PDA

View Full Version : Cheney on Cavuto tomorrow at 5 CST

lacarnut
05-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Everyone should tune in including liberals to get the straight scoop on how the Magic Negro is making our country less safe from terrorist attacks plus other issues.

Lars1701a
05-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Everyone should tune in including liberals to get the straight scoop on how the Magic Negro is making our country less safe from terrorist attacks plus other issues.

Wonder how many liberals he can piss off in one interview? :D

patriot45
05-11-2009, 07:34 PM

Oooh, you said Magic negro! The libs here are going to hate you as much as they hate Lars!:D

Lucky guy!

hazlnut
05-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Oooh, you said Magic negro! The libs here are going to hate you as much as they hate Lars!:D

Lucky guy!

I was just beginning to like you P45.:(

Something occurred to me on the way home--in different parts of this country words have different meanings. Maybe there are places this country were Negro can be used to playfully ridicule a black person.

That's just not my experience.

lacarnut
05-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Wonder how many liberals he can piss off in one interview? :D

Multitudes and multitudes, I hope including turncoats like Powell.

SaintLouieWoman
05-11-2009, 08:50 PM

Lucky guy!

Is the Annointed One more PC? :p

patriot45
05-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Is the Annointed One more PC? :p

I usually prefer the 0, but if it will rile a lib, magic negro is fine! :D

hazlnut
05-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Is that square dancing music I hear in the background...:D:eek:

lacarnut
05-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Is that square dancing music I hear in the background...:D:eek:

No it's Buck Dancing!:)

hazlnut
05-11-2009, 09:59 PM

Sure to be a hard-hitting infomercial..I mean interview.

Somebody remind Cheney to fax his questions in early enough for Cavuto to rewrite them in his own voice.

Me thinks tricky Dick II is circling the bowl and about to be flushed... It will be interesting to see how the next few days play out.

I see an orange jumpsuit in Dicky's future...:D

lacarnut
05-12-2009, 10:02 AM

Somebody remind Cheney to fax his questions in early enough for Cavuto to rewrite them in his own voice.

Me thinks tricky Dick II is circling the bowl and about to be flushed... It will be interesting to see how the next few days play out.

I see half a brain Biden and dumb ass Gibbs along with the O scrambling to get their lies out (oops I mean their interpretation) of the events. Tricky Dick ate your boy's (Edwards) lunch in the debates. It was like him schooling a child. Cheney is a great American unlike them faux ones in your party.

Jfor
05-12-2009, 11:26 AM

And you say you're not a liberal.

hazlnut
05-12-2009, 12:00 PM
And you say you're not a liberal.

It would be one thing if this jackass Cheney followed protocol like Bush and shut his pie hole. But no-ooo! He's been on TV more since leaving office than he was the entire 8 years!!

In that interview over the weekend, the guy basically admitted that he was calling the shots. He couldn't answer the question about Bush knowing the specifics about torturing. "I'm sure he signed off on it." Are you kidding me??!! All of you who are so goddamned worried about elected officials violating the constitution oughta read up on what are the explicit powers and responsibilities of the VP. Cheney bent and mangled that so bad. We've known it all along, and now finally more and more proof is coming to light.

Frankly, a good lawyer would tell him to STFU. He probably thinks he kept all the really incriminating documents in his walk-in safe. That's how he hurt his back before the inauguration, carrying boxes of documents out of his office in the middle of the night.

I've never been registered as a democrat. I've voted mostly for Republicans all my life. This is not about party. It's about being an American. And having my intelligence insulted by a corrupt man.

W. seemed to get real honest in the last two years--I hope he gets honest about what went on when he writes his memoirs. I've stopped blaming Bush for his presidency. He was in over his head--the neocon agenda took over and the president was kept out of the loop.

Lars1701a
05-12-2009, 01:19 PM
It would be one thing if this jackass Cheney followed protocol like Bush and shut his pie hole. But no-ooo! He's been on TV more since leaving office than he was the entire 8 years!!

