky assumption upon which to base such dire predictions -- sort of like the Malthusians.

megimoo
05-07-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm just sayin'.....She's many years beyound the child bearing years and would be a grandmother by now if she had any kids !

megimoo
05-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Don't you think that's what this video is saying. It neglects the growth of Christian populations in places like Brazil (too dark) and, when it speaks of the US, notes that the break even point is only achieved by adding in Hispanics. If we're talking Christian, I always thought that Hispanics were primarily Christian as well.It covers all of those .Read the piece again this time put your bi focals on old fellah !

megimoo
05-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Nothing like a lady with the mouth of a trucker... Yuck....Class always tells especially with a slobbering liberal !

linda22003
05-07-2009, 05:15 PM
You're late to the party, Megi. :p

stsinner
05-07-2009, 05:26 PM
She's many years beyound the child bearing years and would be a grandmother by now if she had any kids !

Sad to see any branch of a family tree end....for whatever reason.