PDA

View Full Version : White House to Release Photo From New York Flyover

Rockntractor
05-07-2009, 12:42 AM
White House to Release Photo From New York Flyover
The White House plans to release a photo from the controversial New York City flyover of an Air Force One backup plane, despite earlier claims that there was no need to release any images.

FOXNews.com

Wednesday, May 06, 2009
132 Comments | Add Comment

ShareThis
PEOPLE WHO READ THIS...
Also read these stories:
U.S. Appeals to Iran to Free American Journalist, U.S. Aid Worker
Ethics Report on Interrogation Memos Won't Deter Those Calling for New Probe
Cable Anchors, Guests Use Tea Parties as Platform for Frat House Humor
Obama's Decision to Observe National Day of Prayer Privately Draws Public Criticism
Did Obama Throw Biden Under the Bus?

The White House plans to soon release a photo from the controversial Air Force One-style flyover of Manhattan last week, despite claiming earlier that there was no need to release any official images from the incident.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters Wednesday that an internal report will probably be completed this week.

"We'll release its findings and release a photo," he said.

That was after Gibbs indicated Tuesday that the White House would not release any images.

"I've watched CNN," he said at the time, noting the considerable coverage from amateur footage. "I didn't notice a lack of archival material from that flight.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/06/white-house-release-photo-new-york-flyover/

jinxmchue
05-07-2009, 11:00 AM
"A photo."

:rolleyes:

How stupid do these people think we are?

Rebel Yell
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Will we get to see the people running for cover on the ground like Godzilla just landed in Tokyo?

Odysseus
05-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Okay... Releasing "torture" photos that will undermine our anti-terrorism efforts, provide ammunition and intel to our enemies and endanger the lives of our operatives is no problem, but releasing a photo that embarasses this adminstration is like pulling teeth, even though it has no national security impact. Tells me what the Big O's priorities are.