PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong With This Picture?

Odysseus
05-19-2009, 07:08 PM
The person in the photo is AIG Financial Products CEO Gerry Pasciucco. Is it any wonder that AIG needed a bailout?

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/images/passicco-aig-muck.jpg (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/05/are_aig_fp_employees_using_bailout_cash_to_get_job .php#more)

MrsSmith
05-19-2009, 10:13 PM
The person in the photo is AIG Financial Products CEO Gerry Pasciucco. Is it any wonder that AIG needed a bailout?

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/images/passicco-aig-muck.jpg (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/05/are_aig_fp_employees_using_bailout_cash_to_get_job .php#more)

OK, I'll say it...What's his DUmp name???? :D

BadCat
05-19-2009, 10:17 PM

He could well be a DUmmy.

After all, he has a lot of OUR money.

AlmostThere
05-19-2009, 10:58 PM
I think Gerry was partying at a "Night in Cuba" with his ultra-rich buddies in Greenwich. Strange sense of humor, that Gerry.

Odysseus
05-20-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm guessing "Bailout Junkie"

I think Gerry was partying at a "Night in Cuba" with his ultra-rich buddies in Greenwich. Strange sense of humor, that Gerry.
Having an investment banker wearing a Che Guevara shirt is like having a Doctor wearing a Josef Mengele shirt into the OR. Talk about horrendous judgement.

hazlnut
05-21-2009, 01:35 AM
He could well be a DUmmy.

After all, he has a lot of OUR money.

yeah... so who's the dummy?

Odysseus
05-21-2009, 10:45 AM

Anyone who voted for Obama or invested with a Marxist.

Constitutionally Speaking
05-21-2009, 04:25 PM
I'm guessing "Bailout Junkie"

Having an investment banker wearing a Che Guevara shirt is like having a Doctor wearing a Josef Mengele shirt into the OR. Talk about horrendous judgement.

Not really. If you look at it, the vast majority of these Wall Street bailout kings ARE DEMOCRATS and they LOVE taking other peoples money to waste on their pet projects (usually themselves).

BadCat
05-21-2009, 04:43 PM

That would be you.

DUmmy with the "D" and the "U" capitalized is a conservative board reference to someone who posts at DemocratUnderground.

hazlnut
05-21-2009, 05:00 PM
That would be you.

DUmmy with the "D" and the "U" capitalized is a conservative board reference to someone who posts at DemocratUnderground.

How's that love song coming, freak?

Come on, three chords and melody--you can do it!!

BadCat
05-21-2009, 05:03 PM

I don't play love songs, faggot.

Odysseus
05-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Not really. If you look at it, the vast majority of these Wall Street bailout kings ARE DEMOCRATS and they LOVE taking other peoples money to waste on their pet projects (usually themselves).
Taking other peoples' money to waste on pet projects is the core of the Democratic Party's philosophy. When I was a 2LT, I attended the Scout Platoon Leaders' Course at FT Knox. It included a bloc of instruction in IPB, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield, a process where you use your knowledge of the threat doctrine to template out their most likely course of action. You had to be able to look at bits of information and determine what they meant. For example, if you saw a T-72 and a BTR-60, you were looking at the Divisional Reconaissance Battalion of a Motorized Rifle Division equipped with BTR-60s, and the Regimental reconaissance elements would be a certain distance behind them. The point was to look at small indicators and read them so as to point the way to larger ones, so that you could outthink the bad guys. This T-shirt is a small indicator, but an important one, namely that a guy who is willing to wear a communist icon on his chest probably doesn't appreciate capitalism enough to be good at it, and anyone who invests their money with him is going to be hurting.

What are you, twelve?