PDA

View Full Version : Caucus: Two Groups Plan Dodd Protest: 2 RALLIES IN CONNECTICUT AGAINST DODD TODAY!!

megimoo
05-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Caucus: Two Groups Plan Dodd Protest: 2 RALLIES IN CONNECTICUT AGAINST DODD TODAY!!

"Next lets Get Barney the Fig and WaterBoard Him To Remove The 'Stink' !"

Caucus: Two Groups Plan Dodd Protest May 16, 2009 Two groups critical of U.S. Sen. Christopher Dodd are planning protests today. Members of Dump Chris Dodd will gather at Griffin Hospital in Derby at 10:30 a.m. Dodd, U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-3rd District, and Nancy-Ann DeParle, director of the White House Office of Health Reform, are to appear at the hospital to discuss health care reform. A separate anti-Dodd group, Connecticut Resistance, will hold a rally outside Dodd's Hartford office on Lewis Street around noon.

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-caucus0516.artmay16,0,1006235.story

Water Closet
05-16-2009, 11:14 AM
God, I hope the protesters don't block my pub!!! :D

Seriously, Dodd is in trouble here, but Rs and Conservatives probably shouldn't get too excited about it. Remember, CT went for Obama 61-38. However, we do have an R governor.

Rockntractor
05-16-2009, 11:16 AM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/guillotine1copy.jpg?t=1242486553

This would be a better idea!

Japandroid
05-16-2009, 12:16 PM
No, that would be murder.

Water Closet
05-16-2009, 01:15 PM
FRONT LINE REPORT: I can now report to you that there are NO protesters between my building in downtown Hartford and my local in downtown Hartford. Where is the anquish; where is the outrage? What about the baaaabbbies? What about Bob?

megimoo
05-16-2009, 01:16 PM
How about we 'smite him with the jaw bone of an ass,any volunteers ?

AlmostThere
05-17-2009, 01:53 AM

Have you seen anyone about your anal-retentiveness? There are treatments that might help.

lacarnut
05-17-2009, 01:58 AM
Have you seen anyone about your anal-retentiveness? There are treatments that might help.

Sounds like a job for Rotor Rooter!:)

Sonnabend
05-17-2009, 06:59 AM
How about we 'smite him with the jaw bone of an ass,any volunteers ?

They tried to get Obummer's, but it was moving too fast, then they tried Pelosi and that was too concrete...then they tried Japandroid...the ass was too big.

megimoo
05-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Have you seen anyone about your anal-retentiveness? There are treatments that might help.It's too late,It goes to the bone !

Zathras
05-17-2009, 11:02 AM

Nothing will work for this DUmbass till he removes his head from rectal defilade.

Apocalypse
05-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I don't see this going very far. Their group is "Dump Dodd" protest, even unpopular as he may be, unless you can prove he is corrupt, the protest will likely be small and ineffective.

lacarnut
05-17-2009, 01:02 PM
I don't see this going very far. Their group is "Dump Dodd" protest, even unpopular as he may be, unless you can prove he is corrupt, the protest will likely be small and ineffective.

Even so, these ultra left wing liberals like Dood, Reid, Pisslosi, Rangel, Jefferson, Blago are starting to feel the heat for either their crooked or lying ways. The culmination of this bad press may help the Repubs in upcoming elections. Honesty sure as hell will not be a trademark of the Democraps platform.