PDA

View Full Version : Gay U.S. Diplomats to Get Equal Benefits

megimoo
05-22-2009, 11:53 AM
WASHINGTON – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has promised to provide equal benefits to partners of homosexual U.S. diplomats stationed overseas, a congressman said Wednesday. Rep. Howard Berman, head of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, had sought to require the State Department to offer benefits such as medical care, transport between postings and security training to partners regardless of sexual orientation.
http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/gay_diplomats_clinton/2009/05/20/216455.html

comments:
How many queers do we have representing America's 'values' abroad?
Post them to Saudi Arabia or IRAN .
This is rich. Right now, my company (multinational Fortune 250) is underway with a program to force me to document that my dependents are legally mine - birth and marriage certificates, tax returns; I dunno there may be DNA testing in the fine print.

But these folks just have to say they are doing the “tube steak boogie” with each other and they are good to go?

Wow!

wilbur
05-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Good to see!

lacarnut
05-22-2009, 12:01 PM
[B]....................

But these folks just have to say they are doing the “tube steak boogie” with each other and they are good to go?

Wow!

Some of the fags change partners like they do socks. This is just more liberal stupidity.

megimoo
05-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Good to see!Try for IRAN !

stsinner
05-22-2009, 01:04 PM
The downward spiral continues.

noonwitch
05-22-2009, 01:46 PM
Some of the fags change partners like they do socks. This is just more liberal stupidity.

There are plenty of straight people who do the same-just visit a college town and you can see it for yourself.

lacarnut
05-22-2009, 01:53 PM
There are plenty of straight people who do the same-just visit a college town and you can see it for yourself.

Did I say they did not. Equal benefits for straights or homos is a stupid idea. More f. up social engineering by liberals.

RobJohnson
05-22-2009, 02:00 PM
For those of us with jobs, the domestic partnership benefits might put more strain on the employer's health plan. Especially if there is a bunch of new AIDS patients added all of a sudden. :p So we all have to pay for other's choices???

lacarnut
05-22-2009, 02:05 PM
For those of us with jobs, the domestic partnership benefits might put more strain on the employer's health plan. Especially if there is a bunch of new AIDS patients added all of a sudden. :p So we all have to pay for other's choices???

Correct. If one of these fags had an existing condition, then what. Insurance company would probably cover them because they would not want the gay community picketing them and calling them homophobes.

noonwitch
05-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Did I say they did not. Equal benefits for straights or homos is a stupid idea. More f. up social engineering by liberals.

Yeah, but you don't have a list of derogatory names handy for slutty straight people, either.

RobJohnson
05-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Correct. If one of these fags had an existing condition, then what. Insurance company would probably cover them because they would not want the gay community picketing them and calling them homophobes.

Most that support rights for same sex butt fuckers also support single payer healthcare.

lacarnut
05-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Yeah, but you don't have a list of derogatory names handy for slutty straight people, either.

Then I will have to bone up on my vocabulary to enlighten you cause I have a shit pot full of them.

Rockntractor
05-22-2009, 04:25 PM
How about good old fashioned fornicators.

lacarnut
05-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Most that support rights for same sex butt fuckers also support single payer healthcare.

Straights that approve of this type of behavior are just as disgusting as the butt humpers.