PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi's 15 May Statement

danmoran
05-16-2009, 09:56 AM
“We all share great respect for the dedicated men and women of the intelligence community who are deeply committed to the safety and security of the American people. My criticism of the manner in which the Bush Administration did not appropriately inform Congress is separate from my respect for those in the intelligence community who work to keep our country safe. What is important now is to be united in our commitment to ensuring the security of our country; that, and how Congress exercises its oversight responsibilities, will continue to be my focus as we move forward.”

It is absolutely ludacrous that anyone, placed in high governmental office would go public about their own governmental leadership, as if they are justified in doing so, and turn around and praise a community that you have just embroiled with your lying statements on their integrity.

The last time I checked, the Speaker of the House, the President of the United States and the Central Intelligence Agency has an obligation to a document known as the Constitution, regardless of party lines. Ms. Pelosi's open disrespect for our former President, which in fact she was openly disrespectful to during his tenure, is treasonous. She is an embarassment with her service to the American People and to her own government.

This woman's statements against her own former President are a stain upon the Constitution itself. In 2007 she was in deliberate violation of the Logan Act of 1799 (last amended in 1994), prohibits any United States Citizen from conducting ANY foreign relations outside the United States of America without appropriate authority. When the Speaker of the House first visited Israel and then relayed an erroneous diplomatic message to the government in Demascus, Syria she should have been handcuffed and imprisoned the moment her plane touched down on U.S. soil once again.

This woman violates the laws she's elected to uphold and has the nerve to criticize the President of the United States who had been serving that very same Constitution with respectable honor.

She is an incredible embarassment to the United States of America as well as her own party. Surely the democrats can do better than this!

AmPat
05-16-2009, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=danmoran;137150]“We all share great respect for the dedicated men and women of the intelligence community who are deeply committed to the safety and security of the American people. My criticism of the manner in which the Bush Administration did not appropriately inform Congress is separate from my respect for those in the intelligence community who work to keep our country safe. What is important now is to be united in our commitment to ensuring the security of our country; that, and how Congress exercises its oversight responsibilities, will continue to be my focus as we move forward.”

What the moron meant to say was: "Now that the DUmmycRATS are in power again, we should be united.":mad:
Pee-lousy is upset that she felt disrespected by the Bush administration for "not appropriately informing Congress." What exactly does the idiot mean by "appropriate?" She needs to shut up. Her blatant disrespect for our country and the former president makes her unqualified to render any advice or to lecture anyone on what we need to do.

Hey Pee-lousy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SHUT UP!:mad:

[QUOTE]This woman violates the laws she's elected to uphold and has the nerve to criticize the President of the United States who had been serving that very same Constitution with respectable honor. She is an incredible embarassment to the United States of America
as well as her own party. Surely the democrats can do better than this!DIMS cannot do better than this. The ones that have a brain are immediately banned and/or ostracized.