PDA

View Full Version : Biden: My Secret Bunker is Under the Old Naval Observatory

AHeneen
05-17-2009, 05:22 AM
Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

The vice president, well-known for his verbal gaffes, confirms at a dinner the location of a secret hidden bunker that Cheney used after the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/10/22/joe-biden-thumb-425x283.jpg

Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/17/oops-biden-reveals-location-secret-vp-bunker/)

Vice President Joe Biden, well-known for his verbal gaffes, may have finally outdone himself, divulging potentially classified information that could endanger the life of a sitting vice president.

According to a report, while recently attending the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington, an annual dinner where powerful politicians and Washington journalists get to cozy up to one another, the vice president told his dinnermates about the existence of a secret bunker under the old U.S. Naval Observatory, which is now the home of the vice president.

The bunker is believed to be the secure, undisclosed location former Vice President Dick Cheney remained in secret after the 9/11 attacks.

Newsweek Magazine's Washington contributing editor, Eleanor Clift, says Biden revealed the location while filling in for President Obama at the dinner, who, along with Grover Cleveland, is the only president to miss the gathering.

According to the report, Biden "said a young naval officer giving him a tour of the residence showed him the hideaway, which is behind a massive steel door secured by an elaborate lock with a narrow connecting hallway lined with shelves filled with communications equipment. The officer explained that when Cheney was in lock down, this was where his most trusted aides were stationed, an image that Biden conveyed in a way that suggested we shouldn't be surprised that the policies that emerged were off the wall."

Sonnabend
05-17-2009, 05:31 AM
Biden: proof that Pres. G.W Bush was indeed the smarter man.

FlaGator
05-17-2009, 07:31 AM
No enemy element would wish to harm Biden. He is the best source of information that they have!

Rockntractor
05-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Now that he has given away the location for his hidey hole I would make him a new one in a different spot out of an old septic tank.

AlmostThere
05-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Does anyone know the time this revalation of classified data occurred? I need to reset my gaffe clock. :rolleyes:

Artois
05-17-2009, 11:28 PM
If the repercussions weren't so vast, it'd almost be amusing hearing the senile old man blunder as he does.

Unfortunately :(

Rockntractor
05-17-2009, 11:41 PM
If the repercussions weren't so vast, it'd almost be amusing hearing the senile old man blunder as he does.

Unfortunately :(
It reminds me of Jimmy Carters drunk brother but this is the vice president!

lacarnut
05-17-2009, 11:43 PM
That brain surgery screwed up old Joe big time. Talk about scary if that sucker became Prez. Palin is a rocket scientist compared to him.