PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from The Combine

CharlieSays
05-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Hi, everyone. I'm writing from Illinois, controlled, as John Kass defines it so well, by The Combine. Like some others I stumbled onto this site, and I'm liking it very much. I am 56 years old, and I must confess up front that until the summer of 2004, to my shame, I was a liberal Democrat. (In truth, I had been wavering for some time, but the final epiphany occurred the day Reagan died. Thank you, Ronnie.) If it's all right, I'd like to stick around.

samurai
05-10-2009, 05:44 AM
I actually cried watching Reagan's funeral...

Would you mind sharing what that epiphany was, if it wasn't too personal? Why did Reagan's death change things for you?

Constitutionally Speaking
05-10-2009, 06:20 AM
Welcome!

FlaGator
05-10-2009, 06:56 AM
Welcome to CU!

Rockntractor
05-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi, everyone. I'm writing from Illinois, controlled, as John Kass defines it so well, by The Combine. Like some others I stumbled onto this site, and I'm liking it very much. I am 56 years old, and I must confess up front that until the summer of 2004, to my shame, I was a liberal Democrat. (In truth, I had been wavering for some time, but the final epiphany occurred the day Reagan died. Thank you, Ronnie.) If it's all right, I'd like to stick around.
Welcome! It would appear that Illinois combine is rolling across america now.

SaintLouieWoman
05-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Welcome neighbor. Are you in Southern Illinois or in Obama and Blago Land? Glad you had that epiphany. :)