PDA

View Full Version : Drew Peterson charged with murder, authorities say

SarasotaRepub
05-07-2009, 10:20 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/CRIME/05/07/peterson.murder.arrest/art.peterson.file.gi.jpg

(CNN) -- Drew Peterson, the former police sergeant who authorities call the prime suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, has been indicted on murder charges related to his third wife, the Illinois state attorney's office said.

LINK (http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/07/peterson.murder.arrest/index.html#cnnSTCText)

noonwitch
05-08-2009, 10:38 AM
All I can say about it is this: the prosecution better have an airtight case and get their conviction. This guy is so arrogant that if he is aquitted, he is then going to turn around and sue everyone involved in the case for malicious prosecution.

Rebel Yell
05-08-2009, 12:06 PM
All I can say about it is this: the prosecution better have an airtight case and get their conviction. This guy is so arrogant that if he is aquitted, he is then going to turn around and sue everyone involved in the case for malicious prosecution.

Plus, he'll have one hell of a reality show.

"Wife Killer of Love with Drew Peterson" on VH1

Teetop
05-08-2009, 04:21 PM

He better watch his ass while in jail. Remember, he's an ex-cop. :D

noonwitch
05-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Plus, he'll have one hell of a reality show.

"Wife Killer of Love with Drew Peterson" on VH1

LOL!

The sad thing is, you just know VH1 would go for it.

Shannon
05-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Isn't he engaged to another girl now? WTH is wrong with people?

BadCat
05-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Isn't he engaged to another girl now? WTH is wrong with people?

I believe she dumped him a while ago.

Apparently her father had an issue with her dating Drew.

lacarnut
05-11-2009, 03:32 PM
He better watch his ass while in jail. Remember, he's an ex-cop. :D

His demise in jail would do us all a favor in having to listen to this case for the next year or two. The media showed a picture of one of his wives that had been severely beaten in the face. Sorry bastard needs to get his.

Shannon
05-13-2009, 07:40 AM
I just caught a bit of a Fox & Friends story and they were calling the girl his fiancee.