PDA

View Full Version : " Billboard Campaign, Where's the Birth Certificate?"

megimoo
05-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Americans vote with wallets to see Obama birth certificate

UPDATE: The "Where's the Birth Certificate?" billboard campaign has exceeded $40,000 in its first four days.

WASHINGTON – As WND's billboard campaign to raise visibility of the issues surrounding Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility yesterday continued to attract eager donors, the president had this to say: "I will never hide the truth because it is uncomfortable."

"On all of these matters related to the disclosure of sensitive information, I wish I could say that there is a simple formula," Obama said. "But there is not. These are tough calls involving competing concerns, and they require a surgical approach. But the common thread that runs through all of my decisions is simple: we will safeguard what we must to protect the American people, but we will also ensure the accountability and oversight that is the hallmark of our constitutional system.

I will never hide the truth because it is uncomfortable. I will deal with Congress and the courts as co-equal branches of government. I will tell the American people what I know and don’t know, and when I release something publicly or keep something secret, I will tell you why."

Joseph Farah, WND's editor and chief executive officer, reacted to Obama's statement in stunned amazement.

"This is a guy who has no trouble turning over sensitive documents from previous administrations, but he still refuses to release for public view something seemingly so innocuous as his own birth certificate," said Farah. "This is a double-standard wide enough to sail the Queen Mary 2 through. Statements like this need to be challenged by a vibrant and free press. And that's what our 'Where's the birth certificate?' billboard campaign is all about."

More than $35,000 has been raised in the first 72 hours of the national billboard campaign – and the first sign, an electronic one, is already up and online.

Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, said he's calling it "the truth and transparency campaign."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98787

patriot45
05-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Haha, I like it! The more it gets out the harder the press will have it to keep the cover up going! Release all your records prezbo and prove it once and for all. Oops, I gues he can't, can he, or it would have been out there by now!
Flame away moderates!

Rockntractor
05-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Haha, I like it! The more it gets out the harder the press will have it to keep the cover up going! Release all your records prezbo and prove it once and for all. Oops, I gues he can't, can he, or it would have been out there by now!
Flame away moderates!
Everybody tells me that the birth certificate is a moonbat claim. I can't understand why the courts did not hear the case and put it to rest either way. No one has a backbone anymore. They are afraid of Obama.

hazlnut
05-24-2009, 12:00 AM
I want to meet every zipperhead who sunk money into this...

LMFAO:eek:

AmPat
05-24-2009, 12:08 AM
I want to meet every zipperhead who sunk money into this...

LMFAO:eek:

I haven't yet, but I intend to.

This is what happens when our press cherry picks what it attacks or investigates. The liberal press knows this is potentially devastating to its favorite liberal. They won't (and haven't) touched this topic because the obvious conclusion is bad news for Obama and his clown show.

Do you fear the results or do you have no concern for the Constitution of the U.S?

lacarnut
05-24-2009, 01:07 AM
His application to Harvard would tell us a lot. Wonder why we can not see that or his grades or his writings as the head honcho of the law review. Probably because he wrote few articles, and his grades were not that hot. You don't think he was socially promoted because he was black and knew dudes like Soris and Ayers?

Sonnabend
05-24-2009, 01:44 AM
1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "not available"
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- "not available"
8. Law practice client list -- Not release
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- FORGERY
11. Harvard Law Review articles published – None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles – None
13. Your Record of baptism-- Not released or "not available"
14. Your Illinois State Senate records--"not available"

hazlnut
05-25-2009, 10:32 PM
This is what happens when our press cherry picks what it attacks or investigates. The liberal press knows this is potentially devastating to its favorite liberal. They won't (and haven't) touched this topic because the obvious conclusion is bad news for Obama and his clown show.

Do you fear the results or do you have no concern for the Constitution of the U.S?

See what happens when you drop out of school, kids.

Stay in school:o

megimoo
05-25-2009, 10:44 PM
1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "not available"
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- "not available"
8. Law practice client list -- Not release
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- FORGERY
11. Harvard Law Review articles published – None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles – None
13. Your Record of baptism-- Not released or "not available"
14. Your Illinois State Senate records--"not available"
Can it be,is it possible that this man is hiding something from the American people with the explicit help of our illustrious college educated professional newsmen along with their editors,owners and publishers ?

Rockntractor
05-25-2009, 10:51 PM

I think they need to cut your meds back. There you go talking to those invisible kids again. They are not real Hazelnuts ignore them!

patriot45
05-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Can it be,is it possible that this man is hiding something from the American people with the explicit help of our illustrious college educated professional newsmen along with their editors,owners and publishers ?

Say it aint so! That has been my thought from the beginning, But oh well, hazel nut and his ilk says there is nothing to look at. Thats proof to me! :cool:

lacarnut
05-26-2009, 12:16 AM

Or stay in school till you are 30 and become an educated idiot or become a professor at a liberal university.

noonwitch
05-26-2009, 08:33 AM
This is not going to get anywhere. It's already been painted as a fringe thing, and as far as I can see, the bc I've seen posted looks very much like the replacement one I got from Indiana a few years back. The replacement certificates don't look like the original-mine I had until I forget to get it back from the K-Mart personnel guy when I quit. The paper was black, and the print was white. It's the one they gave my parents when I was born.

The media isn't going to cover this. Not even FOX is taking it seriously.

Rockntractor
05-26-2009, 08:43 AM
The media wouldn't believe it if they found a movie taken of his mother giving birth to him next to a welcome to kenya sign while reading the morning newspaper.

noonwitch
05-26-2009, 08:48 AM
The media wouldn't believe it if they found a movie taken of his mother giving birth to him next to a welcome to kenya sign while reading the morning newspaper.

In the age of photoshop, I don't think that would be believable. I'll bet a teenager could come up with the image you described in 10 minutes.

Rockntractor
05-26-2009, 08:55 AM
In the age of photoshop, I don't think that would be believable. I'll bet a teenager could come up with the image you described in 10 minutes.
Yes but we have the aged negatives on a film type that was only for sale between 1958 and 1961 and I forgot to tell you his mother dropped her drivers license on the ground faceing up during the shuffle.

Rockntractor
05-26-2009, 08:58 AM
Also a native witchdoctor was pulling him out by the ears. It's all their. Honest!

AmPat
05-26-2009, 01:14 PM
I think they need to cut your meds back. There you go talking to those invisible kids again. They are not real Hazelnuts ignore them!

He was obviously talking to or about himself. I noticed he didn't answer the question-a true liberal trait.;)

AmPat
05-26-2009, 01:18 PM
This is not going to get anywhere. It's already been painted as a fringe thing, and as far as I can see, the bc I've seen posted looks very much like the replacement one I got from Indiana a few years back. The replacement certificates don't look like the original-mine I had until I forget to get it back from the K-Mart personnel guy when I quit. The paper was black, and the print was white. It's the one they gave my parents when I was born.

Another self fullfilling prophecy. If enough people get behind this, it will go somewhere. Right now enough ignore it or say it is a fringe thing, thus marginalizing it further and keeping it a "fringe thing."

Let's see the questions on thousands of billboards and the O-Blah-blah machine will have to answer.

Lars1701a
05-26-2009, 01:30 PM

Its funny people like you (libs) were not sayiing shit like this when your side was blanketing the MSM day and night about George Bushes military service. :mad: