PDA

View Full Version : 24!!!!!

AHeneen
05-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Remember it's TWO hours tonight, starting at 8PM! Who do you think will be killed? Tortured?

I'm going to go with Tony & the blond woman getting killed. The president's daughter will get fired after the SS man tells someone (and the old Chief of Staff will get his job back). If Jack gets his hands on the people eying his daughter, he'll torture them. Same goes for the blond.

Moon
05-18-2009, 08:10 PM
I predict Janis will be annoying as hell, and drive otherwise well-adjusted people to contemplate taking their own lives.

SarasotaRepub
05-18-2009, 08:13 PM
WOOHOO! Starts in less than an hour!! :D

Maybe Janus will get hit by a missile or something...

jeskibuff
05-18-2009, 08:41 PM
I predict Janis will be annoying as hell, and drive otherwise well-adjusted people to contemplate taking their own lives.

WOOHOO! Starts in less than an hour!! :D

Maybe Janus will get hit by a missile or something...

I don't remember how her cast name is spelled in the credits...is it Janice? Janis?

On first glance, SR's version looked wrong, but subliminally it is SO RIGHT! :p

Speedy
05-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Well, Kim is responsible for one assisted kill!

Shannon
05-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Will Kim just die already?!! She's never been anything but trouble for my Jack.

Speedy
05-18-2009, 09:31 PM

Kim just got an assist and took after the other assassin. That should count for something.

Shannon
05-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Kim just got an assist and took after the other assassin. That should count for something.

You are right but I will never be able to get over seasons 1-3 Kim.

Speedy
05-18-2009, 09:51 PM
You are right but I will never be able to get over seasons 1-3 Kim.

Ooooh! Now Kim took the second assassin's laptop and burned him to death in a car. So Kim has a body count of 2 in less than one episode today (one of them pretty gruesome) and is not even armed.

A round off the ol' magazine, wouldn't you say?

Shannon
05-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Jack is such a badass!:eek::D

Teetop
05-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Damn! Everyone talking a person named, Kim. The last one I kicked to the curb was named, Kim. :rolleyes:

She only wanted some dumb-ass to pay the bar tab. I refused.

Sad in a way, I really liked the woman...

AHeneen
05-18-2009, 11:02 PM
What!? That's the end!!??!!??!!?? :confused:

I wanted to see someone tortured! Why couldn't we see Wilson get beat up!? I hope the next season resumes the next day, not a year or two later.

SarasotaRepub
05-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Jack is such a badass!:eek::D

Badass???? Making nice with a muzzie??? :mad: He should be sticking
a pen in his ear.

It's a good thing this season was so good cause that scene almost
ruined it for me. :p

Shannon
05-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Badass???? Making nice with a muzzie??? :mad: He should be sticking
a pen in his ear.

It's a good thing this season was so good cause that scene almost
ruined it for me. :p

Me too. My comment was made before the muzzie scene. I was referring to the throat slitting scene.

Moon
05-18-2009, 11:25 PM

She's got a nice rack. That counts in her favor.

SarasotaRepub
05-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Me too. My comment was made before the muzzie scene. I was referring to the throat slitting scene.

Ahhhh...balance is returned to Teh Force. :D

Dammit, we almost got rid of Janis (Janus...;)). Too bad
Renee didn't plug her. :(

Moon
05-18-2009, 11:32 PM

I think Janis and Chloe are going to get it on next season.

jeskibuff
05-18-2009, 11:37 PM

I seriously doubt if Garofalo has ever been plugged.

...if you get my drift!

Shannon
05-18-2009, 11:38 PM
I think Janis and Chloe are going to get it on next season.

Moon!!!:mad:

SarasotaRepub
05-18-2009, 11:41 PM

She likes that kind of stuff...she can't help it. :D

Moon
05-19-2009, 07:51 AM

What? :confused:

:p

AlmostThere
05-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Chloe was right. Tony hadn't gone over to the dark side, he just went nuts.

ralph wiggum
05-20-2009, 11:47 AM
So, what's going to happen before the next season starts?

Will the miracle of stem cells save Jack? (DUH, he's the main character)

Is Agent Walker going to torture the Alan dude? I'm actually guessing she's gonna let him go. She's part of the whole conspiracy.

How will Olivia get out of the mess and emerge as a villain next season? And will her father join her to help take down the President?

AlmostThere
05-20-2009, 06:17 PM
So, what's going to happen before the next season starts?

Will the miracle of stem cells save Jack? (DUH, he's the main character)

Is Agent Walker going to torture the Alan dude? I'm actually guessing she's gonna let him go. She's part of the whole conspiracy.

How will Olivia get out of the mess and emerge as a villain next season? And will her father join her to help take down the President?

Did you use to write the epilogues for Batman or any of the other action series? :rolleyes:

ralph wiggum
05-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Did you use to write the epilogues for Batman or any of the other action series? :rolleyes:

I'm just asking questions.... :mad:

:D

hampshirebrit
05-20-2009, 07:49 PM
That has to qualify as the worst and yet most easily predictable season close of all time.

So much so, that I was saying Dimberley's lines the second before she did. And Jack's. And Tony's. And the Preznit's. All in all, dreadful.

Almost every character interaction tried to manipulate the audience emotion, even including the geek-on-geek pat-on-the-back scene between Chloe and the weird looking FBI chick.

The "token muzzie" scene was the icing on the cake, the PC sop to the Obama age ("they're OK really and now that I'm about to croak I can see that, especially as one turned up at my bedside in my hour of need an' all"), closely tailed by Dimberley coming up with the T-minus-four-minutes implied miracle rescue for Jack, which, since there will be a Season 8, we already knew was going to happen, and we know will work.

Honestly, who wrote this crap? It's actually worse than Season 6. At least that had a nuke, albeit way too early in the season.

The only hope might be that saving Jack will kill Dimberley, but the way things have gone recently, we are probably to be denied even this small mercy.

Shannon, I know you like Jack with or without his shirt off, but you have to admit that 24 is a show well, well past its story arc.

Best way to retrieve the show would have been to kill Jack off this season, a la Michael Schofield .. a far more credible season close.

Nearly kill a few people, find a nice girl to settle down with, get her pregnant, then get a nose bleed and die already, Jack, please.

Radix
05-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Honestly, who wrote this crap? It's actually worse than Season 6. At least that had a nuke, albeit way too early in the season.

The "24" title gimmick is simply not viable. Maybe for the 1 st Season it was a good idea. It is stupid now. They could come up with an original name such as "Seven" or some other like "300" as in 300 dead terrorists in 1 week.

We all love Jack Bauer...the producers should get real.

They should simply change the name to something like..."You don't know Jack" or "Jacked" or Dead terrorists." Ssomething that is family friendly.

Rockntractor
05-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Doesn't anyone watch american idol?