PDA

View Full Version : Kris Allen wins American Idol.

Rockntractor
05-20-2009, 10:09 PM
No news story yet.http://jasonkimbrow.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kris-allen-3.jpg

ralph wiggum
05-20-2009, 10:12 PM
On what planet does this qualify as "Breaking News"? :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
05-20-2009, 10:15 PM
On what planet does this qualify as "Breaking News"? :rolleyes:
There hasn't been any news!

Rockntractor
05-20-2009, 10:19 PM
He got thirty million more votes then Obama.
Somebody help me here ralphies picking on me.

wiegenlied
05-21-2009, 12:08 AM
Glad he won first place. Congrats Allen and arkansas.

Congrats also to the runner up, Lambert.

Here are more news:

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUSN2054519420090521
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=410483&gt1=28103

Lars1701a
05-21-2009, 10:15 AM
I hate how some in the MSM and fans of Idol framed this last battle as "the gay person" (AKA. hazlnut) vs the "Christian Person".

Rockntractor
05-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Kris had better prepare himself. Someone will ask him publically how he feels about gay marridge. Can a newcomer when asked this question win with any answer?

stsinner
05-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Honestly, I'm shocked that the fag didn't get the guilt vote just as Obongo got the guilt vote... America looks so homophobic after this.. LOL.. Chris' rendition of Heartless sealed it for me. That was great last week.

Lars1701a
05-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Kris had better prepare himself. Someone will ask him publically how he feels about gay marridge. Can a newcomer when asked this question win with any answer?

Oh you know he prolly has a bland, middle of the road answer for that question.

noonwitch
05-21-2009, 12:48 PM
I hate how some in the MSM and fans of Idol framed this last battle as "the gay person" (AKA. hazlnut) vs the "Christian Person".

I suspected, but did not know for sure until a couple of weeks ago, that Adam was gay. I didn't know until today that Kris was considered the "christian" contestant. I was rooting for Adam because I really like his voice, it's very versatile.

Good thing there weren't any issues between the two guys-neither seemed to be afraid to hug the other at the end.

Lars1701a
05-21-2009, 01:04 PM
I suspected, but did not know for sure until a couple of weeks ago, that Adam was gay. I didn't know until today that Kris was considered the "christian" contestant. I was rooting for Adam because I really like his voice, it's very versatile.

Good thing there weren't any issues between the two guys-neither seemed to be afraid to hug the other at the end.

I dont even watch the retarded show and I heard all about that match up. I really dont care what went on between them.

BadCat
05-21-2009, 01:24 PM
I dont even watch the retarded show and I heard all about that match up. I really dont care what went on between them.

Never seen the show.
Never will.

It is amusing to look over at the DUmp today however, they are screaming their empty little heads off about how the "right wing fundies", "conservatives" and any other entity who does not approve of the homo agenda "fixed" the vote, "cheated" the queer, etc. etc.

CorwinK
05-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Never seen the show.
Never will.

It is amusing to look over at the DUmp today however, they are screaming their empty little heads off about how the "right wing fundies", "conservatives" and any other entity who does not approve of the homo agenda "fixed" the vote, "cheated" the queer, etc. etc.

because sexual orientation and religious bias is the driving force behind a show focusing on vocal talent :rolleyes: