PDA

View Full Version : Tastes like: Cafeteria grease traps inside a Chicago middle school.

megimoo
05-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Hard to Stomach: The Ten Worst Meals in America

KFC Famous Bowl

When this sodium-fortified mass of table scraps hit KFC outlets nationwide, it was easy to see why it was “famous” even before anybody knew about it. A combo platter of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn niblets, gravy and 3 different kinds of cheese, the KFC Famous Bowl intrigued some and nauseated many, many others.

Tastes like: Your nephew’s half-eaten dinner plate after Thanksgiving.
Jamba Juice Chocolate Moo'd Power Smoothie

Renowned blender of fruits Jamba Juice has taken substantial liberties with what it is that constitutes a “power smoothie.” If by "power" they're referring to sugar highs and uncontrollable fidgeting, then yes, it’s got power. Made with frozen yogurt and the mysterious "Chocolate Moo'd Base," a 30-ounce serving of sludge has the sugar equivalent to 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Tastes like: The food pantry of a family whose children have been misdiagnosed with attention deficit disorder.

In-N-Out Animal Style French Fries

To society's great benefit, In-N-Out Burger’s "Animal Style" meals aren't listed on the menu and -- like a 1930s speakeasy -- can only be accessed by those in the know. But to consume French fries smothered in cheese, sauteed onions and Thousand Island dressing is to die a little inside - emotionally and physically.

Tastes like: Cafeteria grease traps inside a Chicago middle school.

http://www.minyanville.com/slideshow/index.htm?preview=1&a=80

Gingersnap
05-21-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't go to a lot of fast food places but I did see the KFC Bowl O' Crap recently. Needless to say, somebody with my problems isn't going to be interested in a concoction that looks like it's been conveniently pre-eaten by bears. :eek:

patriot45
05-21-2009, 06:01 PM
I feel terrible now. :o

I love those mashed potato bowls! Its got all your food groups in a little bowl. Its got your whites, browns and yellows!:D

Shannon
05-21-2009, 08:44 PM
I have never had the KFC bowls but I know I would love them.

megimoo
05-21-2009, 08:59 PM
I have never had the KFC bowls but I know I would love them.
After they plop that mess of dog cuts into a bowl and pour that brown axel grease all over the whole thing with multi colored cheese wizz strands over the top ,oh yum !

lacarnut
05-22-2009, 09:49 PM
The new KFC' broiled chichen was not to my liking. The chicken was blah; I have had better sea ration mashed pot. and the cold slaw was dry as a bone. It will be awhile before I go back to that joint.