In that interview over the weekend, the guy basically admitted that he was calling the shots. He couldn't answer the question about Bush knowing the specifics about torturing. "I'm sure he signed off on it." Are you kidding me??!! All of you who are so goddamned worried about elected officials violating the constitution oughta read up on what are the explicit powers and responsibilities of the VP. Cheney bent and mangled that so bad. We've known it all along, and now finally more and more proof is coming to light.

Frankly, a good lawyer would tell him to STFU. He probably thinks he kept all the really incriminating documents in his walk-in safe. That's how he hurt his back before the inauguration, carrying boxes of documents out of his office in the middle of the night.

I've never been registered as a democrat. I've voted mostly for Republicans all my life. This is not about party. It's about being an American. And having my intelligence insulted by a corrupt man.

W. seemed to get real honest in the last two years--I hope he gets honest about what went on when he writes his memoirs. I've stopped blaming Bush for his presidency. He was in over his head--the neocon agenda took over and the president was kept out of the loop.

Well Bill clinton and Al bore has been spewing from their collective pie holes from the moment they left office but thats ok cause they are Democrats. :rolleyes:

If I am not much mistaken all these "enhanced interrogation" techniques where not outlawed until much later into Bushes 2nd term.

Jfor
05-12-2009, 01:24 PM

Where did I say anything about R vs D? You are a liberal. The first step to recovery is admitting it.

lacarnut
05-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Well Bill clinton and Al bore has been spewing from their collective pie holes from the moment they left office but thats ok cause they are Democrats. :rolleyes:

If I am not much mistaken all these "enhanced interrogation" techniques where not outlawed until much later into Bushes 2nd term.

Powell is opening up his pie hole also. Good for Cheney. I like his style. Half the dipshits in Obama's admin. are tax cheats along with a bunch of crooked Democ. politicians in Congress that run their mouths off on a daily basis. Bush likes to take the high road unlike punks in the Democratic party.

hazlnut
05-12-2009, 02:44 PM

See heres the deal on this board, if I call you out for just making shit up and not having any evidence to support your statement--I must be a liberal.

1 statement from Jan. 2001 to Dec. 2001 from either Gore or Clinton. Just 1.

lacarnut
05-12-2009, 03:33 PM
See heres the deal on this board, if I call you out for just making shit up and not having any evidence to support your statement--I must be a liberal.

Bless your pea picking heart; let me get my violin out to play for you.:)

hazlnut
05-12-2009, 05:08 PM
5pm, it's starting, it's starting!!!! Mr. Vice-Prez please tells us how you're totally misunderstood.

lacarnut
05-12-2009, 05:17 PM
5pm, it's starting, it's starting!!!! Mr. Vice-Prez please tells us how you're totally misunderstood.

It is 6pm EST, 5pmCST ---that is approximately 45 minutes from now. You turkeys out on the left coast can not even get the damn time straight. Do I need to tell you what time it is in CA?

BadCat
05-12-2009, 05:28 PM

Not at all.

From your posts, you're not just a liberal, you're a card carrying FUCKING MOONBAT.

hazlnut
05-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Not at all.

From your posts, you're not just a liberal, you're a card carrying FUCKING MOONBAT.

And if I dressed you down for any of your posts I'd be an elitist.:rolleyes:

BadCat
05-12-2009, 06:25 PM
And if I dressed you down for any of your posts I'd be an elitist.:rolleyes:

No, you'd still be a fucking moonbat.

patriot45
05-12-2009, 11:06 PM
No, you'd still be a fucking moonbat.

Dude, you gotta remember, he can say something that can be said in 2 sentences in 3 thousand words or more and will bore you so you won't reply! Been there, done that and got bored!

Rockntractor
05-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Dude, you gotta remember, he can say something that can be said in 2 sentences in 3 thousand words or more and will bore you so you won't reply! Been there, done that and got bored!
That is what I like about Dick Cheney. He is a man of few words but they all count.