PDA

View Full Version : Imam Arrested for Sexual Battery of 13yo Boy in Mosque

AHeneen
05-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Police Investigate Sexual Battery at Mosque

Tampa Police have arrested an Imam of a Tampa mosque who they say sexually battered a 13-year-old boy inside the mosque.

Police arrested 35-year-old Yaser Mohamed Shahade on Sunday. Shahade is an Imam at the Masjid Omar Al Mukhtar mosque at 1307 W. North B Street.

According to the Tampa Police Department, the victim was staying overnight at the mosque. Investigators say that around 6 a.m. Sunday, Shahade sexually battered the victim.

Shahade was taken to the Hillsborough County Jail.

Investigators say Shahade has been in the U.S. for about two months, and they don't believe there are any other victims.

Fox 13 (w/video) (http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/Sexual_battery_at_Mosque_051809)

Water Closet
05-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Well, that's a relief. Catholic priests aren't the only ones who molest little boys. Good to know.

megimoo
05-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Police Investigate Sexual Battery at Mosque

Tampa Police have arrested an Imam of a Tampa mosque who they say sexually battered a 13-year-old boy inside the mosque.

Police arrested 35-year-old Yaser Mohamed Shahade on Sunday. Shahade is an Imam at the Masjid Omar Al Mukhtar mosque at 1307 W. North B Street.

According to the Tampa Police Department, the victim was staying overnight at the mosque. Investigators say that around 6 a.m. Sunday, Shahade sexually battered the victim.

Shahade was taken to the Hillsborough County Jail.

Investigators say Shahade has been in the U.S. for about two months, and they don't believe there are any other victims.

Fox 13 (w/video) (http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/Sexual_battery_at_Mosque_051809)

"Shahade has been in the U.S. for about two months, and they don't believe there are any other victims. "

He hasn't had much time yet give it a while !

Camaraderie
05-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Do some research. Rabbis, Protestant ministers, Boyscout leaders, phys ed teachers -- all molest boys at a far higher rate per capita than Catholic priests. And incest in the Orthodox Jewish community has always been rampant. What makes Catholics different is their zeal to cover it up.

Well, that's a relief. Catholic priests aren't the only ones who molest little boys. Good to know.

noonwitch
05-19-2009, 08:33 AM

I can't wait to see the Jack Chick tract that this is going to inspire!

Lanie
05-19-2009, 09:44 PM
I can't wait to see the Jack Chick tract that this is going to inspire!

Oh Dear God (literally).

AmPat
05-19-2009, 09:55 PM
I wonder if they'll insist on Sharia Law now?:rolleyes:

I'm betting he'll find a newly discovered belief in American Law. Hypocrisy watch begins.

Odysseus
05-20-2009, 11:28 AM
The incidence of sexual contact with minors, male and female, is extremely common in Islamic countries and is sanctioned by the Qur'an and Hadiths.
First, the boys:

[QUOTE](QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."
(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."
(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."
As to little girls, the Hadiths get far more explicit:

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
This allows old men to take child brides.

Do some research. Rabbis, Protestant ministers, Boyscout leaders, phys ed teachers -- all molest boys at a far higher rate per capita than Catholic priests. And incest in the Orthodox Jewish community has always been rampant. What makes Catholics different is their zeal to cover it up.
I couldn't find stats on the incidence of pedophilia among Rabbis, Boy Scout leaders or Orthodox Jews. Got a source?

I wonder if they'll insist on Sharia Law now?:rolleyes:
I'm betting he'll find a newly discovered belief in American Law. Hypocrisy watch begins.
Sharia law doesn't actually punish a man for sodomy unless he's on the receiving end (no pun intended). The Hadiths promise boys as well as 72 virgins in the afterlife. Of course, Sharia law doesn't account for the ACLU, so in either case, he's got a shot at getting off (again, no pun intended).

Camaraderie
05-20-2009, 03:42 PM
I couldn't find stats on the incidence of pedophilia among Rabbis, Boy Scout leaders or Orthodox Jews. Got a source?

The Catholic League website used to have all those stats. They painstakingly collected them using state-by-state data.

Anecdotal info:

http://rabbiwatch.com/criminalrabbilist.htm
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=7376057

hazlnut
05-21-2009, 01:33 AM

You're obsessed with this type of story. Anytime a man and a boy get tother, you're all over it. You know all the details, dates, times, positions... It's kind of creepy.

What's the deal?

Lars1701a
05-21-2009, 10:21 AM
You're obsessed with this type of story. Anytime a man and a boy get tother, you're all over it. You know all the details, dates, times, positions... It's kind of creepy.

What's the deal?

Whats creepy is your obsession on others sexual activities. So tell me how does your son live with a father who is a perverted fag like you? must be tough.

To forestall your attempt to turn it around on me or other conservatives I dont really care what you do in your own bedroom but when you try to legalize your immoral lifestyle thats when I have a problem with it.

Odysseus
05-21-2009, 11:25 AM
The Catholic League website used to have all those stats. They painstakingly collected them using state-by-state data.

Anecdotal info:

http://rabbiwatch.com/criminalrabbilist.htm
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=7376057
Thanks. I wish that the league had kept the site up. I'm not disputing you, it's just that it's too easy to take one incident and turn it into a paradigm (think Matthew Shephard, or for that matter, the pedophile priests). BTW, the issue with the priests isn't so much pedophilia, since the vast majority of the boys were actually teenagers, but just that since Vatican II, the church opened up the priesthood to gays who took the vows of chastity in a much bigger way, resulting in a gay subculture in the seminaries. This is no different from gay men picking up teenage boys in any other venue.

What's the deal?
Oh, well done! Accusing the accuser is a wonderful smear tactic that immediately puts the victim's advocate on the defensive without addressing the substance of the accusation. One can't simply be disgusted and concerned about the deviant behavior of an individual and the cultural factors that enable his conduct without being accused of secretly being, y'know, sort of like the guy that you're concerned about. And, if you are especially concerned about how that culture is becoming more pervasive every day, due to immigration, conversions and increased militancy in the Islamist communities, then you're also a racist. Bravo! That's the way to stifle debate.